A CHANGE OF HEART

Y/n's p.o.v
"What?!"I asked not believing what I just heard Hancock say.
"I said there's only one boat on the island and It need some repairs but it will be ready by tomorrow for you to leave"she stated with an expressionless face.
"B-but we had a deal and I won!"I said almost shouting as golriosa spoke up.
"You hyeard her boy there's nothing we can do the boat needs some repairs so you'll have to wait"she said I only stayed silent for a moment.
"Fine"i sighed.
"But what am I supposed to do until tomorrow?"I asked looking at the view of the balcony it was already night time.
Golriosa stayed silent for a while until a thought came to her mind.
"Tyhere are syome Hyot springs that you can use until we arrange a place you can sleep in"She said as she called to a tall woman and told her to lead me to the springs she nodded.
"Fine as long as I leave tomorrow"i sighed as I followed the giant girl leaving.

Golorisa's p.o.v
As the boy left the throne room I closed my eyes and spoke up.
"Why did lyie about the boat needing ryepairs, weren't you the one who made the deal and wanted him gyone?"I asked.
"SISTER!"i heard both Marigold and Sandersonia shout as I opened my eyes and turned around to see Boa who fell on the floor.

TIMESKIP
Y/n's p.o.v
After we arrived at the springs the Amazonian left me I immediately sat at one after taking my clothes off and wearing a towel, it was........Quite, holy shit! It is!, there wasn't any Judeau Fucking with me, No shisui and ace arguing about who won some fight they had, and no drunk ban talking about how he's in love with a fairy, and No alucard appearing from a through a wall and jumpscaring anyone.
This is great and even if it's for now I'm gonna enjoy the peace at the moment!.
"Hey Y/n"i heard Marguerite say.
"Well there goes that peace"i thought as I turned my head around to see Marguerite Holy Shit!.

"Do you mind if I join?"she asked as I was blushing madly, she snapped me out of the daze before speaking up

"Are you okay?"she asked tilting her head.
"Y-yeah! I-im fine"i said as I looked away from her she joined me in the springs we both stayed silent for a while until she spoke up.
"Do you hate the empress?"she asked out of the blue I turned around used all of the gentlemen will to just not look down.
"what?"I asked not getting the question.
"You mean Boa?"I asked as she nodded, "Why are you asking?".
"well she tried to kill you and she hates you and blames for the death of luffy"she stated with a sad look on her face.
I stayed silent for a moment before speaking up.
"Well I don't particularly hate her but I don't like her either"i said while scratching the back of my head Marguerite only nodded before smiling brightly at me.
"Thank you"she said as I gained a confused look on my face but before I could ask her another Amazonian bursted in.
"Y/n L/n our elder Golriosa demands your presence!"she said in a hurry.
"Okay"i said plainly as Marguerite left and I wore my clothes before following the Amazonian into the castle.

TIMESKIP
The amazonian led me to a huge room with a big bed in the end of it and sandersonia and Marigold who were standing close to Hancock who laid on the bed grunting, I saw golriosa who was standing in front of the bed I walked up to her gaining her attention then spoke up.
"Okay granny why did you call for me?"I asked as she turned around to face me.
"Tyhere seems to be a problem wyith the synake empress, ever since you left the tyhrone room"she said, before pointing her snake staff at me,"Is this your work in anyway?"she asked as I gained a confused look on my face before looking at Now who was grunting while holding her chest.
"Okay is this another plan to not allow me to leave"i stated we both heard Boa who grunted louder than before.
"SIS!"Both sanderaonia and Marigold shouted, while golriosa looked back at Bus with wide eyes before looking back at me.
"What dyid you say?"she asked while looking at boa.
"I said I hope this isn't another plan to not allow me to leave"i said as Boa screamed in pain.
"Elder what's happening?!"Marigold asked with tears in her eyes.
"I never thought I wyould see this twice in my life"she stopped before turning to me, "I'm gyonna have to ask you to tell Boa to help you go to your friends".
"What! why?!"i asked confused on this random request.
"Please Y/n L/n accept this request or else Boa is going to die"she stated as I confused even more.
"What?"I asked her with confused expression, but then I looked up at Boa and her sister's who had tears in their eyes and who had wide eyes at what golriosa said.
"Fine"i sighed walking to the front of the bed where a "Sick" Boa was I then opens my mouth to speak up.
"Now would you like to help me get back to my friends"i said with closed eyes not believing any of this shi....
"Sister!"I heard Marigold and sandersonia shout I opened my eyes to look at Boa who was Blushing she then opend her mouth to speak up.
"If you say so I'll get the boat ready"she said with a smile before walking out of the room before her sister's followed her.
"What the fuck"i said with a twitching eyebrow.
"It's as I expected syhe truly has it again"golriosa stated.
"Has what?"I asked looking at her with the shocked expression still on my face.
"You'll find out syoon"she said before leaving the room.

A/n
Well here it is anyways don't forget to tell me your thoughts in the comments and until next time.
PEACE OUT!