AN ACCIDENT!

Y/n's p.o.v
I was standing near the railing looking at the ocean waiting bored out of my mind until I heard someone walking I looked at my side to see ace with a smile on his face.
"Hey"he said with the smile on his face.
"Hey"i said back he then spoke up.
"I see that you are bored out of you mind"he said as he leaned back on the railing.
"Yeah everything's been quite lately"i said ever since ace came with us the nightmares have been more frequent for me.
"Well what do you expect it is called the calm belt after all"He stated with a grin.
"We were literally here for two days"i said as he looked at the sky for a moment before replying.
"I wonder what ban is cooking today?"he said with his eyes closed.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"I asked almost shouting before he started laughing.
"Relax I was just kidding"he said hitting me on the back with a little too much force.

Ace's p.o.v
"Haha! You need to relax Y/n It was a joke"i said to Y/n waiting for a reply nothing came I opened my eyes to see that Y/n disappeard?!.
"Oh know I need to find hi-"I didn't finish as I smelt the lovely scent of meat.
"Hey everyone Breakfast's here!"I heard ban shout from the kitchen I immediately ran to it, Wait! what was I thinking of doing....it was probably unimportant.

Y/n's p.o.v
Shit! That was the only thought in my mind as I tried not to drown I was thrown off the ship a good distance, I wasn't expecting him to hit me with this much force I was losing breath quickly everything went black for me as I passed out.

??? P.o.v
I was walking in the jungle hunting for food the last two years I felt sad after his death but I tried to forget the sadness if even for a moment and hunting helped me clear my mind.
I heard a sound brought up my weapon ready to shoot it.
It was a giant pig I walked trying to not let it notice me but I stepped on a broken branch which made the animal run away.
I sighed I guess I'm not lucky this time, I walked looking around as I could hear the ocean looks like I'm close to the shore, I walked towards it and there I saw a H/c boy laying on the beach he was passed out I walked closer and heard him mutter something.
"....ck.....M.....ife"the guy mutterd before he stopped moving I need to bring him to the others before he dies!, I thought as I took him and ran back to the center of Amazon Lily.

A/n
Well here we are we finally made it into Amazon Lily sorry for not uploading but don't worry I'll be releasing a second chapter today as well but anyways don't forget to tell me your thoughts on the chapter and until next time
PEACE OUT!