Chapter Seven | Forbidden Encounter

Brant curled his hands around his lips and whistled the song of a bird, three distinct high notes that repeated two times. The leaves crunched underneath his boots, the morning mist covering the forest floor in a haze. The sun inched its way over the tops of the evergreen trees. The rays shimmered through the canopy of thick branches, illuminating Brant's way.

He made the call again; a faint birdsong responded. Brant turned in its direction, letting the high pitched tones lead him through the trees. Once he climbed up the familiar incline, he looked down the side of the steep ravine. At the bottom, facing the other way was his love. His heart pounded through his chest at the sight of her. Her blonde hair, curled loosely down her back, made his pupils dilate.He wanted nothing more at that moment than to run his grime- smudged knuckles through it.

Gravity enhanced his speed as he descended down the face of the ravine. Momentum overwhelmed him about halfway down and he skidded on his side until he hit the hard ground.

Gyda turned around, her hair whipping behind her. She was shocked to see Brant on his back, his legs extended before him. Dust formed a small cloud around him where he lay. He cocked a sly grin up at her. She lurched toward him, kneeling by his side.

"Are you hurt?" She carefully combed over him, searching for any sign of injury. She rested her delicate hands on his broad shoulders and he gripped them, enveloping them whole. He placed a firm kiss on the inside of her palm.

"You think I can't handle a little dirt up my backside?"

Gyda shook her head and rolled her eyes at him. Brant raised one of his thick brown eyebrows at her.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

She scoffed.

"We don't have time for this. I came here-"

"I know what you came here for," he interrupted.

Gyda withdrew her hands from his shoulders and crossed them in front of her, accentuating her ample breasts. Without a moments notice, Brant clasped onto her waist and tackled her onto the forrest floor. Gyda's breath escaped her in a surprised gasp. 

Brant's hips bucked against hers, effectively pinning her where she lay, leaving his hands free to explore her tempting body. Her voice whined in protest, but he silenced her with his lips. His taste was intoxicating. Gyda pressed against his stone-like chest in vain. Brant did not relent the deluge of kisses he flooded her with. It was disorienting, causing her thoughts to shift from the imminent danger they were both in, to the flurry of feelings he awakened in her.

She moaned into his mouth, opening hers ever so slightly to allow his tongue to slip inside. He slid his hands down her legs, scrambling for the hem of her dress and pulling it up at her hips. He worked at untying the drawstrings that secured her bodice.

Once his work was complete, her breasts spilled out of her dress and he ravaged them with reckless abandon. Gyda lost herself in him, her fears, sadness, and worries momentarily dissipating. He wasted no time slipping his fingers inside her moist folds while his tongue swirled around the tip of her hardened nipple.

She could not contain herself. His touch ignited a fire in the pit of her stomach. He stroked her slowly, sensually torturing her.

"Brant," she said breathless.

He looked at her with mischief in his eyes.

"Brant," she pleaded as he rolled his thumb over her throbbing core.

She was ready. He stopped his ministrations; she lifted her head to see what had disrupted her pleasure.

Then the flames coursed through her body like a bolt of lightning, devouring her skin and heightening her senses as he plunged his manhood into her depths. The breathless gasp she uttered drove him to go faster. Everything about him was brawny and taut, his manhood no exception.