CH 1-4

Chapter 1

 The Song of the Song family, Song Jinmei, took out twenty-two silver from her arms, and the bright and sturdy stuff was given to the small book boy Midou. "I said the little rabbit scorpion, did you do anything good for me?" Yesterday, it was said that it was also A small slipper that is not reliable. 

Midou put the silver in his hand and only thought that the silver was hot. If the family's uncle brother is waiting for his life, he will not be able to sell the master. He smothered a cold sweat and slammed it: "Do it... I have done it, Missy, what kind of water do you drink for the young master, will he die?"

"Oh! But it is the pregnant river." The river is gone, and people can't die. "Song Jinmei whispered a few words, cursing Song Jingwei, the man who couldn't die, the little man who raised the donkey, and he wanted to inherit her family's business." Hey! A little man raised a donkey/species. "Lowly snoring, she said to her rice bean with her eyebrows: "If you take the money, just roll it. I don't want to see you again." It is not the best in Song Dynasty.

The entire Song Dynasty counts the number of Miss Song Jinmei, the most fierce, and then fights the slaves and takes people out. Midou was afraid of her, took her silver and even climbed out of the Song Dynasty. He has done a big loss, and he will never come back in this life.

Song Jingwei just woke up and tasted a faint smell in his mouth. Like what he came, he couldn't remember it for a moment. With the cautious character that he developed over the years, he quickly realized that something was wrong. He has been suffering from stomach cancer for a long time, and he has not eaten serious food for a long time. How can he have such a strange taste in his mouth?

At the same time, the pain of tormenting him every day is gone. Now, he feels very healthy, very relaxed, and even has a long-lost impulse... No... It's not right...

Hearing a girl's voice, the girl said in a very disgusting tone: "This man is Where did I find it, how to dress it so cleanly, I am not asking you to find a sly back?"

Ding Jia put down the man on his shoulder and revealed a young and plain face. He said: "You remind Too eager, let's see him as soon as I go out, it's a dumb, isn't it just right? "Missy, this is a bad heart, they have some conscience, they dare not find a real one.

Song Jinmei is very dissatisfied, especially the man is still so clean, she said: "You go out and find me one more, you must be embarrassed! The dirtier and uglier the better!" She is the only way to practice Song Jingwei, naturally the dirtier the better.

"Missy...this..." The family members are full of pity for Song Jingwei. The young master of Jingwei is also good to them at ordinary times. At this time, he has to persuade two sentences.

These minions were disobedient, Song Jinmei was about to get angry, but when she heard the movement of Song Jingwei on the bed, she was a hatchback. One was unwilling to be so cheap. Song Jingwei, one is afraid of night long dreams, and then dragging on can not do anything.

She gritted her teeth: "Forget it, wake up this person, give him some medicine, don't make a donkey! I want Song Jingwei to embrace this man's wild/species, never turn over!" One is self-destructive and man The Song family, who is awkward, will not be reused.

The family's hands and feet are numb, wake up the man on the ground and force the medicine.

"Take him to the bed." Song Jinmei looked at it with hate, she did not believe that today, Song Jingwei can raise his head to be a man.

"Missy, please evade." When the family squatted on the clothes, they said to Song Jinmei.

In the end, Song Jinmei is a big girl who has not married. She can't watch the two men doing things. "Hey! Disgusting!" She snorted and yelled at the house. "Give me a good look. Afterwards, I will go back and forth. "

Oh! Missy, rest assured." The family members said, they were not idle, and they continued to play with the man who had just found it.

The man was about twenty-three four years old, and he was dressed neatly and tidyly, but the long-sleeved shirt on his body had been washed white, and some places were still vaguely patched. It was not a rich man. However, at this age, maybe the family already has a wife.

The family members are sorry for Song Jingwei, and the men in their hands are almost awake.

In fact, when Shen Junxi was medicated, he woke up and vaguely knew that he had encountered a bad thing. I don't want to resist, but I can't resist. Shen Junxi read a book for more than ten years. Although he also did some farm work, his book was still very strong, and it was not the opponents of the two big men.

Fortunately, the other party only took the medicine, took the clothes, threw him on someone's bed, and did not care for him.

Song Jingwei, another person on the bed, is suffering from the drug. Suddenly there was a warm body around him. He didn't know who it was, but the strong demand of the body did not allow him to think more. The instinct prompted him to take further action - reaching out and taking the man over.

Shen Junxi said that he is also a 24-year-old adult man. After he noticed Song Jingwei's intentions, he could not be arrogant. However, the body is getting hotter and hotter, the brain is hot, the heart beats faster, and a fire burns in the lower abdomen. The skin of the man was close to him without any gaps, making him unable to push the warm skin of his chest.

"..." Shen Junxi opened his mouth and did not make a sound. The stimulation brought by the drug made his brain groggy and forgot to talk. He had to say silently in his heart: I can't help it, you and I are innocent, but I am trying to force you...

The slender body covered it, and Shen Junxi bowed his head and kissed Song Jingwei. The clothes were peeled off in each other's honing and thrown on the pedals of the dialing bed.

Song Jingwei was gently and softly kissed, and he was very comfortable to kiss. He gradually forgot to take the initiative. When the dull pain came from under the body, he knew what was going on. His hard-to-open place was entered by a man.

The body is tightened by the pain, and the thin sweat spreads on the forehead, which is unbearable and unbearable.

Shen Junxi is also uncomfortable, and the place is held in a tight place, and it is a dilemma. Fortunately, the drug attack, Song Jing slightly hurt for a while, still use the double tui on the chest of Shen Junxi, silently urged.

This is really a life-threatening action, making Shen Junxi, who was first reclaimed, in a hurry. If it is a rough man, I am afraid that Song Jingwei will be guilty. However, Shen Junxi is a gentle person, and he will not be rude. He stayed in Song Jingwei as if it were dripping on the leaves, and he was careful in his arms and looked good and protected.

This time the duo was stupid, like a pony crossing the river, all with an instinct to slowly explore. One of them is an indifferent man who has been banned for a long time, and the other is a long-lost man who has to be single under the hardship of life. Under the sinister error, the distance spanning the millennium is only intimate.

After three and five times of intense enthusiasm, Song Jingwei fell asleep because of physical discomfort. Shen Junxi slowly groped in the darkness, lit up the oil lamp and came to the bed.

Under the not too bright light, Shen Junxi saw a clear and innocent face. He is about seventeen or eight years old, and he has a red lips and white teeth. His skin is delicate and delicate. He is obviously a wealthy and wealthy son. His eyebrows are slightly tight and he looks a bit mature and worried. In short, this person is a good-looking rich master.

When Shen Junxi glanced a few times, he knew that he and the other party were different. If there are not so many accidental births, he and the young master on the bed will never have a chance to meet each other, let alone those who are ashamed of the skin.

At the same time, there was a steady footstep outside the house.

That should be the family in this house, Shen Junxi thought, slightly frowning, there is a sense of powerlessness.

He hurriedly put on the coat for Chu Song Jing Wei. After a while, the family outside the door pushed the door in. The oil lamp in the house was on, and everything was clear at a glance. They found that the dumb man was awake, and Song Jingwei's clothes were lying on a messy bedding.

Jia Ding did not dare to look at the status quo of Song Jingwei. Instead, he said to Shen Junxi with a bad voice: "You are coming out, we will send you out of the government!" When the night falls, the city gate is about to close. This poor sour man looks at the soil buns from the countryside.

Shen Junxi hand-held the lamp, one finger at Song Jingwei, shook his head, his face was not very good. In his heart, he spurned these family members, and none of them were good things. They were actually slave sellers.

Jia Ding thought, dumb is this is good, at least he will only gesticulate, but will not casually say: "Okay, it is not what you should manage! You still have to take care of yourself, if not honest, let us The brothers will carry you out horizontally! "I was going to scare the dumb, I didn't want him to think that he had made good luck."

Shen Junxi stunned his eyebrows and seemed to be a little angry. He hated his mouth and couldn't speak. The gestures of the two men could not understand. In the face of the misunderstanding of the family, he still carefully divided a few times and expressed his meaning. He wanted to let these people find someone to take care of Song Jingwei on the bed.

The family still can't understand his plan, impatiently said: "You and his mother don't make any more mistakes, believe it or not, I really stun you?" Then he slammed his sleeves, and if Shen Junxi never came, they would really The past has hit people.

Shen Junxi's temper is very weak, and he is almost not angry with people. At this moment, he is blushing. But others can be thin and thin, not the opponent of the man, they can only know the time as Junjie.

When Jia Ding saw that he finally put down the oil lamp and walked over, he sneaked into the ground: "It's really a head squat, and the dog has been transported..." The young master of Song Dynasty has a good looks, which is sought after by the entire Lihua Town. character.

The two sent Shen Junxi out of the Song Dynasty overnight, and finally set up the name and address of Shen Junxi, and then went to Song Jinmei to report that it was done, and people sent it out.

Song Jinmei said: "Call you to ask his name and place of residence, can you ask clearly?" The

family replied: "All asked, it is the farmer of Chashan Village."

Song Jinmei heard that the man was a muddy leg and his mood turned suddenly. Ok, she asked: "What about the little cockroaches/species?"

Two sisters said: "He... looks like asleep, we didn't wake up when we went in." At that time, the glanced, the shirtless body He didn't dare to look at it.

Song Jinmei was pleased to say: "Very good, go see tomorrow, I will go." At the end, she still feels uneasy: "Can Song Jingwei be pregnant, if he can't bear it, isn't he busy?" She can't make any mistakes in this matter.

In the past two days, she went to the next town to participate in the banquet, and she will come back soon. If this time is not successful, I am afraid I will not find a better mobile phone in the future.

"Missy Miss must be too worried, isn't it that men are easy to conceive?" said Jia Ding, since there is a pregnant river, people don't have to worry about women being less able to pass the incense, but men can't solve the problem of men and women. Because men can only raise a male baby.

"Hey, I hope that he and his cockroach / cockroaches will give birth to a son in the mud."

... The

next morning, Song Jingwei was freed from the state of shackles, but he was waiting for him. Sore, and the fascinating scenery of the house.

There is no connection between the hospital and the hospital. It is like the style of the ancient times. In other words, he is no longer in the hospital, but in an inexplicable place.

Adapted to a moment, there are some memories that are not in my mind. At this moment, Song Jingwei knew that he had returned to the ancient society by his corpse. What made him helpless was that this was not an ancient history, but a dynasty that had never been heard before.

There are several astounding places in this dynasty. One is that there are fewer men and women, and the ratio of men to women is as high as five to one. The second is that there is a river called the Pregnant River. Men drink the river and then have a relationship with men to conceive and have children. This fundamentally solves the problem of imbalance between men and women.

Originally it was a good thing, but Song Jing couldn't smile. He was unfortunate enough to be counted by the original master's sister when he first arrived. He not only drank the river, but also rolled the sheets with other men, maybe soon after. There will be a small embryo growing in his stomach. Even more desperate is that the world is very concerned about the cockroaches, and there has never been a contraceptive and abortion.

The above situation seems to be able to drive any straight man.

However, as I said before, Song Jingwei died under the torment of stomach cancer. What he wants most in his life is a healthy body. Experienced life and death, sudden resurrection, this mixed feelings mixed.

The worst situation has passed in the hospital. The comparison with the past is a good thing.

Song Jingwei gently hooked his mouth and got up to find clean clothes, first put on the clothes. After a long time, seeing the neighborhood is still quiet, he knows that the original Lord is really not valued, even a servant who is on the lookout is not.

Song Jing had to use micro awkward pace out of the door, I looked around, it touches found in the yard to make a rough male slaves, who call him over and said:. "I take a shower, Go back to your people give me water to come,"

he The status is not as good as the Miss Song Jinmei, who can be said to be the only young master of the Song Dynasty. The young male slaves dare not make mistakes.

Although Song Jingwei is not the top one in the heart of the Song family, Song Man, he has never been ill-treated in eating and drinking. This is also because Song Jinmei saw that Song Jingwei was not pleasing to the eye. Because the family business did not pass on the girl, he would have been so fond of Song Jing.

After all, it is the only son. In the future, the eldest daughter will marry, and his family business will still be passed to Song Jingwei.

Song Jinmei had a lot of hostility towards Song Jingwei, because her mother was suffocated by Song Jingwei's little sister. Although the last Song Jingwei's Xiao Yan was also retribution, and died very badly, but she is not deflated, that is, to drive Song Jingwei out of the Song Dynasty to be happy.

The little boy was not in a while, carrying two small kitchens and carrying water.

Song Jingwei carefully washed a hot bath and told the little male slave before to pass on his breakfast. Before the boy died, he asked: "Where are the people I am waiting for? Where is the rice bean?" Even if the rice beans are not there, there are two male slaves who take care of the living.

The boy said: "

Midou does not know, the longan and the lychee brother were borrowed by Missy." Song Jingwei, Song Jinmei often used various methods to cope with him, borrowing his male slave is one. Compared to this big calculation, it is too small to borrow a male slave.

"I know, go on," Song Jingwei said.

Sitting quietly in the room, while thinking about the original memory, the useful filter is kept, and the useless will always be sealed up. Song Jingwei does not pity others, and is not willing to accept those extra emotions. He is a very deserted person, and this family is not better with blood relatives, no longer have to face the embarrassment of those feelings.

After the colors were sent up early, Song Jingwei's faint disappointment was swept away. The biggest gain he came to here was a healthy stomach, and he could eat whatever he wanted. Because of the food he could eat, his discomfort was temporarily ignored.

After eating seven or eight minutes, four or five people came out of the door. The head is always remembering to see his younger brother Song Jinmei, followed by her close-knit male slave, followed by the male slave who was borrowed by the original Song Jingwei.

Song Jingwei knew her, and looked up and looked at her.

Song Jinmei came to see Song Jingwei's misery. She fancied that many Song Jingwei woke up, but it was not like this now - her brother was neatly dressed, sitting quietly, his face was still the face, temperament It is more cold and cold than yesterday.

Shouldn't he be humiliated and angry? Shouldn't it be blamed for her? As for how it should not be this look.

Song Jinmei doubts, is it loaded, she said: "Song Jingwei, you have nothing to say?"

Song Jingwei Ming knows that she is looking for a sly, but only a glimpse: "big sister, early."

The dead face, do not say Song Jinmei looked at Ying Ying, and even the longan and lychee that had been serving Song Jingwei were also paralyzed. The former Song Jingwei, although usually quiet, but he and Song Jinmei are enemies, as long as they meet, they will quarrel, there will be no quiet time.

"Did you forget what happened yesterday?" Song Jinmei couldn't think of a better explanation. She could only attribute Song Jingwei's performance to him, and he told him kindly: "When you are squatting, you are The man in the private club of the government also made the dirty things that were self-destructive. I really can't believe that you are a man in private, but it's still a muddy leg." She is very sorry, but she laughs happily. Then: "How about the taste of going to bed with mud legs? Is he so uncomfortable?"

"Want to know the taste?" When Song Jingwei spoke, the eyebrows were gently picked up. This is his personal habitual little action. . He used to be a phoenix eye, and when he did this, he was extraordinarily chic. Now he has a pair of peach eyes, which is like a spring flower bloom: "Let your people find you a cockroach, how do you love him, how to get you."

Four male slaves secretly inhale, the original It's not that Song Jing has changed slightly, but his mouth is even worse.

Song Jinmei's palm was gripped, and the muscles on her face were shaking. She had to endure for a long time before she could resist the urge to hit people. "Song Jingwei, now you will only lick your tongue, I tell you, I don't have Patience will play with you again, and you will soon get out of the Song family.

"Oh, I am waiting." Song Jing is indifferent, really does not care.

Song Jingmei has the hatred of the former Song Jingwei, and the Song family has the feelings of the former Song Jingwei, he is not the Song Jingwei, leaving the Song Dynasty is sooner or later.

"Well, do you think that you are still the Song family and the young master?" Song Jinmei shook his head and smiled. "From today, you are just a broken shoe. Soon you will be pregnant with the wild man's wild species, then Taking advantage of the wild species to marry a poor and dirty stinky man, hahahaha! "The more I want to be more happy, she laughs."

"You told me this way, I am not afraid that I will leave?" Song Jingwei gave himself a cup of tea.

"Hey will be back soon." Song Jinmei looked at him mercifully: "I will tell him, you are a shameful scorpion, just stay."

Song Man's carriage just arrived, Song Jinmei stood at the door to meet him. She left the carriage and did not see Song Jingwei, and asked dissatisfiedly, "What about your brother?" I don't know if he is coming back today.

"I'm not feeling well, I didn't come over." When Song Jinmei came out, people guarded the yard.

"What's wrong?" Hearing that his son was unwell, Song Man asked casually, and there seemed to be no feeling. He is the richest man in Lihua Town. He has the best face and reputation in his life. His wife and wife are the most shameful places. Finally, the man gave him a son, but his relationship with his daughter is not good, his personality is also lonely, not a business material, he is very upset.

"In the two days when you were not there, a major event happened. Let's go in and talk slowly." Song Jinmei said to Song Man, the two went into the Zhu paint gate of Song Dynasty.

Song Man cautiously gathered his expression and took the eldest daughter to the study room. After carefully closing the door, he asked: "What important things happened in the two days when I was not there?"