5-9

Chapter 5

    matchmaker finally the next day went pear In the town, the Shen family waited for a day at home, just waiting for these days, even the work was absent-minded, and looked forward to the matchmaker bringing the good news back.

When Shen Junxi sees the second old so worried, he will comfort and will be smooth.

Yang also nodded: "Yes, people take the lead in doing happy things, there is no way to lose their hands halfway, it must be!"

Shen Dongming sitting on the threshold, the probe looked at the yellow mud road outside the hospital, pumping the tobacco rod smoke.

After noon, I waited for at least two hours, and the yellow matchwoman appeared in the courtyard of Shenjia Dafang. She said: "It is!"

The heart of the family, mentioning the heart of the day, can be counted as real.

Shen Jia couple looked at each other: "Tomorrow, hire?"

Shen Junxi nodded to his parents, um, hired.

The next day, the color was bright, Shen Shen, Shen Shen, Shen Junxi, wearing the most appropriate clothes in the house, driving the ox cart borrowed in the village.

Shen Shen rushed in front of the car, Shen Junxi and Yang sat behind, surrounded by gifts, a pair of geese caught by Shen Junxi overnight, and some carefully sorted souvenirs, and finally five pounds of good tea. Yes, those teas that were supposed to be used to sell money, Shen Dongming did not sell, and gave them to their families.

Although the five-pound tea is not worthy of the Song Dynasty, it is a fancy for the Shenjia Dafang, and it can be used for half a year.

At this time on the road, the mood of a family of three is nervous and excited. Even if they are all rushing to the money of the Song family, they can't help but be excited. That is the richest man in Lihua Town. Just the name is enough. Later, everyone said that they are the relatives of Songfu Town in Lihua Town, and the taste is good.

Thinking about it, Shen Dongming cracked his mouth and laughed. Haha said: "I still have a good wife and find a good wife."

Yang listened and said with pleasure: "Isn't it?" But she was in her heart. I have never been practical, and I am quite rumored about the rumors in the village. She is worried and said: "I don't know what the young master of Song Dynasty is, will he be angry? Really can see our family?" Today, I am going to hire, but she There is still a feeling of unreality.

Shen Dongming is also, he is rushing the oxcart, but there is a sense of ignorance sitting in the clouds, he said: "

Want to do so much, we do our best." Only Shen Junxi understands that things are not what parents think . When the parents looked at him, he smiled and smiled, no more indifferent, just the hands in the sleeves, the palms were soaked.

Yang's son was so old, she was relieved, and said: "You are relieved, then I am relieved, no matter what it is..."

"Hey! Good days, don't say frustration!" Shen Dongming wave With the whip, speed up, and soon afterwards, you will see it.

At this time, in Songfuli, Lihua Town, the master is still washing in the house, ready to have breakfast.

Litchi went to pass the breakfast, and the longan waited for Song Jingwei to wash his face. After seeing the master's mouth, he quickly put on a clean parcel and handed it over.

Song Jingwei smashed it, took it and washed it again, then wring it out before using it.

The longan is crying in the dark, and since he was borrowed by the young lady and returned, his young master has changed. They are no longer close to them, nor talk to him more, and even the waiters are not too close. He and Litchi have a feeling of being excluded, and they have not been able to do anything for the Lord at all.

After washing his face and sitting at the table, Song Jingwei said to them before the chopsticks: "You go down to eat, I don't have to wait here."

Li Zhizhi boldly asked: "Young master... But the slaves provoke you disgust?"

Song Jingwei licked his eyelids Shaking his head, he can't talk about hating longan and lychee: "You go down, I can." Then mention the chopsticks and eat slowly.

Once he started eating, he wouldn't pay attention to anything else. Even when the longan and lychee quietly left him, he didn't care. Usually after breakfast, he will go to the yard for two laps. After finishing the meal, he will sit in the study room next door, soak a pot of tea, pick a book, and send a morning time.

Have a full meal at noon, walk two more laps, take a nap, and get up in the afternoon when Joshua is up. Here is the time to eat dinner, after meals like the first two meals, turn around to take a bath, go to bed at the time of the sea.

This is the habit that Song Jingwei developed during the hospital. When he was still able to move around, he spent the same time. When you are in poor health, you pay special attention to your body. Now that you are in good health, he still maintains a healthy life.

Today's breakfast has a bag of songs that Song Jingwei loves. He eats one more. After washing, he washes his hands and plans to take a walk in the yard.

The longan came in to clean up the table, and the lychee followed him in, and he said, "The young master, the guest came to the house."

Song Jingwei raised his head and asked the guests about him. He only thought of one thing, rubbing his hands. He asked: "Let me go out?"

Litchi shook his head, and Song did not send a message.

Song Jingwei nodded and said: "Then you go out to guard, there is news to tell me." Convergence, this situation seems like the two parties should not meet. However, according to Song Jinmei's urine, who is right.

In the front hall, He San invited Shen three people to come in, and told the next person to go to the tea, while warmly and gentlely greeted the Shen family: "Three please sit down, please sit."

"Good, good, why do you sit down?" Shen Dongming and Yang Shi sat down lightly, and the dowry and other things were well placed under their feet. The geese rushed to the ground and quickly pressed them to the ground. Later, Song's master came out to be in front of him.

Shen Junxi sat down at the parents' head. After a while, the male slaves of Song Dynasty offered tea to them. He Sanxiaohe said: "The three first drink tea, Hemou goes to the backyard to inform the master."

Shen Jia and his wife nodded: " Ok, let's go, we are not in a hurry."

Sitting in the magnificent lobby of Song Dynasty, my heart is floating, really no hurry. Have to calm down slowly, calm down and calm down, no hurry.

Think of it this way, Shen Dongming Guangming is looking forward to the earth, watching the carved chairs and coffee tables around him, and then looking at the valuable calligraphy and paintings hanging on the main hall, as well as the furnishings in this room, carpets, all exquisite.

Yang took the husband's sleeve and quietly said: "How much money does the jade carving of Chinese cabbage?" On the

opposite side of the shelf, in addition to jade carving cabbage, there are many valuable antiques. Shen Dongming shook his head and the atmosphere I dare not debut: "I don't understand these. In short, it is very valuable."

Yang went to pull the sleeves of Shen Junxi and sighed with cold air. "Is

Heeer know?" Shen Junxi's line of sight from a pair The calligraphy and painting moved back and gently shook his head at Yang. The most wealthy person he has ever been is Shen Jiaben's home, the foundation is not bad, the book is rich in flavor, but it is incomparable with the style of the Song family.

Yang's eyes slid around the body of the Song Dynasty, and whispered: "They dressed very well." It turned out to be the material of the fine cotton cloth, and the colors were beautiful. They don't wear this kind of cloth, they are afraid of being dirty and wrinkled.

Today's Shen Junxi's light-colored cotton and linen clothes were still made last summer. In his home, it is a new clothes. He only wears one or two times when he is not in the ground.

Shen Dongming said: "The family is really rich, we can't compare."

Shen Junxi squinted at the corner of his heart, it is not comparable, hehe.

Sitting for a while, the Song family master Song Man and He San came out together. Before he came to He, he told him about the family of Shen, but he couldn't help but see a few poor people sitting in his luxurious living room.

When the Shen family saw Song Man, they stood up and brushed up one by one, like a primary school student waiting for approval.

"Cough, Master, this is Shen Jia, Shen Jia, and Shen Gongzi." He San pulled the sway of the master and introduced.

Song Man immediately took back his dissatisfied gaze and put on a soft smile. He wanted to wait for people, not to be poor and love rich. Yes, come again, wait for people, smile and smile.

"How are you standing, please sit down, you are welcome." He walked to his main position and sat down and said: "Several people come from afar, hard work." The

Shen family saw him sit down and followed. Shen Dongming was the master of the family. When he spoke in his head, he waved his hand and said, "It's not hard to work hard. It's all right."

Yang nodded his husband and his face was almost stiff.

Shen Junxi is as quiet as usual, with a warm and gentle smile on his face. Looking at Song's eyes is a bit more nervous than usual.

"This is Shen Jiagongzi?" After Song Man roughly read Shen Dongming and Yang Shi, he came to Shen Junxi and asked.

The buddy at home would not speak. Shen Dongming replied: "It is the dog, named Shen Junxi. This year, there are four or four. Although there is no success, there is only one scholar's fame. But my family is a good man, and I am willing to be filial to my parents. He is good." This is a good story that a father can only say for his son. He is also very nervous.

After the father finished speaking, Shen Junxi immediately smiled more clearly, because Song Man has been watching him.

"Well, watching is a good boy." Song Man can be appreciative, he said: "I only have a son like Jing Wei, but he insists on being good with your family, and I can't stop him. Parents are all good for the children, do you say it?"

Shen Jia and his wife agreed, and nodded and said: "It is this reason, it is too good, but it is not for the children." They are sincerely, I never thought about the parents who are not good for their children in the world.

"Well, I promised to let him marry to your home, all because I loved him, and because I respect the family style of your family." Song Man said: "Readers have always been models of my generation, and the relationship between people should be I value quality, not money. I always think that money is only a good help, and people should do good deeds in order to be worthy of their hearts."

This speech succeeded in shaking the family of three people in Shenjiada.

"Song Master said this very well. Like Song, such a character is the model of my generation." Shen Dongming sighed, he really did not expect the Song family to be such a good person, really a good person.

Shen Junxi never thought that Song was such a person. He was not as excited as his father Shen Dongming, but he was somewhat confused. However, he still looked at Song Man with a burning gaze, and his eyes flashed with admiration.

"Ha ha ha." Song Man laughed and waved his hand and said: "It's all right, can't talk about any model." What he cares more about, how should this passage be heard today? Can the Shen family be promoted for him?

Shen Dongming admired and continued to praise Song Man, until Shen Junxi quietly pulled his sleeves and he returned to the topic. Shantou said to Song Man: "Song Song, this is our home to take the risk of coming to the door, for the marriage of two brothers. I don't know if you have any instructions?"