25-29

Chapter 25

   tea village early in the morning, the sun was shining, Quiet and peaceful. Walking on the country road, blowing a comfortable cool breeze, makes people feel refreshed and happy.

On the side of the stream outside the door, the little woman squatted on the slate to wash clothes in twos and threes. This is a mouthful of mouths, talking and laughing, suddenly stopped.

Song Jingwei tiger and tiger walked through the small stone bridge, the wind raised his clothes, the exquisite and exquisite embroidered style, swaying the eyes of the little woman.

In a short while, another young man in a cloth coat followed and hurriedly caught up with the wealthy son in front. The young man took the clothes of the noble son, and then the young son took the youth together, as if to say something.

The youth did not care for him, and he stood tight with him.

"Hey!" The two women on the bridge went far away, and the little women who banned the voice shouted: "The blue sky, the two men pull the ground, it is not too bad." The

people laughed and talked about Song Jing's face and The figure came, "It is obvious that the family is a noble young man who flies out of Jinwo. I see you, Xuejia girl doesn't have any romantic." The sinister appearance of Shen Junxi, knowing that Xue's family is not doing anything, it doesn't matter. Let's go.

"That is true, Shen Jia's brother is not worthy of Xue Lan. It is also true that Xue Jia can compare with the Song family." She shouted: "Xue's family is losing money this time. How does his girl marry? The front is not to say Is the main thin family engaged in marriage?"

"80% is yellow." Some people are gloating, so the Xue family knows that the shelf is too big to be irritating.

"I see it too, but the prostitute does not marry, Xue Lan will not be awkward again, you guys, don't worry about this." The little woman squatted on the clothes, she, no one else If you have money, you don't have to have a prostitute. It's good to be able to live your own life.

The sun rises fast in June, and it seems to be a lot of people when it is not long. They went out a lot later than usual. When Song Jingwei walked to the construction site, there was a little sweat on his forehead, and his cheeks were flushed.

"Song Shaoye, I saw you just right, I am here to ask you..." Chen Xianggui came to see Song Jingwei, and took a picture in his hand to ask some questions.

The two of them stood on the side of the construction site to discuss the quantity of business, and no one would have an empty mind to Shen Junxi. Suo Shen Hexi used to be ignored, he was quiet, no one cares about him, he stood not far from Song Jingwei, quietly staying.

Chen Xianggui asked a lot, as if he had encountered a problem, he couldn't finish it for a while.

"In fact, it is not that your previous concept is wrong, just a simple way, you see here..."

Shen Junxi stared at the side, he saw a patient Song Jingwei. Always so serious, practical, and meticulous. It seems that as long as he said, everyone can't help but convince him. And this man who is eager to endure and can't help but imagine is his wife.

Occasionally glimpsed Song Jing's slightly sullen look, Shen Junxi will forget his age and forget that the person who is six years old is right.

"It turned out to be like this." When Shen Junxi returned to God, Chen Xianggui had already understood, and suddenly realized: "It is really practical, it is a clever mind." He did not admire some of Song Jingwei's thoughts.

"Well, you can try it again, this time." Song Jingwei does not intend to explain, these are the experiences left by the predecessors, even if he explained that Chen Xiangui did not understand.

"Well, then I went, you..." Chen Xiangui said, this time I saw Shen Junxi also, surprised: "Hee Geer is also, haha, just did not pay attention, what happened, accompany your wife to see the construction site? "

..." Shen Junxi smiled at him and nodded.

"Well, then you look around, uncle and I go to work." Chen Xianggui also laughed. To be honest, he was not optimistic about the marriage of Song Jingwei and Shen Junxi, but at first glance, it seems to be good.

Song Jingwei did not care to listen to them, stood for a long time, suddenly moved forward, his body shape was a little sloshing...

"..." Shen Junxi was taken off by him and quickly helped him. Fortunately, not far from the station, I also pay attention to it, or I will fall.

"What's wrong?" Chen Xianggui cares.

"Nothing..." Song Jing was steady and steady, and said that he just had a feeling of blackness just like the experience of low blood sugar. He thought that it should be because he didn't have enough in the morning and stood in the sun for too long. He saw Shen Junxi's anxious face and once again waved: "I'm fine, I just didn't stand firm."

"Hey..." Shen Junxi shook his head, his face was still not good, and he disagreed with Song Jingwei's words.

Chen Xianggui also said: "I am afraid that it is really bad, your face is very pale, and quickly go into the room to rest." Then he looked at Shen Junxi and gestured to him to take his wife into the room.

"Yeah." Shen Junxi nodded and let Song Jingwei squat on his back.

Song Jingwei is very helpless, and does not feel that it is so serious, but it is really a bit of a top-heavy feeling. After thinking about it, he compromised and let Shen Junxi carry him into the courtyard. Some of the houses in the room have been packed, but they are not empty and they are empty.

There are still chairs in the usual time. Chen Xianggui moved a chair and placed it in the house.

Shen Junxi carefully put Song Jingwei down, let him sit in the chair, then touched his hand and forehead, still anxious, I think this depends on the doctor to be assured.

"Shen Junxi." Song Jingwei whispered a warning, took his hand and took the paw on his forehead, so he would be touched by Shen Junxi.

"..." retracted the pained hand, Shen Junxi blinked innocently, he did not realize the word touch, he just wanted to determine whether Song Jingwei is good or not.

Chen Xianggui coughed twice and said: "You should rest well. If it is better for a while, let Xie Geer carry you back. If it is really uncomfortable, take a rest for two days." Although Song Jingwei went to the construction site, he did not need to work. But it is not easy to catch up and down.

"Cheng, you are going to be busy with you." Song Jingwei nodded.

Chen Xiangui left, and they were left in the house, with big eyes and small eyes. So Shen Junxi said: "You take a break, then I will take you back."

Song Jingwei closed his eyes, he could not understand, too lazy to see the youth.

"Well?" Shen Junxi pushed him nervously, wondering if he was sleeping or not.

"I want to rest, don't bother me." Song Jingwei said by the chair.

"Well..." Shen Junxi whispered, and the declining tone made him look like a grievance, and when the two black eyes looked at you with sorrow, the only feeling was grievance.

Song Jing slept for half an hour and felt that his body was no longer weak. He opened his eyes and said to Shen Junxi: "Go back." He suddenly felt a sense of crisis and was afraid to repeat the tragedy of previous lives.

"Yeah." Shen Junxi cheerfully responded, he has been guarding, just waiting for Song Jingwei. When they go back, he must advise the wife to rest well and not be tired.

"You don't have to carry me, I can go." Song Jingwei saw the youth kneeling in front of him, he said.

No! Shen Junxi shook his head resolutely and must recite him.

"The way back is so long, are you sure that you are moving?" Even if Shen Junxi is not thin, he is not strong, and such a long road is enough.

"Yeah!" Shen Junxi nodded firmly, urging him to come up to his back.

Song Jingwei stood there silently and stagnated for a few minutes with the youth. He was a bit annoyed with Shen Junxi's disobedient performance and wanted to promise him simply to avoid this boring saw.

Finally felt a heavy back, Shen Junxi smiled and bent his eyes, he said that the wife is a good heart, in fact, it is very difficult to see others disappointed.

He walked on the road with Song Jingwei, and silently prayed: "You are soft to me first, there are two times for one time, and I will never forget it..." When I

walked to the door, Yang's daughter-in-law was taken by her son. Back back, scared face pale, and even said: "This is

awkward ? Hey ? An accident happened?" Shen Junxi was busy carrying people back into the door, can not match, had to recite Song Jingwei quickly and comfortably said: "Nothing, I am a little dizzy." Actually, it is all right now.

"Oh, dizzy, then ask the doctor." Yang took off his apron and slammed into the money to ask the doctor.

"No, don't be busy!" Song Jingwei cried, not letting Yang go to the doctor, he felt that he was already good.

"Which line, it is necessary to see the doctor if you are uncomfortable." Yang worried.

"I just didn't have enough in the morning, you just gave me a bowl of noodles." Song Jing was very helpless. He didn't want to ask the doctor for a lot of reasons. One was to don't believe the doctor here, and the other was to see the doctor in his life. There is a shadow, subconsciously refuse to see a doctor.

"Is that the case?" Yang's eyes blinked in confusion and saw her daughter-in-law look serious. She said, "That's good, I will make a bowl of noodles for you to eat, you and Hee Geer will eat." It's time to go back to the wife of the old woman.

Shen Junxi put Song Jingwei down in the house, although not too tired, but the nose is sweating, and the vest is a bit moist.

"Looking for bitterness." Song Jingwei picked up Yang's Pu fan and forced himself to fan the wind. In June, the weather really warmed up.

Shen Junxi smiled and walked to the side of Song Jingwei, just enjoying the breeze and blowing his eyes. This is the wind of the wife's fan, comfortable and cool.

"Oh!" Song Jingwei threw the fan on the table and poured tea.

Shen Junxi picked up the Pu fan and, while facing Song Jing's fan, reached for the tea and drank. Then his eyes sparkled and glazed at Song Jingwei, as if he asked the wind to be cold.

"..." Song Jingwei squinted at drinking tea and said nothing.

Yang came in and saw him. He said to his son: "Your wife is dizzy, you can't fan him. What if you are cold?"

"..." Can't you? Shen Junxi stopped and had a dim sum. He quickly observed Song Jingwei's face and turned pale.

"You can rest assured, I am hungry." Song Jingwei is funny, and getting along with the Shen family, there is no pressure. They don't know what is introverted, what is hidden, but everything is written in Face.

"Oh, my face..." Yang quickly poured out, and she still cooked noodles in her pot.

Soon, two bowls of hot noodles came up, Yang said: "There are two eggs in this bowl, give Jingwei a meal, this bowl is one, Hee Geer, you eat."

Song Jingwei cried , he really passed that I don't like to eat a lot of eggs at the age.

"Yeah." Shen Junxi accepted this arrangement and actively pushed the bowl of noodles to Song Jingwei and handed him the chopsticks.

"I come by myself, you can eat it." Song Jingwei couldn't take the chopsticks and took a little distance before slowly eating it.

Shen Junxi wanted to put his own eggs to Song Jingwei, but he was not very happy to see him. He silently dismissed his thoughts and buried his head.

When they ate almost, Shen Dongming came back from the ground. Yang said: "Come and cool, cool and cool, I cooked."

"Hey, it's hot." Shen Dongming took off his hat and screamed. Wiping with sweat, haha ​​smiled: "How do you cook noodles at noon today?" They are eating vegetables in the past, and noodles can be eaten at noon.

Yang's face came out of the bowl and said: "The daughter-in-law is dizzy, let Xie's back come back, saying that it's hungry. I quickly give them noodles and fill my stomach."

"Dizziness? Hey, shouting doctor Is it?" Shen Dongming cares.

"No shouting, Jing Wei said that he is hungry. If he is full, he will be fine." Yang is a little worried: "According to me, it is better to see the doctor." In her eyes, Song Jingwei grew up with the mud monkey in the country. They are different. Those mud monkeys who grew up in the country, the skin is very real, and it is easy to get sick. And Song Jingwei, like a delicate and fragile vase, she was frightened and fearful, and she was afraid of being accidentally broken.

"Is it? I told him." Shen Dongming washed his face with cold water at the well, and wiped his body again. He finally cooled a little. He walked into the house, and Yang had put his face on the table. The other two people put down the bowl and greeted him.

"We are full, you eat." Song Jingwei said.

"Children and daughters, what is the body?" Shen Dongming asked.

"Nothing, hungry, the sun is shining." Song Jingwei explained that he was dizzy, everyone was too nervous.

"Is it really okay?" Shen Dongming said: "Looking for the doctor to see the line?"

Song Jingwei said: "I don't have to look for it, I'm fine now, I'll be fine if I have enough."

Yang's heart is so sweet, it's as if they're not at home. Like eating rice, she thinks that it is time to eat food? Biting her teeth, she decided to change the flavor of each meal into three dishes and one soup. Don't you say that eggs are nutritious? After that, eggs are not bought and bought. They are all given to them at home.

"A chicken is killed at night, and Jing Wei is supplemented with the body." She said that she could not ask her daughter-in-law to enter the door, but was thinned.

"Alright, my family has not killed chicken for a long time." Shen Dongming agreed.

This is the kindness of the elders. Song Jingwei did not want to refuse. He said: "Since killing the chicken, let Chen Shu come over to drink two glasses with you. I have a few altars and share them."

Shen Dongming loves to drink two. Hey, heard the words, haha ​​smiled: "That is good, haha, I went to find him in the afternoon, let him come and drink two cups." The whole village, the brother who can be with him is also Chen Xianggui, and occasionally can ask the brothers to eat Good food, good wine, his heart is very happy.

"Since there are chickens, then go and fish some fish." Song Jingwei proposed.

"Also, Xie Geer goes to the net fish in the afternoon, does it work?" The fish dam is full of small fish, and it is fried with oil, and then sprinkle with salt. It is crispy and delicious. Drinking is just right.

"I will also go together." The nearby river dam, Song Jingwei had a heart to see. Water transport is the first of its kind in ancient times. It is faster than land transport and can reduce losses. It is the first choice for food business.

"I'm afraid it's not good, you are not feeling well, you have to rest more." Shen Dongming saw his son shake his head, and he knew that his son did not want his wife to go with him. It was also uncomfortable. It was not better to stay at home.

"I am really fine." Song Jingwei quite helplessly, once again reiterated that he felt that he was patient and facing a lot of Shen family.

Perhaps the helplessness in his tone is too obvious. Shen Dongming and others did not dare to persuade him, but said: "Well, you should pay attention to yourself. If you are uncomfortable, let Xie Ge's back. You come back to see the doctor." They are still worried about the doctor.

"I will." Song Jingwei should answer.

After three or four hours of rest at noon, when the sun rose, the sun on the horizon was already slanting. The golden sunshine, only the warmth of the warmth, shines on the quiet Chashan Village.

At this time, Shen Junxi had already returned and went back. When he was sleeping, Song Jingwei went out and cut the pig grass back, so that he would not be able to catch the fish in the afternoon. In his opinion, Song Jingwei simply went to play, then take him to play.

Put down the ragweed and go back to the room to see if Song Jingwei woke up.

The door came in and headed into the sight of Song Jingwei. He smiled and smiled with a little surprise in his eyes.

"What?" Song Jingwei just woke up, his face was listless, and his head asked mixedly.

"..." Shen Junxi single-handedly made a few strokes to him, and then he went out with a smile. When he came back again, he held a basin of cold well water in his hand, put it on the table, and screwed it to the semi-dry.

Song Jingwei only felt cold and the whole person was awake: "..." He opened his eyes and looked at Shen Junxi silently. Did he say that he wanted this service?

"Hmm." Shen Junxi was swaying, let him hurry up, the sky was dark, and he couldn't go to the river to play.

"I don't understand." Song Jingwei got out of bed, put on his shoes, and lazily went to the net to release water. There was a bucket covered with a wooden cover. Yang cleaned it once a week and picked it up to pick up the vegetables.

I still remember that when Song Jingwei knew this for the first time, his face was green. Didn't he eat the green vegetables he ate every day?

Later, I accepted it slowly. What modern gully oil melamine has not eaten, not to mention the urine is not poisonous.

After another half an hour, on the side of the river dam, Shen Junxi picked up his trousers, holding a net in his hand, and concentrated on the net in the shallow waters of the river. Like some places with sand and stones, there are a lot of hidden things, as long as you can carefully get there.

Song Jingwei hangs around with shoes and clothes, and occasionally unconsciously drives Shen Junxi's fish away. Whenever this time, Shen Junxi always looked helpless and sweet, but he did not want to drive away Song Jingwei.

"Look, is that like a human?" Song Jingwei suddenly pointed at the surface of the water.

"Hmmm?" Shen Junxi looked at him and stared at him. He quickly put down the net bag and said: "It's a man, maybe it's drowning." He grew up by the river. This kind of thing happened, and he was not alarmed at the moment.

See Shen Junxi fluttering to save people, Song Jingwei looked around and found a bamboo pole, can pull him when Shen Junxi is weak.

Shen Junxi saw his wife so kind, and he accepted his feelings. I thought that my wife's strength was not enough. I didn't expect it to be very fast. I pulled him up a few times.

The two men tossed for a long while and finally got people on the beach in the shallow waters. Shen Junxi breathed a sigh of relief and looked at the man who had been rescued. He wrote in amazement on the sand: "I know this person, he is my classmate, named Yu Hongxuan."

The man of Lishui is about twenty-five and six years old, old age. Sure enough, it was linked to Shen Junxi. Looking at clothes is far more expensive than Shen Junxi, a rural student. Basically, no one can take it. Even if Song Jingwei is known as the rich master, I am afraid it is not the opponent of this man.

After Shen Junxi finished writing, he quickly gave Yu Hongxuan a first aid, pressed his hands on his chest and pressed the river in his lungs.

"Do you do this?" Song Jingwei looked a little anxious, and his life was shut. He wanted to not propose artificial respiration, so that Shen Junxi would do it for him.

"Cough and cough..." The man on the ground coughed up and slowly opened his eyes. Although he woke up, his mind was still confused and he didn't know anything.

The two quietly breathed a sigh of relief, but fortunately they did not die.

"Don't catch the fish, take him back." Song Jingwei picked up the net bag and the bucket, and went to the house with a deep foot.

Shen Junxi took the wet Qi Hongxuan back, stopped and stopped, and took a long time to get him home.

"Hey, who are you carrying?" Yang asked curiously, and the son went out to get wet and back, and there were more people on his back.

"It was saved in the river, Shen Junxi's classmate." Song Jingwei explained to him, find something in his hand and put it in a good place.

"Ah, drowning? Come quickly, put him in the house." Yang heard that it was Shen Junxi's classmate, or was saved in the river, he was anxious. For a moment, I forgot to measure the size and wanted to take people to Shen Junxi's house. After taking two steps, I took my forehead and said: "Look at me confused, come and put people in the living room."

"..." Shen Junxi took the person back to the living room and put down Hong Hongxuan on the bamboo couch.

"Well, I came to look at him, you quickly went into the house to change clothes, don't catch cold." Yang urged.

"Yeah." Shen Junxi glanced at the couch and quit, returning from the house to change clothes.

Song Jingwei had already washed his hands and feet into the room. When he came in, he said, "There is a dress here, you can change it for people." They are the colorful satin in the bottom of the box. He doesn't like to wear these colors.

"Yeah." Shen Junxi groaned and nodded. He silently put on his clothes, and then holding the pile of Song Jingwei's clothes... Smell the smell when he walked out the door, with the faint breath of Song Jingwei, it should be the spice he used to smear.

After thinking about it, he quietly hid his clothes and took off the clothes he had washed yesterday on the bamboo poles of the yard. He planned to wear it to Yu Hongxuan.

Not long after, Song Jingwei came over to see the situation and found that the clothes on Qi Hongxuan were familiar, but definitely not the one he had just given. He looked at Shen Junxi with suspicious eyes. "Your clothes?" No wonder it was familiar. It turned out to be the set that Shen Junxi wore yesterday.

"Well..." Shen Junxi's eyes flashed a bit, and he said: "Wear me, fit."

Song Jingwei understood his description. Pi Xiao said with a smile: "What is the difference between me and your height?" "Even if there is a difference, it is a difference of one or two centimeters.

"..." Shen Junxi looked out the door, his mother was killing the chicken, he had to help and lay the hand.

"He woke up." Song Jingwei called people back and walked away.

So Shen Junxi made a turn and returned. Standing with Song Jingwei, looking at the Hong Xuan Xuan on the couch.

Qi Hongxuan opened his eyes and saw the two of them, looking at themselves intently. He grabbed his chest and licked it, and felt that he felt better. Then he blinked and hesitated: "You are..."

"He is Shen Junxi, are you classmates?" Song Jingwei reminded.

"Well... Shen Junxi? It turned out to be you, we are indeed classmates." Qi Hongxuan sat up and moved the inconvenient legs and feet and smiled bitterly. The memory of younger studies is a long time, and now I think of it.

"You drowned, we saved you by the river." Song

Jingwei said: " What happened, how can you drown?" Qi Hongxuan supported his forehead and bowed his head and said: "Thank you for saving me. As for the past, I don't mention anything." "It was difficult for him to be murdered by his own brother."

"Since you don't want to say it, then we don't ask. It's good to live a good event, let alone relax." Song Jingwei saw that he had just experienced a life and death and persuaded one or two sentences.

"Thank you for your son's relief." Yan Hongxuan looked up and looked at Shen Junxi and looked at Song Jingwei: "I don't care. I haven't seen it with Shen Shen for a few years. The impression is too thin. If you didn't name it, I would I can't recognize it."

Song Jingwei asked Shen Junxi strangely: "Do you have a big difference between your teens and the present?"

Shen Junxi grinned shyly. When he was studying, he was very thin and looks like a girl. A big difference. However, he will not talk to Song Jingwei about these things. He said to Qi Hongxuan: "When you are in the same class, there is something to be helped despite opening."

In view of the fact that Qi Hongxuan and Shen Junxi saw the last side, Shen Junxi was not dumb, so he was surprised now. "

Sink with the window, you..." "..." Shen Junxi nodded, still with a smile, and would not feel embarrassed. He has been dumb for five years, and the sadness has all passed. Now he accepts the fact that he is dumb.

"It seems that we are the same people in the world." Yan Hongxuan stunned, and then shouted, under the eyes of Shen Junxi and Song Jingwei, he smiled and got out of bed, standing a little bumpy and said: "I am this The left leg is not working." Although it is not a big movement, it is a fact.

Shen Junxi and Song Jingwei did not expect that, this is the case, they are silent, do not know how to comfort.

"It doesn't matter, I have been jealous for more than two years, and I have already accepted the facts." Yan Hongxuan slowly sat down, making him decadent not actually the left foot but the ruthlessness of his family.

"..." Shen Junxi made a pass to him, with a look of comfort.

"He said that you should not give up life, he was dumb for five years, but felt that he was very happy." Song Jingwei translated, secretly grinned. This person couldn't even eat meat before, and it's fun.

"Thank you for sinking with me, I didn't give up my life..." Yan Hongxuan said with a long breath: "Maybe God wants to let me live." From now on, I changed the living method, forgot the old things, and made a happy Tianjia Weng. Not bad.

Shen Junxi nodded and said: "That's good." By the way, looking at Song Jingwei, he just translated it incorrectly, obviously not so short.

"You talk, I am going to help kill the chicken." Song Jingwei did not look at him, looking for a head and wanted to go.

Shen Junxi pulled his lips and said, "Would you

like to say what we said ?" Song Jingwei said: "I don't understand what you are saying. Go and take the pen and ink and write it slowly." He still patted his sleeves and went out. The name is to kill the chicken. Yes, he won't, he just thinks about the next cold, he will introduce each other.

That sentence is so depressed that Shen Junxi is terrible, and still does not understand, this does not understand?

"Sink with the window, who is that?" Yan Hongxuan remembers that Shen Junxi seems to be the only son in the family? Originally, he and Shen Junxi were incapable of being beaten by the Eight Diagrams, and they were not serious classmates. It was only in the county township that year that only he and Shen Junxi were admitted to the show, so they were summoned by the county magistrate and had a meal together.

"..." No way to communicate, Shen Junxi was a little anxious, and quickly returned to the room to move the pen and ink, and finally exchanged. He wrote: "He is my wife, his name is Song Jingwei."

Qi Hongxuan is very envious: "You have already married your wife." Although it is a man-in-law, but... um... With Jing Hongxuan's vision, Song Jingwei is really good. And looking at the clothes on the body seems to be inconsistent with Shen. He didn't understand, how can people who are too far apart from home to become husband and wife.

"What about you? You are not too small." Shen Junxi wrote with a smile.

"Not yet, I used to concentrate on my studies, now..." He said bitterly: "Who would marry me?" If he had a former family, it would not be difficult to marry a wife. But in front of him, he simply did not intend to go back to that home.

Shen Junxi disagreed and wrote: "Why not, my family is poor and dumb, my wife is willing to marry me."

Yu Hongxuan said, "Your wife's family seems to be good?" He asked so directly because he did not care. The problem of these money, he was born as good as Song Jingwei.

"Well, his family is the richest man in Lihua Town." When Shen Junxi wrote this line of words, pride and inferiority coexisted, and there were some other sweet things.

"That is really..." Qi Hongxuan wondered how this marriage was made, but people have become close relatives. The only thing he can do is to send a blessing. "There is a chance to meet in a thousand miles. You must be a good person."

Shen Junxi loved to listen to this. He nodded and wrote: "You sit for a while, I will give you some food and drink. When you are in good health, let's talk again."

Yan Hongxuan said: "Well, thank you." He is in the river. I have been struggling for so long and I am hungry.

On the evening of this day, Shen Junxi actively took care of Qi Hongxuan and actively made Song Jingwei look. If you don't know that Shen Junxi is not the kind of person, he thought Shen Junxi had any thoughts on Qi Hongxuan.

In fact, Shen Junxi's idea is very simple. He encountered the old man's troubles and naturally helped him. Plus, no one can talk for a long time, no one can talk to him about something that can't be communicated with his wife. Perhaps he is as disappointed as he is, and he feels that it is very easy to communicate with Qi Hongxuan.

After Shen Dongming, the Shen family's parents, came back, he was very enthusiastic about the things of Qi Hongxuan. In addition, Qi Hongxuan is still a former classmate of Shen Junxi. Both of them are scholars. He likes Qi Hongxuan very much.

I learned that Qi Hongxuan was disabled. He almost cried out with a sad heart. How could the child be as pitiful as his own?

"Isn't it?" Yang cried a long time ago. Her heart was completely overwhelmed when she saw that Qi Hongxuan was limping. "A good person, everything is good, how can it be so hard." Yu Hongxuan is a great man, a talent, a reading seed, but now it is awkward.

"Cry, oh, nothing, it's not a bad thing, but my family is still dumb. Doesn't the daughter-in-law have a baby?" Shen Dongming said, if he might have been sullen before, but once the wind and water turn, Their homes are different in the past, and the days will be better. The arrival of the daughter-in-law Song Jingwei suddenly brought this bitter and poor family out of the haze.

"That's right, Yan Jiaxi's brother is still a daughter-in-law." Yang broke into a smile and saw Song Jingwei come out to eat. She quietly introduced to Qi Hongxuan: "That is my daughter-in-law, who entered the door on May 13 this year." "After listening carefully, I can hear it, and Yang's tone is proud.

Qi Hongxuan looked at the young man who was not stunned. It was indeed an enviable existence. He looked down and whispered: "Congratulations to Aunt Yang, I am very happy."

Yang smiled lowly: "Yes, My family is building a house, just at the foot of Xiaoliang Mountain. I heard that he is a big house. I haven't had it yet."

Song Jingwei came over and greeted several people and sat in the house waiting for dinner. Shen Junxi had been sitting elsewhere, seeing Song Jingwei coming, and he sat next to him.

A few people spoke, Shen Dongming said: "Xiang Gui is coming

, let's go to the food ." "Hey!" Yang's answer, patted the back of Qi Hongxuan's hand, "Auntie went to the dish, you chatted." "

Yu Hongxuan should be good, and I will talk to Shen Dongming and Chen Xianggui who just entered the door."

Song Jingwei kicked the foot of Shen Junxi and said, "Go and help."

Shen Junxi got up and went out with Yang, and finished the last dish. He found that the wine was still not on. He pulled the sleeves of Song Jingwei, and said: "Where is the wine?"

Song Jingwei went out with him to find a six-seven from the corner. Heavy wine jar. It is the old wine of the jar, and the fragrance of the altar is fragrant.

"Haha, good brother, this is a good wine!" Chen Xianggui smiled. He didn't drink alcohol on weekdays. He met a good wine but couldn't walk.

"Yes, it's good wine." Shen Dongming said with a smile: "Good wine accompanied by good food, good wine with confidant, we are not drunk tonight!" The two

brothers excitedly, began to persuade the wine in a few words, and ate this meal. Enough. Let the Shen family feel the long-lost happiness and excitement, even more than the day of getting married.

"Hong Xuan, eat more, you need to make up the body." Because Qi Hongxuan is a guest, Shen family took turns to enthusiasm for Qi Hongxuan.

"Thank you, everyone eats and eats too." Yan Hongxuan said that he is indeed a passionate person. He has not felt such simple happiness for a long time.

"Hong Xuan don't drink too much alcohol. If you are tired, you should rest first, ah." Yang said, and he regretted that Qi Hongxuan had just woke up in the water and could not stand the energy.

"Well, thank you, Yang Auntie." Yan Hongxuan whispered, Yang's kindness made him feel warmer, and Shen family's family interaction also made him very envious, this is the real family. The cold ice of their home, which is cold and cold, how to call it a relative.

"Jing Wei, this chicken leg is for you, you are not strong, eat more." Yang's gesture to his son, picking vegetables, just looking at how to do it, a pair of embarrassed not to look like, can discuss the wife's favor ?

Shen Junxi squatted, and quickly added the chicken legs to the Song Jing micro bowl. After the clip, he faintly regretted that Song Jingwei did not like others to give him a dish. Not frustrated, and sure enough, a chicken leg returned to his bowl, Song Jingwei also returned.

"..." Blinking, Shen Junxi broke the simmered chicken leg meat, leaving the bones, and the rest were put into the Song Jing micro bowl again.

"..." Song Jingwei thought, I just want to eat quietly. And the chicken legs in this bowl, he frowned and didn't want to eat.

"..." Shen Junxi privately pulled his sleeves, looked forward to it, ate it, why not eat it? Although it is not very sad to be rejected, the kind of sadness is long and powerful. From time to time, I will tie your chest and hurt with thorns.

"I don't like to eat chicken legs." Song Jingwei still didn't eat, and got his legs back into the Shen Junxi bowl. Then he ate his head in three or two places, but he didn't have any appetite, but he was afraid that if he didn't eat it would break the stomach.

Everyone silently ignored this irrelevant episode, continued to drink and eat, and chatted loudly.

Qi Hongxuan was asked about his future plans. He hesitated to express his thoughts: "Sir Uncle, I want to stay in the village in the future. Do you think it will work?"

Shen Dongming said with amazement: "Do you want to stay in our village?" Qi Hongxuan seriously nodded. He carefully calculated: "What can't be done, we are good in the village, and the mountains and rivers are nourishing people. You live here and keep your body in good mood." The

people laughed and said: "That must be pondered." Eat it, you are a simple bachelor, and it is easy to find a long-term job in the country."

When it comes to long-term work, everyone looks at Song Jingwei, who is the most famous big landowner in Chashan Village. It is right to find a long-term worker. .

"No, my legs and feet are not convenient. I am afraid that others will not want to do long-term work." Yan Hongxuan has a self-knowledge: "Thinking that the only thing I can get is to read a few books and know a few words. If there is a private school in the village. Class school, I can go to be a master."

Chen Xianggui said: "This is also ah, you are a scholar, and you are more than enough." Shen Dongming's third brother Shen Dongying opened his own private, let Qi Hongxuan go there best. But when he thought about the relationship between Shen Dongming and his family, he did not dare to speak.

"Yes, you are a scholar, you can't do rough work. My third brother is open-minded. After two days, I will take you to him and let him open it for you." Shen Dongming said, drink He is a little drunk, and he will not consider his relationship with Shen Dongying for the time being.

He felt that although he and Shen Dongying were not close, they were good brothers. And Qi Hongxuan is a poor person, can help, right?

"Thank you, Uncle Shen." Yan Hongxuan gratefully said that he did not know the entanglements, he was just surprised, the original three uncles of Shen Junxi were open-minded. It's no wonder that Shen Junxi's knowledge is so good, he has taken a test at a young age. It was only later that I had never heard of Shen Junxi's news. He was still surprised at the time because of the scorpion's sake.

He is not sighing. He and Shen Junxi are all smooth sailing, I am afraid that it is another grand occasion.

However, those are all imagined, and he sighs in his heart. Looking at Song Jingwei, who is cold-faced, and Shen Junxi, who pretends to be okay, said: "Maybe, this is a practical life, it is the pursuit of a common life."