15-19

Chapter 15

Shu Zhiliang people have said through clenched teeth Disagree, I thought that Song Jingwei would be embarrassed and consider giving in to them. What they don't know is that Song Jingwei used to be real estate. He is different from other sons. He is committed to being personally involved. He spends most of his time on the construction site. He has seen nothing in this life. most.

Song Jingwei said to the two nailers: "Do you disagree? Well, I will not accept the land of your two families, let you cultivate two years later, after two years, I will recover the 16 acres of land, not only do not have to pay a penny. It can still be

rented for two more years." Sun Yizi and Sun Zhengwen said that they were almost stupid, so it seems that they can't get any benefit.

"Let's go back." Song Jingwei turned to the Shen family and said that the sleeves came out of the door of the village chief's house. He thought that he would not have to be with other people like Sun Zizi and Sun Zheng, waiting for him to hire the villagers with 30 yuan a year, and they regretted it.

When Shen Junxi came, he followed silently. When he went back, he did not make a sound. The reason why he followed was that Song Jingwei suffered a loss, but he did not expect to see Song Jingwei's fangs. I only thought that he didn't like to talk.

"What to see?" The Shen family walked in front, they fell behind, and Song Jingwei always felt someone staring at himself in the dark.

"Well..." Shen Junxi shook his head, his cheeks gradually reddening in the darkness. He thought that in such a dark sky, Song Jingwei would not find it.

I just said so much at the head of the village, and opened the song that Song Jingwei spoke. He subconsciously spoke to Shen Junxi until the other party could not answer him, and he clearly felt that the person around him was a dumb. Song Jingwei closed his mouth in disappointment and did not speak again.

At this time, he was a little confused in his heart. Shen Junxi had been dumb, but he did not feel flawed and abrupt. On the contrary, it is quiet and standing, very natural and very harmonious.

This kind of person Song Jingwei has also encountered one. It is a very unique artist. He has a pair of quiet but unrelenting eyes, which is as popular as his creation. Unlike Shen Junxi, the artist is in good health.

Perhaps it is the temperament of everyone, thinking about it for a moment, Song Jingwei put down. Back home, he tied his work in planning, and wrote down some of the ideas he had just made on the road.

I do not know when, Shen Junxi quietly stood behind Song Jingwei. It is not that Shen Junxi deliberately does not make a sound, but a habit. He is not the kind of person who can't make noise. Therefore, when he probed, Song Jingwei did not know, and he did not know that he secretly hijacked.

Shen Junxi's reason for stealing is because Song Jingwei's words are too ugly.

He finally no longer has to be afraid of being rejected, because the words of the wife are even more ugly. Just silently happy, he reached out and poked Song Jingwei's shoulder.

However, Song Jingwei focused on thinking and did not respond.

Shen Junxi moved two steps left and right, poked him to poke him, "Hmm."

Song Jingwei was shocked this time, violently looked up, slightly cold expression scared Shen Junxi, and back two steps backward. This is not Song Jingwei's intention. He is habitually cold-faced at work. It is because he is serious. He said, "Sorry, I didn't notice you."

When I talk, I will return to the usual way, although there is no smile. Not mild, but a hundred times better than just now.

Shen Junxi even shook his head and waved his hand. Seeing that he really had nothing to do with it, he went over and picked up the pen and paper and wrote: "Go bath." These three words are much better than Song Jingwei.

Song Jingwei was interrupted and he did not intend to continue writing. He said to the cervical spine: "I will go."

Seeing him get up and looking for clothes, Shen Junxi quietly left the house and went to the kitchen to fight hot water. When Song Jingwei came to the clean room, the tub was full and the water temperature was just right. And Shen Junxi stared at him with his eyes outside, let Song Jingwei think of a plant called the star flower...

"I take a shower, go back." He walked over and closed the doorway to prevent him from being gatekeeper.

After the shower, Song Jingwei put his dirty clothes on a wooden plate and came to the well to prepare to wash clothes. This well is still the oldest one. The wellhead is as big as a water tank, and the bucket that draws water is smashed with a hemp rope.

When Song Jingwei lifted the water, one hand came out from the side, took the hemp rope and lifted the bucket up and down, poured it into the wooden tray, and then threw it into the well, and then brought up a bucket of water... This skillful The smooth movement is impossible for Song Jingwei.

When he returned, Shen Junxi was at the well, washing his clothes in his hand.

This is a feeling of a little bit weak. In fact, Song Jingwei intends to do it himself. After Shen Junxi put a few clothes on the bamboo pole, he said to him: "You don't have to wash it for me, I will wash it myself." The clothes are private items, and he is guilty.

Shen Junxi slightly rounded his eyes, as if he did not understand why he refused to help him wash his clothes.

I don't know what happened. Song Jingwei doesn't like him like this kind of behavior, because he is a man and the other is a man. It is not that he is married, he must accept others to treat him like a woman. He hugged his arm and whispered: "You are a man. Don't you think it is inappropriate to wash clothes for others?"

Wen Yan said that Shen Junxi's eyes turned from round to narrow, but he still doubted, shaking his head, and do not think so.

"Well, I probably shouldn't discuss this with you." Song Jingwei also shook his head. He forgot that he was facing an ancient man from a strange dynasty. The ghosts knew how their ideas were formed.

Shen Junxi suddenly became frustrated. He heard the uncomfortable meaning from Song Jingwei's words, but still did not know what he was doing wrong.

"Well, go back to sleep." Song Jing slammed a mosquito and didn't want to stand in the yard to feed the mosquitoes.

Not long after returning, Shen Junxi sneaked in and sneaked in. At this time, Song Jingwei had already got into bed and still slept outside.

After waiting for a few minutes, a figure climbed into the bed quietly, crossed him, and learned to sleep in it.

In this kind of shoulder-shouldered shoulder

, Song Jingwei said: "The quilt is too thick, and it will change thinner tomorrow." The wife said so, Shen Junxi quietly touched the thickness of the quilt, it seems to be a bit thick, but...he thinks It's so warm and nice to sleep.

"Well..." Changed thin tomorrow.

The next morning, after breakfast, Song Jingwei found a list of tenants in the raft of the land lease. He took it to Shen Dongming and asked: "Do you familiar with these households?" Forgive him. The character is so awkward, can't call out the sorrow and the mother, and can't even tell the like.

Shen Dongming picked out a few people and said: "These are people in the village, but I only recognize these households." He does not like to sneak in the door. He is usually busy in the field, and he has time to go to several nearby families.

"How can I inform them, I want to talk to them." Song Jingwei asked.

"Let the child run the errands and give a few pennies." Shen Dongming smiled thickly.

Speaking of money, Song Jingwei got up and went into the house and took out a silver coin from a small wooden box. He came to the kitchen to find Yang, and gave her the money: "You hold, this is the cost of today."

The silver is exactly two or two ingots, and Yang's hand is only shocked. "This... Do you spend two or two dollars a day?" There are too many, this is a defeat.

"It doesn't have to be spent, but the cost of eating and drinking can't be too bad." Song Jing breeze went to the box and shouted: "Shen Junxi, you come over!

Shen Junxi is feeding the pig, hearing the hand shake The pig food wet the whole pig's head. He silently said sorry, then left the sow piglet to find his wife. This is the first time he heard his name from Song Jingwei, and there is a strange reaction in the whole body...

Song Jingwei moved a few colors of cloth from the cage and found that Shen Junxi was standing next to him, looking at himself with gaze. He just handed the cloth to him and said, "Give you a mother, do some summer clothes." "It's

all good cotton, Shen Junxi touched it and ran quickly to find Yang.

"Wait! Song Jingwei said: "I ask your mother about the copper plate, I am useful." "

Chen Junxi holding the cloth back and smiled, and then a tie Young's body into the kitchen of the house is still just have to Young's house, and saw his son holding a bunch of good color cloth, she asked:." This is..."

Put down the cloth, Shen Junxi said in a sign to Yang: "The daughter-in-law said to make clothes for you. "

Yang's hand has long touched the cloth, it is fine cotton cloth, it is best to use it for clothes. She smiled in surprise. "The color of the daughter-in-law is very good. He said how to do it?" "

Shen Junxi waved his hand, this did not say, he let Yang: "You look at it." "But he was ashamed and smiled. "The meaning of the wife is definitely the whole family. You can do as much as you can." "

Yang also laughed and said: "That can't be done. I can do a few things with one person. Let's do a few things for your wife first, then give you and you two." "

Mother also does two. "Shen Junxi is more than a scribble, but also pick a warm color cloth, pointing: "Use this to do." "

Noisy, this is the color that the young girl is wearing, let you and your wife do it, mother... just do it." "Yang picked a blue printed cloth and picked a navy blue: "This is for you." "

Shen Junxi is not reluctant, nodding his head and saying: "Take it to Zhang tailor, your craft is not fine enough." If he usually does not say, Yang does what he wears, but this time he wants to give Song Jingwei, he thinks Or do the dressing faster.

"You kid!" Yang's crying and laughing, she was disliked by her son for the first time.

"Mother, give me a few copper plates, my wife said useful." Shen Junxi remembered Song Jingwei's instructions, smiling and swearing.

"Well, you wait." I heard that it was the daughter-in-law who wanted it. Yang immediately went to get a hanging out of money and didn't ask what the money was for.