55-61 (M)

Chapter 55

  SOCIALIST micro certainly understand the meaning of youth, early When Shen Junxi made the first sentence, he knew it. He fixedly looked at the youth, and the condensed eyes made the youth uneasy. The longer he was silent, the more the young man's heart sank.

"..." Shen Junxi thought, he understood the meaning of the wife. The eyes that have been confronted with Song Jingwei have also fallen down. It's still too reluctant, and it's ridiculous to rush to make such a proposal.

"You said, you want to give a stupid father a brother..." Song Jingwei said coldly: "You just want to have a baby?" He is not angry that Shen Junxi wants to give a stupid brother, he is unhappy. Young people are looking for him just to have children.

Although the final result is the same, the concept of the two is different.

"Hmmm?" Shen Junxi looked up at him and said: "Why do you ask?" He still doesn't understand what Song Jing's words mean.

"I am not a tool for your child." Song Jingwei said.

"..." Shen Junxi grows up in a big mouth and closes tightly. He shook his head violently, his eyes eagerly swearing: "I don't mean that. I didn't think of you like that..." How could he? What is the point of using Song Jingwei as a tool for the baby? He loves him and he is too late.

"That's not the case, you think about what you just said, if I told you, what would you do?" Song Jingwei said, not really angry, and patience and Shen Junxi slowly explained.

When Shen Junxi heard the words, he seriously thought about his own words. When he repeated the first time, he did not feel that he had made a mistake. Repeating it again, he slowly felt that something was wrong, as if it was really...somewhat ambiguous.

His face changed and he sneaked at Song Jingwei and found that the other person was cold but still patiently waiting for him to return. Therefore, he felt ashamed and grateful, nodding his head and saying: "I was wrong."

"Where is it wrong?" Song Jingwei asked.

"Where everything is wrong." Shen Junxi is honestly swaying.

Song Jingwei quietly looked at him for a while, thinking that there is no need to be angry with this matter. What kind of person Shen Junxi is, he knows best. I am afraid that I will give Shen Junxi a hundred courage and I will not regard him as a fertility tool.

"Stupid is still so small, why is he anxious to give him a younger brother." Finally, he resumed his usual appearance and slowly asked.

Shen Junxi certainly can't say that this is his mother's pro-Yan's proposal. He said: "Always have to be born, it is better to be born sooner. It is good for your health." They don't have a very detailed medical concept, but they also know Early birth at a suitable age, the body's ability to recover is better.

"You are so discreet, stupid will have a younger brother?" Song Jingwei looked up at him, as if he was sure that he would have another one.

"..." Shen Junxi looked at him and didn't know what to say. He believes that the relationship with Song Jingwei has slowly improved. It is a matter of time to give birth to a younger brother, but in the face of such problems as Song Jingwei, he still has no confidence in his heart.

"You are too anxious." Song Jing said with a sigh.

"Yeah." Shen Junxi answered, acknowledging this problem. Being directly pointed out by Song Jingwei, he was a lot easier. He smiled and said: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't."