35-38

Chapter 35

  "Yes, I want to be Grandma, you have to be a grandfather." Yang smiled and smirked, this happy event is enough for her to steal music for half a month, the whole person is like a fool.

"Really..." Shen Dongming asked his wife, got the wife's affirmative answer, and married his daughter-in-law: "Is it true?" If even the daughter-in-law confessed, then this thing would run. No more.

"...is true." Saying this sentence under the watchful eyes of everyone, although Song Jingwei's expression is perfect, there is no difference in peacetime, but his heart has long been not twisted, starting from revealing his pregnancy.

It's just that this news is a great news in Shen's big room. They don't feel the awkwardness of Song Jing's heart. They only feel the joy of adding a home.

"Ha ha ha, I want to be a grandfather!" Shen Dongming laughed loudly, this farmer man was very straightforward and was not concealed.

"Congratulations to Uncle and Auntie, congratulations to you." Gong Hongxuan and Wu Xi together congratulated, said a word to the Shen family, and said to Shen Junxifu. This pair of affectionate husbands have babies, they are happy, they are real, and there is a Mimi curious.

How did their children come from?

Wu Xi may not know the entanglement of the two of them, but how much older Qi Hongxuan knows. He is not a young child. He opened the shackle at the age of sixteen. The thing on the bed is not very old, but also somewhat experience.

He stared at Shen Junxi, not like a person who had opened a shackle, at least not many times. In the case of no more than one slap, do you want your wife to be pregnant twice? If so, that is also a skill.

Shen Dongming was happy and said to Qi Hongxuan and Wu Xi: "The days when you are married are also some. When are you going to have a doll?" Both are men. If you want to, you have to prepare the river, not as simple as your daughter is pregnant.

"We, not so fast." Qi Hongxuan replied, but his heart was awkward, would he be so clever, once? Wedding night he drank a thing of the river, Wu Xi has since been recruited, he was directly hit twice ...... Wu Xi

Wu Xi said:. "Uncle no hurry, then over time around we Jiaohu doctor to look at the"

everyone thought Let Lang look at the body and be prepared to have children. As a result, there is a dead person who is dead and poor. He said: "You have been married for half a month, and you can go see it in ten days. You can see it in a month of pregnancy." The person who spoke was Song Jingwei.

Throwing this news out, Song Jingwei suddenly felt that his body was much less. Shen Dongming on the table, Yang is also good, including Shen Junxi, all of them are watching Yu Hongxuan...

Wu Xi is one of the most. Imagine being able to enjoy the same family as Shen Junxi in the future. The eyes are so sweet.

"You are this person..." Yu Hongxuan was too unbearable to watch, and had to secretly gnash his teeth at Song Jing. He saw that people's eyes have always been accurate. At first glance, Song Jingwei is definitely not a good person.

He is a pity, Shen Junxi is such a gentle and considerate man, who is not good, why should he be assigned to such people as Song Jingwei? No matter who is optimistic about this, he is not optimistic. In short, Shen Junxi's so-called daughter-in-law is equivalent to embarking on a road of no return, unless one day he is broken and willing to let go, it will not be painful for a lifetime.

The above is the opinion of Qi Hongxuan on Shen Junxifu.

Xxxxxx

family daughter-in-law is pregnant, Shenjia big room everyone is happy. Shen Dongming is a traitor who can't hide things. Everyone says that his daughter-in-law is pregnant, and he can be a grandfather in a few months.

Some good people asked: "A few months?"

Shen Dongming, who is honest and honest, said with pleasure: "The doctor said that it was six months." At that time, he was not at home, but Yang told him later.

People congratulated him and wished him a big grandson in the coming year. Turning his head and laughing at him, the daughter-in-law was only five months into the door, and now there are six months of pregnancy. The rumors of those who were true and false were not counted. The people who lived in the big house at the moment said it, and everyone knows that Song Jingwei was unmarried.

It was two or three days in the village. After Shen Dongming knew it, his face was ugly. He is angry and blamed. If he can't control his mouth, he won't talk about it. He won't let his son and daughter-in-law be talked about.

"Those people are really idle and have nothing to do, talk about it, have a good say?" Shen Dongming knows that the daughter-in-law does have a son's doll before marriage, and it will indeed be said. But he is mad, but unmarried is pregnant, isn't it a marriage? Is it not a good thing to have a baby early?

If a daughter-in-law does not have a doll, she will not necessarily marry from a family.

After getting along for a few months, I thought about it, and together with Yang's total, the daughter-in-law could marry his family, he might be an accident.

"Forget it, we can't control the mouth of others." Yang said while arranging the needles: "Let them say, wait until my grandson is born, and hit their faces." The more the others speak harshly The more they want to live in the wind, the more they want to live a happy life, mad at those who want to be ruined.

"You are right, mad at them." Shen Dongming bit his cigarette holder and nodded.

Yang's side eyes: "Old Shen, when are you smoking this time?"

"Hey?"

Yang said: "You can't stop smoking. You won't let your child hold it in the future."

Shen Dongming said: "Just, I quit."

"Hey!" Yang smiled and said: "Good. You are going to quit. I am looking for a daughter-in-law to let him get some cloth for me. The children are six months old and have to give him clothes." Anyway, they all know that Song Jingwei's belly must be a male baby, absolutely Can't give birth to a female doll.

"It's good to have a few male dolls." The brothers are united, and their profit is broken, that is, they can't give birth to a female doll. It's a bit strange.

"I don't know where we are, can we have a female doll born?" Yang said, and he got up and went to find Song Jingwei.

Prior to this, Song Jingwei never considered small clothes. Since Yang said that he was going to prepare, he quickly went to get the cloth with Yang. Do all kinds of clothes, shoes, quilts...

Listening to Yang's breakdown, Song Jingwei feels that he really wants to be a father. In a few months, there will be a soft little guy who climbs out of his stomach.

"Jing Wei, you are pregnant now, you must be careful to know what to do? You can't pay attention to it as before. We will worry about you." Yang is careful, but anyone who can think of it is Song Jing. In a minute, I finally said: "If you want to eat, you will tell the mother, and the mother will give it to you. If you want to do it, let Xie Geer let him do it for you."

Song Jingwei is basically hanging his eyes, um, a little bit One head, finally heard the final liberation, quickly said: "You go busy, I feel lacking."

"Well, then you go to rest." Yang said, holding a pile of cloth and left.

Song Jingwei is lacking, he just is not used to it... very awkward... I feel like a woman.

Not long after Yang's departure, Shen Junxi's figure appeared in front of him. He did not bother Shen Junxi, because he told Shen Junxi to do things in the morning, and now he must have something to say.

Shen Junxi took a drawing in his hand and came to Song Jingwei, first looking at it with a burning gaze. His wife's spirit is also good today, her face is very rosy, and her mood is not bad.

He smiled and said: "Is this morning okay?"

Song Jingwei squinted and said: "It is not enough time for you to go out." It is about two hours or so. So, do you really need this?

"..." Shen Junxi smiled softly and stared at him. After a long time, he converges on feelings and opens the drawings in his hand: "I have told you to follow your instructions. But Xianggui said, I don't recommend you to dial." Out of the land to dig the pond."

Song Jingwei said: "The pond is to be dug, I know that he is worried about the problem of selling and transportation. But the location is good, no problem." He has already planned this land. In addition to most of the varieties used to make tea gardens and plant the most suitable plants, they are also preparing to dig a 20-mu-sized pond.

In general, the tea garden is the big head of income, and Qiangtang is just his personal preference.

Since this life is going to be a leisurely and leisurely way, you can get some pleasing scenery. Although he does not intend to stay here for a lifetime, but who knows whether he will come back in the future, he has no bottom in his heart.

"Yeah." Shen Junxi said: "Today, I started to turn over the ground. If I want to build a tea garden, I have to build it next year. I'll

just be able to plant it next year." "This time is just right." Next spring, he gave birth to a baby. You can concentrate on the tea garden and the pond. It is not a problem to make such a large tea garden and a pond. In fact, he has to consider the issue of sales volume and variety.

The current tea varieties in Chashan Village are very simple, and the yield is not too large. Song Jingwei thought, can you find a better variety? If you only grow the current variety, then the output and income will probably only keep running, and there will be no profit.

The purpose of his agriculture is to make money and make enough money for Shen. It can be said that it is a kind of self-consideration compensation, but it can really make him feel more relaxed.

Song Jingwei took a deep breath and said: "You go to work, and Xiang Xiangshu said, I have a lot of things in

Qiantang ." Shen Junxi looked at him and said: "You are ready to do What?"

Song Jingwei raised his eyebrows and said, "Want to go to sleep, how?"

Shen Junxi smiled and said: "I will send you."

" Get it." Song Jingwei sneered at him, a serious saying: "I have the ability Don't stick to me all day, build the tea garden and make more money." Like a man, he would like it a little more.

Shen Junxi said: "Money is very important." They are now eating and drinking, and they are all using money. "But you are also very important." The reason why it is sticky, for no other reason, is because it likes it.

"Go to work." Song Jingwei stood there, said coldly.

"..." Shen Junxi looked at him silently, and after seeing enough, he turned and smiled. He is actually not seen in Song Jingwei's eyes. Everyone says that he is a strong person, or how to go through it.

The book club is also good, the land is also good, this time all Shen Junxi is following up. Come back every day, accept the instructions of Song Jingwei, and communicate and practice on the construction site the next day. Work with Chen Xianggui to handle real-time affairs, busy from morning to dark every day.

Shen Junxi is not tired, he feels very fulfilling. Every day, I am running for this beautiful home, for a better life. There is a little expectation in his heart. If he does this, will the wife be a little more cheerful to him.

What he never knew was that when he tried to get more wealth, it was when his wife left.

The Shen family room in the morning was quiet, so everyone had not got up so early. The door of his house was suddenly shocked, and there was a shout of a woman.

Not Yang Shuangjiao, who is she, she shouted in front of the door: "You open the door soon, save us!"

Wang Chunxing looked back and saw that the chasing soldiers were running faster and faster, she urged: "Mother, hurry up, They are coming!"

Yang Shuangjiao slammed the door: "Open the door! Open the door!" Anxious and even screamed: "Shen, the family of thousands of knives, are you deliberately not opening the door, you don't want to let us in?"

Qing Xing, Shen Dongming did not hear This sentence, otherwise he would really not open the door. He stumbled out and opened the door. He saw them turned out to be them. He stunned: "His aunt, niece, are you coming again?"

Yang Shuangjiao didn't talk to him, he hurriedly hurriedly Pulling her daughter into it, she shouted: "Come close the door and close the door!"

Shen Dongming looked out from the outside and found those people saying, "Is this awkward? Are they coming to chase you?"

Yang Shuangjiao pushed him away. I closed the door and said: "Can't let them in, kill and don't open the door!" The mother and daughter, leaning against the door panel, panting, their faces were green and white, and I was scared enough.

"Is it awkward?" Shen Dongming slammed his head and frowned, and the big scorpion and the niece suddenly came back and came back. He couldn't figure it out.

"No...nothing, it's a bunch of robbers. We just came to hide and hide, it won't take long." Yang Shuangjiao thought that she had already offended the family before they refused to let her hide here. Difficult, what should I do? So she can't let Shen Dongming tell Yang and his daughter-in-law, she said: "Sister husband, we quietly find a place to hide, you must not tell my sister, and don't tell anyone, lest they worry."

Shen Dongming confusedly said: "That, you go to hide, I am watching here." He did not believe that the robbers would break into the door.

"Good!" Yang Shuangjiao ecstatically said: "Then we are gone, brother-in-law, you must remember, don't tell others." She took Wang Chunxing and went to the room she had lived in before.

In a short while, the door of the Shen family room was once again shot. Shen Dongming made up his mind not to open the door, but the outside person, when he saw the host's family for a long time, said: "The host owner inside listens, we are the family of the king of Taiping Town, the woman who just entered the door is the escape of our lord. Hey, now we have to grab it and ask the host to open the door!"

Shen Dongming heard the news and was surprised and surprised. He quickly asked: "Is it true or false?" He knew that the big nephew had married a man named Wang, but he did not know that the original big man was a beggar?

"It's true!" This time she turned out to be a woman. Her voice said sharply: "I am the wife of the royal family. The woman is the embarrassment of my grandfather. She fled and sinned and committed a big crime. Please also The master called her out and didn't want to cover it."

It was a flee and a private escape. He heard Shen Dongming feel uneasy. He snorted and said, "Please wait a moment, let us discuss it and give it to you. Great." He glanced at the direction of Yang Shuangjiao and Wang Chunxing, and decided to go back to find his wife and son and daughter to discuss.

Yang was dug up by her husband and said something like this. She was also taken aback: "So big thing, she didn't tell me?" Thinking of Yang Shuangjiao, Yang was disappointed.

The couple went to the courtyard of Song Jingwei, and they were still not awake. After the door was slammed, Shen Junxi first got up and took the quilt to the bed of Song Jingwei.

Song Jingwei also woke up and asked: "What happened?" Yang usually does not knock on the door, nor is it so early.

"I don't know, I will ask, you can continue to sleep." Shen Junxi looked at him gently, quietly than the road.

"Well..." Song Jingwei closed his eyes and planned to sleep back.

But Yang's and Shen Junxi's words made him unable to sleep. He asked in bed: "Yang Shuangjiao is coming over again?"

Shen Dongming said: "She fled with her daughter. Now there is a self-proclaimed Wang Jiada. The woman's woman wants to catch them and go back and say that she... escaping privately."

Song Jingwei frowned, this is indeed what Yang Shuangjiao's woman would do. He said, "I will look up." Then I will get up and dress. I washed it a little and went out with everyone.

"The daughter-in-law is not in a hurry, go slower." Yang's follower, worriedly said that her daughter-in-law is now a bit of a hot, not angry, right?

"Nothing." Song Jingwei strode forward and came to the door. He thought about it and said to the door: "Can anyone outside the door still be there?"

The wife of the family said: "Yes, how do you discuss it? The woman is guilty of sin, you can't cover it."

Song Jingwei asked: "What is her name, how old is this year, when is the blasphemy for your lord, and when did you flee?"

Wang Jiada said: "She Jiao Jiao Yang double, to do my master's about forty, twenty years ago this year concubine, fled in mid-September. she has a girl around, is our master of Shu woman, eighteen years old this year, the name of children called Wang Chunxing. " "

good "Song Jingwei said: "After catching them, what are you going to do?" The

Wang family was unceremonious: "Escape the scepter 30, if she is still alive, she will let her go. The girl takes it back and looks for someone else. Married."

Song Jingwei said to Yang Shidao: "Do you want to cover Yang Shuangjiao's mother and daughter?"

Yang's wife was very powerful. After all, she was her big sister, but she listened and said: "Let's go on, she will only be like this. Harmful to others, her daughter There is no good life for her. It is better to let her be beaten, and maybe even change in the future." If you don't care now, you will lose your life and you will lose your life.

"This..." Yang hesitated to hesitate. Her older sister was a criminal. The shelter was impossible. She finally nodded. "Listen to you, I hope she can change." This kind of ugly thing, in fact, Yang has been completely disappointed.

"Yeah." Song Jingwei nodded, then said to the door: "We can open the door for you to come in and find someone, but you have to make sure that you can't take her life. And her daughter... try to make her marry better." Always a relative of Yang, or Song Jingwei will not say a word.

"Good! Then open the door, I promise not to kill her." said the wife of the family.

Shen Dongming came over and opened the door. The wife of the Wang family took seven or eight strong and strong family members and walked in with great enthusiasm.

"I saw them going there..." Shen Dongming pointed to the room and said.

"Yeah." Song Jingwei walked in front of him, followed by the Shen family, and finally the Wang family. This Wang family woman seems to be a regular, not a kind of arrogant, they have not come in.

Yang Shuangjiao and Wang Chunxing were uneasy to hide in the guest room. They were thinking, not knowing that the woman who had killed the knife had gone outside, and heard a footstep at the door.

"Mother?" Wang Chunxing immediately shook her eyes and stared at the door.

"Don't be afraid, they won't come in." Yang Shuangjiao comforted himself, maybe other people in Shen family?

"Yang Shuangjiao, come out." When she really heard the voice of Song Jingwei, Yang Shuangjiao breathed a sigh of relief and said to her daughter: "You see, your aunt's nasty daughter-in-law, we will go out to meet him." As long as you can escape Robbery, they are not afraid of Song Jingwei, anyway, they are relatives of Yang, Song Jingwei will always put them.

"Yeah." Wang Chunxing also relaxed a little, followed the mother tightly, and the two went out to open the door.

When Yang Shuangjiao opened the door and saw the Wang family woman standing behind, she suddenly became scared and white, just wanted to close the door.

Song Jingwei reached out and did not let her succeed. Instead, she pushed the door open and let everyone behind him come in. He said, "Look, is this the person you are looking for?"

Wang Jiamei looked at Yang Shuangjiao and Wang Chunxing. Said: "It's them."

Yang Shuangjiao was so scared that her feet were soft. She had no choice but to ask for Yang: "Sister, you let them go, they are coming to catch us..." In front of him, he said with Yang's arm.

"Why do they want to catch you?" Yang reluctantly pulled back his arm and said: "Big sister, I don't know if you have fallen to this place. If you don't marry, you will do it." Anan is born, but bad. The land roll is a private escape. Such a sister really made her shameless, and she thought of the disgusting thing that the sister had served as a husband.

To know that you are a bad person, even if you are killed by a woman, no one is pursued.

"I beg you sister, I know that I am wrong, I will not take advantage of you any more in the future, do not marry you, can you help me?" Yang Shuangjiao almost kneel down and ask for Yang, she knows she was caught What are the consequences of going back, even if you don't die, you need to peel off the skin.

"I knew why I was at the beginning of the day, big sister, I can't save you." Yang said, did not tell her, she had already pleaded for her. Looking at Yang's expression today, there is no repentance.

Wang Chunxing saw her mother's helplessness, and she slammed her to Yang's front and cried: "Auntie rescue us, we don't want to be caught back, they will kill me and my mother!"

Yang said: They won't kill you." Then she never talked again.

The wife of the Wang family said to the family behind him: "Come and arrest them!"

Yang Shuangjiao and Wang Chunxing heard the words and fled to the house in desperation. They shouted: "Don't, don't catch us!" They will be caught soon.

When he was dragged out, Yang Shuangjiao screamed at the Shen family fiercely, crying and shouting: "You are so savage, you can't die! I curse the child in your stomach can't live!" "

Oh!" Song Jingwei walked over and fanned Yang Shuangjiao. He could tolerate Yang Shuangjiao to marry him, but he could not tolerate Yang Shuangjiao cursing his children.

"..." Yang Shuangjiao was fanned. She never dreamed that Song Jingwei would hit her.

"Come on!" said the wife of the family, telling a family member to live in the mouth of Yang Shuangjiao, and then a group of people left in a mighty manner. Shen family big room.

This farce came early in the morning, and ended early in the morning, leaving only the people in the room, standing in full complexity. They are somewhat pitiful Yang Shuangjiao, some resentful of Yang Shuangjiao, and some look down on Yang Shuangjiao. Poor her end is not good, resent her ruthless, but also look down on her self-destruction. But now that everything is over, no one wants to mention her.

"Children and daughter-in-law, don't go to the heart... those are fake." Yang said cautiously, she looked at her daughter-in-law and stood there coldly, her heart was up and down, no bottom.

Even Shen Junxi did not dare to go too close. After a long while, he slowly moved over and pulled his sleeve.

"I'm fine." Song Jing said with a cold face, and then walked out of the room where there was little room to go.

Shen family of three looked at each other and saw helplessness on the other's face. Shen Dongming said: "It's all big scorpion, what do you do well, and you still have to pay for it... Hey, since she came to our house, there is no one day to live." This is not, it's a trouble for his daughter-in-law all day. No smiles. Although he didn't laugh in the sky, he didn't even have a face.

"All blame me, it is my sister." Yang's heart is also very stunned, who told her sister to take it out.

"Oh, don't blame you, that's not your fault." Shen Dongming saw it and quickly comforted him. If he offended his wife, it would be a bad day.

Shen Junxi saw her mother's unhappiness and pointed her at her: "Mother is not angry, this matter has passed, everyone does not care."

Yang said: "I don't even dare to say that you don't care, your wife must go to the heart ." Oh, oh... I..." She regretted it. It was time to get Yang Shuangjiao out early, and staying for two days would not happen.

"No, the wife is not a stingy person." Shen Junxi said, because he was afraid of his mother's worry, he said: "I went to see my wife and marry him."

Yang agreed: "Yes, you are going ." Look at your wife, he listens to you." In the subconscious, the Shen family and I hope that Song Jingwei can listen to his son's words and make his son stunned.

"Yeah." Shen Junxi smiled. Song Jingwei didn't listen to him, but he patiently grinded him, maybe he would listen. As he himself said, his wife is not the kind of stupid person... except the mouth is poisonous.

"Then go." Yang said, watching his son hurriedly chasing the daughter-in-law, she was very unsteady in her heart, "Old Shen, you say this..."

"Let's relax and see your son." Shen Dongming took his wife and went to his own courtyard.

As the sky was still early, Song Jingwei returned to the house and turned over to the bed for a while. Shortly after he was lying down, Shen Junxi walked in and stalked and looked at him. Seeing that I was asleep in bed, I went to the bed and leaned over to see if I had slept.

"Is there something?" Song Jingwei opened his eyes and looked at him in the clear Ling Ling.

Shen Junxi raised his hand and said: "Nothing." He carefully sat down at the bed and hesitated for a while: "Are you angry?" He gestured.

"The mood is not good." Song Jingwei closed his eyes and exhaled slightly. It was too loud in the early morning. He is different from the past, always feels that he is easily irritated, seeing what is not pleasing to the eye, no attack is not enough.

"Don't be angry." Shen Junxi looked at him softly, his fingers dangling in front of his eyes.

Song

Jingwei said : "She cursed your son, how is your mood?" Shen Junxi said: "She should be in the palm of your hand, you are right at her. She is very hateful, but I don't want you to be angry." He is also afraid.

"Hey, she is my first woman to fight." Song Jingwei said that he is not more concerned about this, but he feels that he has changed.

"It doesn't matter." Shen Junxi finished the stroke, relying on the past to hug him, because the wife seems to need comfort.

"What?" Song Jingwei asked, poked him with a finger and prevented him from going.

"I want to hug you." Shen Junxi is honestly stalking.

"Rolling..." Song Jing moved his feet and directly

slammed him down. He said, "Suddenly, I am very hungry. You go to see what you have to eat." Shen Junxi got up from the ground, patted the clothes, smiled and nodded. "Well." In the

kitchen, Yang's son came out so soon, and he said, "How? Isn't the daughter-in-law not letting you in the door?" It's not outside the door, it's not going in.

Shen Junxi said: "No, he is fine, he is hungry, he is arguing to eat."

"Hey..." Yang smiled, and his mood was so good, it was really strange, and he quickly said: "He is a double body. Hungry! You hurry to help the mother wash the dishes, I cook him noodles." In fact, the daughter-in-law prefers to drink her glutinous rice porridge, but today everyone gets up early, the millet porridge is not good.

"Yeah." Shen Junxi picked up his sleeves and picked out the tender little cabbage to cook the noodles to eat, and the rest kept them.

"This morning is really scaring my mother." Yang made a noodle, and he said with a heart: "Your aunt is actually... I didn't tell us the truth." I knew what kind of person she was, I didn't expect two. It has not changed for more than a decade, and it has become more and more serious.

"..." Shen Junxi was busy with his hands and smiled and nodded, saying that he was listening. His mother's grievances are not easy to send, and only a few words with him.

"Fortunately, your wife is a wide-minded person, otherwise I don't know how to blame us." Yang is glad to say that there is no evil mother-in-law and wife in Chashan Village. Every time she sees her mother-in-law, she panic and heart. I thought, if I had to enter the door afterwards, how can I be.

"..." Shen Junxi shook his head, his wife married, not like complaining in his heart, he did not.

"Mother knows that he doesn't, he just doesn't feel relieved." Yang's three made a face and asked: "Is the dish washed? Give me two eggs."

Shen Junxi quickly gave the dish to her, then went to take it. Eggs, pick two big ones and sell them to the mother.

Yang skillfully beats the egg and pots it with a pair of long chopsticks. When cooked, he can hold the bowl. There are so many large porcelain bowls, and there is a white heat in the heat.

"

Get it, be careful." Shen Junxi took the bowl and walked carefully and step by step. Passing through the small vegetable garden in the middle, walking through the cloister, coming in their yard, and then the door, he walked all the way to the ground.

I smelled it in bed, and although I was eating a variety of noodles, my stomach was really hungry. Song Jingwei got up and went out of bed. Shen Junxi just looked back at him and saw him coming, giving a bright smile.

"This big bowl." Song Jingwei squatted, the diameter of this bowl mouth increased, a big circle than the previous few days. Did Yang's really raise him as a pig?

"..." Shen Junxi pulled out a chair for him, and said: "You eat more."

Song Jingwei is also polite, sit down and eat, eat a few mouthfuls, only to feel a little comfortable in the stomach. Don't blame Yang for raising him as a pig. This time, his appetite has increased greatly and he has eaten more than two adults.

"..." Shen Junxi stood by and thought secretly, the two eggs may not be enough, the next time to cook three for the wife.

When it was the turn of Shen's family to have breakfast, Song Jingwei couldn't eat anymore. He ate a large bowl of egg noodles and now feels uncomfortable.

Shen Junxi wants to go out to see the construction site. Song Jingwei said: "I am going out with you."

Yang's reaction was the biggest. He said: "Where does Jingwei want to go? You can't go anywhere in the ground."

Song Jingwei said: " I am careful, nothing. "If this is what Shen Junxi said, he can ignore it, but Yang's mouth is open, he is quite helpless.

"..." Shen Junxi quickly grasped the hand of the wife, and then said to the mother: "Mother and mother, I take care of my wife."

He said that Yang could not help, and he had to swear again: "Then you Be absolutely careful, don't touch it!" The

two men reluctantly promised several times, and Yang finally let them go out.

Song Jingwei took the hand in front and was still alive and well. He could not see that he was a pregnant person. It hurts Shen Junxi to chase after him, holding his hand, and his face is full of fear and fear... here is Tiankan, the land is very soft.

"What are you holding me? I am not walking." Song Jingwei said, hey, he is still holding.

"Hmm..." Shen Junxi single-handedly said: "You go slower, I am worried about you."

"Let go." Song Jing slightly cold face.

"..." Shen Junxi is not letting go, he usually listens to Song Jingwei, this can not listen.

"I let you let go." Song Jingwei stopped and said, the voice was cold as never before.

"..." Shen Junxi opened his mouth and finally found sadly that as long as he used one hand to seize his wife, he could not communicate with his wife. Only one hand could use him, and he could not tell what he wanted to say.

Song Jingwei glared at the gap between his hair, took off his hand, looked at him and then continued to move forward. It's not really angry or what, he just thinks that it's too unreasonable for two big men to walk hand in hand. He just thinks that after pregnancy, it must be weak, and everyone needs to take care of the patient like a patient... obviously he can do anything...

"..." Shen Junxi holds the empty palm, his wife walks Far away, he is still standing. I don't know what I think, it is very sad. If you catch a wife, you can't talk to him. If you talk to him, you can't catch him.

For the first time, a deep sense of inferiority hit Shen Junxi's heart and made him lose.

Song Jingwei, who was far ahead, suddenly turned back. He was curious, and the footsteps behind him could not be heard. However, the young man still stood behind and did not follow up.

For the first time, Song Jingwei clearly felt the sadness and protest of Shen Junxi, but he did not go to his heart. Shen Junxi does not follow, what is the difference between him.

Since that time, Chen Xianggui has not seen Song Jingwei for a long time. Suddenly I saw him this morning, I was surprised and surprised. What is more confusing is that Shen Junxi did not come along.

He asked: "Why didn't Junxi come?" Shen Junxi ran here in the past. Is it necessary to change people in the future?

"In the back." Song Jingwei casually said, and slammed the progress in the ground, and he talked with Chen Xianggui. He didn't come for a few days. The details of many places were told that there were some instructions, but the actual situation was somewhat different. Today it is just trimming.

When their conversation came to an end, Song Jingwei discovered that he had more people from his side.

Chen Xianggui smiled and said: "Jun Xilai is coming?" He is as focused as Song Jingwei, and now he sees that Shen Junxi quietly stands on the left side of Song Jingwei's left side.

"Well..." Shen Junxi nodded to him with a smile, but his eyes quickly returned to Song Jingwei.

Chen Xianggui said with interest: "You talk, I will talk to them." The couple are together, and the old guy is not mixed.

Song Jingwei nodded. When he saw him go, he turned to the youth and said: "I thought that you stuck your glass heart."

"Well?" Shen Junxi blinked and couldn't understand what he meant. However, I can probably know that Song Jingwei is ridiculing himself. He grinned and said: "I know that you don't hate me." I feel that my wife is just not letting go, afraid of jokes, I can't get myself, that is. such.