20-24

Chapter 20

 night without it, the next day There is a contract book thing. Song Jingwei weighed a bit, after eating breakfast, he picked up the pen silently and wrote the contract in one stroke.

After half a minute, he looked at the finished product, and only four words could be described.

Shen Junxi squatted in the house for a while, just thinking about helping in the past, he heard his father shouting outside the door: "Hee brother, what?" He finally disappeared with courage, and went out to ask his father: " What happened?"

"I haven't been to the tea field for a few days, let's go down to the ground." Shen Dongming said to him.

Shen Junxi hesitated to look around in the house and tea. Finally, he still shook his head and said: "I can't go today, go tomorrow." He pointed to the house, a helpless and helpless expression.

"Oh, that's it." Shen Dongming suddenly lowered his voice, dare to sleep and still have no peace? This can't be done. He whispered to his son and said, "Let's hurry up and marry him. The couple have no night

hate . Do you understand?" "..." Shen Junxi thought deeply that he nodded, and the courage that just disappeared seemed to be all Come back, let him act now.

After entering the house and coming to the scene of Song Jingwei, he walked over his face with a serious look and poked his shoulders. Quarreling and quarreling, Song Jingwei could not refuse his help.

"What?" The only person who can poke him like this is the world. He asked his head without returning.

"Well..." Shen Junxi took the ink stick and began to grind his ink. His eyes accidentally smashed the font that Song Jingwei was writing. He bowed his head and quietly pouted his lips.

"You want to help me write?" Song Jingwei stopped the pen in his hand and looked at him, not in the cold war? Didn't it end in a day?

"Yeah." Shen Junxi responded with a low voice and still did not look up at him. I used to like to focus on it directly, because the wife is his, and I take it for granted. I won't say much now, and I'll feel too much in my heart.

"Thank you." Song Jingwei thought about it for a moment, and looked a little awkward to say that if he could, he wanted to finish it himself. Not because he didn't want to accept the help of Shen Junxi, it may be because he was somewhat guilty, and his words hurt a pure person. Or the young man really treats him as a wife, but unfortunately he is not a gay man, and he has no idea of ​​living with a man.

Shen Junxi waved his hand and refused to accept this channel. Even if Song Jingwei didn't like him, he still rushed to work for Song Jingwei. Can help such a busy, in fact, Shen Junxi is very happy, prove that he is useful, not a waste of nothing.

Fortunately, the contract was almost finished, and only a few copies needed to be copied before noon.

After lunch at noon, the group of tenants came to the courtyard of the Shen family.

Song Jingwei squinted at it, still did not have Sun surnamed Shu, and Wu surnamed brother, he said: "Does anyone know what they are? Is it unwilling to accept compensation or what?"

The villagers who know Wu's brothers shook their heads. : "I haven't seen them in the past two days, I don't know."

"Is that the case? If so, let's talk about the long-term work..." Song Jingwei frowned, not tangling the four, and The tenants who came to the scene explained their thoughts and requirements one by one, and screened the matching villagers and signed the contract at the moment.

Eighteen people came and signed eighteen contracts. There is only one copy of this contract, which is placed in Song Jingwei's own hands.

"Song Shaoye, my family Peng Geer is also an adult, and I am a long-awaited cow. Can I give you a long-term job?" asked the man who signed the contract.

Song Jing Wei said: "As long as you build a house temporarily so much is enough, but ...... I see the need to build that road down the mountain, and you wait a few days, so I decided to say."

The villagers one to build roads, Both eyes are shining, and they all know that they want to get rich first. The young Master Song is a capable person. Maybe he can follow him as much as possible.

"Good! Then you must tell us when you decide." Everyone sighs, and there are men in their homes who can do long-term work. If the family has two people to work long-term, there will be sixty-two incomes a year. That is before. I don't even think about it.

"I will." Song Jingwei assured everyone, by the way, informed them: "Tomorrow everyone will go there to collect, start working, no problem?"

Everyone said: "No problem!"

Song Jingwei nodded, let Everyone will go back and work tomorrow to remember to bring a shovel shovel for digging the foundation.

A villager fell slowly behind, and after most of the villagers left, he returned to knock on the courtyard of the Shen family.

The door was not far away SOCIALIST micro, looking at dark man, he was a bit puzzled.

"Song Shaoye..." The man said: "I have something to tell you about the Wu family brothers."

Song Jingwei said: "You said, don't be afraid."

"Well... actually the Wu family wants to come, but Sun Laizi that both Wangbagaozi They threaten, not to come. "man silent resentment, although swore his mouth Wangbagaozi actually sound outgrown.

However, Song Jing micro heard, he said: "Thank you very much to inform me that you called Li Tiezhu Really I remember you?."

Li Tiezhu emotion, did not expect SOCIALIST micro still remember his name, he nodded and said: "My name is Li Tiezhu on . "

Song Jingwei said: "Well, you should go home first. I have only a way to deal with the Wu family brothers." It is a matter of Sun's uncle's work. This is a good explanation. It is nothing more than money.

After leaving Li Tiezhu, Song Jingwei and Shen Junxi said: "I want to go to the town."

There is no county magistrate in Lihua Town. There is only one small branch office. There are several office officials in the office. The main thin. If there is no major event, you do not need to report to the county magistrate.

On the afternoon of Song Jingwei's arrival, luck can only be said to be good, because the newly appointed Fuxian County magistrate happened to come over to supervise.

"The richest man in Lihua Town, the young master of the Song family?" Zhang Benqing heard that someone came to find himself, but he did not want to see it, but the identity of the other party was special. He hesitated not to decide.

When Song Jingwei saw Zhang Benqing, it was a while. Just now he was outside the door. I heard that Zhang Benqing was the new official, which is very good.

In the hall, he said a few words, Zhang Benqing lived in his mouth and brought Song Jingwei to the study room.

About half an hour is enough. Anyway, when Song Jingwei came out, it was not early in the sky. If you hurry and go back, you can catch up with dinner.

The accompanying Shen Junxi did not know what this was, and did not ask. Seeing Song Jingwei came out, he showed a smile.

Just talking about a case, Song Jingwei's mood is not bad, but also returned a smile.

Shen Junxi looked at him intently. He had forgotten his previous decision. Didn't he think that he no longer liked him and didn't bother him?

Thinking like this, the shining eyes are dimmed.

Song Jingwei, who is concentrating on other things, has no leisure time and no time to

think about it . He quickly sat on the oxcart and said, "You can go back." In a short sentence, Shen Junxi was happy a lot because at least now Song Jingwei, still with him.

"Yeah." I smiled in an instant, and then drove home with full energy.

"Every time I borrow someone else's oxcart, I really want you to buy it tomorrow. By the way, I will buy some tools." Song Jingwei calculated that there are also building materials to be used. He will go back tonight and ask Shen Dongming carefully.

Shen Dongming has never touched the construction of a new house for the rest of his life. He does not understand some problems. When the daughter-in-law asked, he smiled and said: "I don't understand this, but my Chen brother, his family is doing this."

"Do you engage in architecture?" Song Jingwei asked.

"Yes, I will take you to ask."

So Song Jingwei was taken out by Shen Dongming and went to the door of Chen Xianggui's house. This uncle Chen is a man of farming land. He usually works part-time as a contractor. Most people in the village will find a house. It is said to be an ancestral craft.

Song Jingwei took the drawings and discussed with him for the middle of the night. He did not get too satisfactory results, but he would not delay the start of tomorrow.

In the end, with the work of three hundred and fifty cents a day, Chen Xianggui was hired to be a construction consultant, and by the way, he was supervised by the supervisor.

Chen Xianggui heard that the new house of the brother's family will dig the foundation tomorrow, and he is not surprised. Unexpectedly, the fire was burning, and it was excavated? He said: "Is it too sloppy? Have you seen the days? Have you seen Feng Shui?"

Shen Dongming shook his head: "Nothing."

"Which house is still built, do you have such a clerk?" Chen Xianggui laughed and laughed. He has worked as a contractor for most of his life, and he has never seen anyone doing this. Shen Jia Da Fang is the only one.

Shen Dongming smiled and said with a smile: "It's Hee Ge's wife, Zhang Luo's, we didn't intervene." I haven't started work yet, and I can't help.

"How can this be done, brother, you can't let him be the master of the family. A young master, what do you know?" Chen Xianggui felt uncomfortable for Shen Dongming. He always felt that Song Jingwei had suppressed the Shen family. . I didn't hear what I said outside, it's much wrong.

"Good brother, I don't like to listen to this." Shen Dongming screamed at his face and defended Song Jingwei: "My daughter-in-law is not the same as the people outside. You don't listen to them, they are rumors."

"Really?" Chen Xianggui heard from his wife, and it is not clear.

"That is natural!" Shen Dongming said seriously.

"Well, well, my chores and brothers will not say much. I want to ask the long-term work, each person has thirty-two a year?" When Chen Xianggui spoke, it was a slap, but that is thirty. Two, not thirty hanging money.

His family and daughter-in-law did not know where to hear it. He had been groaning in his ear this afternoon, and wanted to let the lazy little uncle in the house roll to work as a permanent worker.

"It's also true, I watched them sign... signed the contract." Shen Dongming said a word heard from his daughter-in-law, especially happy. In the past two days, he saw Song Jingwei's way of speaking and acting. He felt that his daughter-in-law had a fan.