39-42

Chapter 39

   room, just sleep on micro SOCIALIST Shen Dongming came over to Yang and called him, saying that someone was looking for him outside the door.

Song Jingwei put on his shoes and put on his cloak to go out to see it. It was the original Guanlin who came back. He raised his eyebrow and asked: "What is it?"

This is not the place to talk. The original Guan Lin signaled him to walk down the promenade. Said: "A bit of something to discuss with you."

"You said." Song Jingwei waiting for him.

The other party took a moment, it seems that it is difficult to start things. After a long period of time, Ai Ai said: "This is the case, just the one is our big head." The original Guan Lin took a look at Song Jingwei: "What, if he came later Look for you, don't bother him."

"Well? Why did he come to me?" Song Jingwei wondered.

"Because Tianbao likes you." Yuan Guanlin carefully observed his look and found that he couldn't find anything. He was anxious in his heart. He said, "You promised not to agree? In short, he just ignored him."

"I am afraid that Tianbao does not like it." I am so simple?" Looking at his performance, Song Jingwei did not believe that things were so simple, nothing more than what Qiu Rui thought of him.

"No matter what, you don't care about him, you are a family." Yuan Guanlin said to his stomach, a pair of self-respecting.

Song Jingwei played from the very beginning and did not like the attitude of the original Guanlin. It was like who he was. He was hungry when he saw a man. He was not as good as the original Guanlin. He said, "Why do I listen to you, you If you don't care, you don't care. You can't control me."

"What do you mean by this?" The original Guan Lin blinked: "Do you like Qiu Rui?"

"Oh, he likes me." Song Jingwei Road.

"You..." Yuan Guanlin sneered at him with anger and anger. He said, "Don't give face a shame. Our boss is not something you can provoke. If you are unmarried, you can't even be married." At the moment, the child is still licking the children of others, how can he accept the boss who provokes such a person.

"If you are unmarried and you are not married, what is important, you like it." Song Jingwei smiled at his lips, as if there was such a thing.

"No!" The original Guan Lin shouted, no, no.

. "Ah" Song Jing micro do not tease him, said:. "This is something we should first put off, it said yesterday there is no talking about things,"

former Guanlin said: "What happened yesterday is not talking about?"

"On business What's the matter, are you interested?" Song Jing smiled and said nothing.

The original Guanlin was not a stupid person. He knew the meaning of Song Jingwei at once. Although he felt threatened and uncomfortable, it was obviously more important between the two. He just hesitated and agreed: "I promise you, but You have to assure me that you are not allowed to provoke our boss, and you will not be able to swindle Tianbao again."

"Well, I promise you." Song Jingwei said that he did not mean to provoke anyone, even Qiu Tianbao is not his scam.

"That such a deal, remember your words, you can not do I ......" original Guanlin in the hearts of thought to want to, put down relentless: "You can not do I'll give you a man! "