The Unforgivable Curses •~•~•¥•~•~•

Weeks passed since the first night back, and my mind still couldn't stop thinking about the Tournament. I had seriously considered entering my name, but wasn't so sure if I was champion material. I would like to make my parents proud, especially Cho, I had tried to come with ways to impress her before, but had always come up with nothing. Maybe this would work.

I started daydreaming about being the Hogwarts champion, everyone cheering me on. Dumbledore smiling at me and giving me a wink, my mother and father with happy tears in their eyes, some girls swooning as I beat whatever obstacles the tasks presents. Most importantly Cho, yelling my name, telling me not to give up, like I'm favourite person in the world.

"CONSTANT VIGILANCE!"

I wake up from the daydream and sit up straight in my seat. Professor Moody slams his hands down on my desk, our faces are just inches apart. I take a loud gulp, he looked absolutely furious, with his face red and his electric blue didn't leave mine.

"Well, boy! I'm glad you've finally came back down to Earth!" Moody said. "Now, if you would please stop dreaming about flipping sparkling fairies and give me your undivided attention, I would like to get back to teaching my lesson!"

(You know I had too😂)

People were sniggering, and muttering jokes about me and sparkling fairies. I blushed profusely as everyone stared at me.

"Sorry, sir." I said.

"Ten points from Hufflepuff."

Some people in Hufflepuff groaned and complained, this of course was directed at me.

"You know what? Make it twenty! And if I hear any more complaining, I'll make it fifty! Understood?" Moody asked.

The class went silent.

"Good." said Professor Moody and he walked back up to the top of the class to begin the lesson.

"I'll be demonstrating the Unforgivable Curses, so that you can defend yourselves against them, you need to be prepared for the outside world. I'm currently doing it with my fourth years as well, normally it wouldn't be allowed, but Professor Dumbledore told me he trusts that they are ready for this kind of magic."

The Unforgivable Curses was topic in Defence Against the Dark Arts I had been anticipating for a long time. There are three of them, but I only know the Killing Curse, Aveda Kedavra. Moody looked back at the class with his small eye. His electric blue eye swivelled around in his head.

"Can anyone name any of the Curses?" He asked.

"The Imperious Curse." A girl said.

"Correct, miss." Moody said, he then opened a drawer at his desk, and pulled out a glass jar with three large, black spiders inside. He unfastened the lid, and then proceeded to pull out one of the spiders and quickly putting the lid back on.

He set the spider on his desk, where it scuttled about on all eights. Moody pulled out his wand, directing it at the spider.

"Imperio."

The spider jumped up and down on the desk, doing a front-flip, the splits, a ballet dance - which I thought would be impossible when you have eight legs - and then it scrunched itself into a ball and rolled around on the table.