The Goblet of Fire ・~・~・¥・~・~・

'It's Viktor Krum... '

I couldn't believe it. It was Viktor Krum, only the best Quidditch Seeker ever, and I got to see him only a few feet away from me. Seeing him at the World Cup was amazing (well, I only caught glimpses since he was flying so fast), but seeing him this close was even better. But, I think Ron Weasley was more starstruck than I was.

"I don't believe it!" I managed to hear him say over everyone else's babbling as we all filed back up the steps. "Krum, Harry! Viktor Krum!"

It would be interesting to see how starstruck Krum would be over the Boy Who Lived. I imagined Krum asking Harry for his autograph, and cracked up at the thought. I stopped when a few people looked at me weirdly.

Everyone was entering the Great Hall now, going to their House's table. I walked to the Hufflepuff table and sat down with my friends. We talked animatedly about the foreign schools, and how they planned to get Viktor's autograph.

~~¥~~

I've got no clue who Cedric's friends are, for all we know he could have no friends at -

Cedric: I HAVE FRIENDS!!! °)ǃ

How many?

Cedric: Um......

Dumbledore

Me: Okay.... _? wtf

~~¥~~

The students from Beauxbatons sat down at the Ravenclaw table, but the students from Durmstrang seemed to be unsure about where exactly they should sit. I was hoping, and praying, that they would sit with the Hufflepuffs...

Instead they seat themselves at the Slytherin table. 

The Slytherins were obviously very pleased about this, and I could see them all eagerly looking at Krum, who was talking with Draco Malfoy. Draco had bent forwards to Krum, and said something, to which Krum replied with a loud chuckle.

The Beauxbatons however, didn't seemed very pleased. While the Durmstrang lot were pulling off their fur cloaks, the students from Beauxbatons were still shivering a little in their satin, even though it wasn't that cold.

There were four seats added to the top table, two on either side of Dumbledore, and another two extra chairs. But there were only two extra people, so why four chairs?

The staff entered into the Great Hall when all the studenys had taken their seats. The Hogwarts professors came first, and at the end of the line was Professor Dumbledore, Professor Karkaroff and then Madame Maxime. As soon as she appeared, the Beauxbatons students stood up on their feet swiftly, it made them look like a bunch of puppies being obedient to their owner.

A few of the Hogwarts students laughed at this, but the Beauxbatons lot were completed unabashed and didn't sit down again until Madame Maxime took her seat at the top table. Everyone had been seated now at this point except for Dumbledore, the hall went silent.