Four?

Loud claps, cheers and hoots threatened to burst ny eardrums. I stood up, almost not fully aware that I was moving, and walked up to Dumbledore. He shook my hand, and winked and twinkles in his eyes. I walked through the door behind the teachers' table, where I was met with the other two champions.

The other two didn't pay any attention to me, Krum was leaning against the mantelpiece and Fleur was also standing by the fire. When I saw myself in the mirror, I saw I had a goofy grin on my face, and immediately wiped it off. I decided to join the two by the fire. We all three stood there in silence.

Suddenly someone walked through the door, Fleur whipped her head around to see who it was.

"What it is?" she asked in her French accent. "Do zey want us back in ze Hall?"

The person stayed oddly silent, I decided to see who it was. It has Harry, probably here to deliver a message. Then suddenly Ludo Bagman came through the door, and took Harry's arm.

"Extraordinary!" he said. "Absolutely extraordinary! Gentlemen... lady. May I introduce - incredible though it may seem - the fourth Triwizard champion? "

Krum, who seemed to be bored until now, straightened up. I was shocked, looking from Bagman to Harry to see if it was joke. Fleur was thinking the same thing.

"Oh, vairy funny joke, Meester Bagman."

"Joke? No, not at all! Harry's name just came out of the Goblet of Fire!"

I was still confused. This has never happened before, the Goblet only ever picks three champions. Surely, it would be cheating if there was two Hogwarts champions?

"But evidently zair 'as been a mistake. 'E cannot compete. 'E is too young."

She was right. Harry was only fourteen. How will he compete with the rest of us when we're all over seventeen? It's against the rules for anyone who isn't of age to compete! All the more reason why the Goblet of Fire would never choose Harry.

"Well... it is amazing. But, as you know, the age restriction was only imposed this year as an extra safety measure. And as his name's come out if the Goblet... I mean, I don't think there can be any ducking out at this stage... it's down in the rules, you're obliged... Harry will just have to do the best he -"

Bagman was cut off when Dumbledore, along with Crouch, Karkaroff, Madame Maxime, McGonagall and Snape.

"Madame Maxime! Zey are saying zat zis little boy is to compete also!"

Poor Harry was very skinny, compared to us, he would seem very fragile. But I knew better than to think that. After all, I had seen him at Quidditch before. I knew he would've caught the Snitch before me uf the Dementors hadn't been there.

"What is ze meaning of zis, Dumbly-dorr?" Madame Maxime said.

"I'd rather like to know that myself, Dumbledore," Karkaroff said. "Two Hogwarts champions? I don't remember anyone telling me the host school is allowed two champions - or have I not read the rules carefully enough?"

He gave a nasty laugh, and I suddenly felt irritated at the man's presence.

"C'est impossible," Madame Maxime said, who stood by Fleur and was resting her hand on her shoulder. "'Ogwarts cannot 'ave two champions. It is most unjust."

I realised now that there was no joke. That this was serious and somehow Harry found a way to put his name in and got picked to compete. Maybe the Goblet had become confused after the Weasley twins' funny stunt and had not realised Harry was underage and that there should only be three champions.