Ch.14- Don't Look At Me Like That... Not With That Look

If ghouls were anything, they were agile and fast. And Toga Himiko knew it. Her boisterous laughter making all three males who stood and watched her with stern and untrusting gazes made her even more elated. The mere idea of them looking at her with blood covered over their features and her lips covered in their blood as well... was making her start to go into hysterics.

"Awe! Izu-kun first!" She screamed, leaping from the alchemist and using her blood red extra appendage to aim for his chest and her hands going for his face. Her tongue slipping out of her face as she started to imagine what the first bits of scattered blood would feel like against her skin.

"Midoriya!" Todoroki's right side was already glowing white and was about to reach out and help his ally himself, but instead was met with Midoriya's low chanting.

A hand only being raised by him in time to stop the strike, a light green light surrounding Toga as she let out a gasp. Midoriya's eyes twitching as this levitation spell took a lot of concentration, of which he didn't have at the moment since things were already going out of control.

"Todoroki-kun... Kacchan. Hurry, this is hard to do!" Midoriya breathed out, seeing Toga already struggling and pushing him further and further into letting her go.

"Fucking weakling..." Bakugou growled, dashing forward, ready to kick the ghoul a few good times for attempting to kick him and his love when she was already so down and out of it.

Toga blinked in surprise as her stomach was being struck in a painful and powerful manner, sending her flying back and breaking her of Izuku's levitation trap. Her body colliding with the ground and rolling into a few good stands.

"What was that?" Some passerby unaware of the barrier spoke, seeing as a stand had suddenly collapsed onto itself.

But those inside of the barrier knew better... and knew that while the outside world could no longer see them due to their non-human genetics... the materials of their world were still at risk of being tampered with and used to harm not only them but the humans as well.

"Be careful!" Todoroki scolded Bakugou. "We don't want to cause casualties!"

Bakugou clicked his tongue, feeling fatigued suddenly and out of breath. Midoriya took notice, and walked in front of Bakugou and stood in line with the half-angel. Bakugou looked at him in an appalling rage, lips twitching and eyebrows knitting together.

"The hell are you doing, Deku?!" Bakugou cursed, legs heavy and body sore from one kick. "Lemme through... this bitch attacked (Name) and I!"

"Kacchan... whatever is going on with you is taking some kind of toll... you can barely stand without swaying from side to side!" Midoriya pointed out as Todoroki kept an eye out from the ghoul who had yet to emerge from the dust and fallen wood of the stand.

"I'm fine! Now outta my way!" Bakugou shouted again, this time pushing through Midoriya, but with a weak shove.

Midoriya sucked in a deep breath, looking to Todoroki who seemed just as hesitant to let the vampire continue helping out. He had fought Bakugou a few times... and knew that despite him being in his right mind... he was acting as if his body had not had blood in almost a week.

Something was up, but Bakugou was also a stubborn creature and both Midoriya and Todoroki knew that if he was dead set of fighting Toga as some sort of avenging way of protecting (Name)... he wasn't going to give in and just sit back.

Thus, the green and dual haired males exchanged a knowing look and then Todoroki spoke once more to Bakugou.

"Fine... but don't go overboard." His lips pulled into a soft smirk. "Then we'll have (Name) to deal with as well if the three of us get injured."