Ch.19 - feel you next to me (NSFW)

(AN - NSFW CONTENT THROUGH TWO-THIRDS OF CHAPTER. TO SKIP TO SFW CONTENT, PLEASE DO SO BY SKIPPING FIRST PART OF CHAPTER!)

It was clear something else was still on his mind, even after the reconciliation, the proposal, and everything in between. Something that was starting to become more clear as you were suddenly engulfed by a breath dissolving hug.

"Katsuki?" You muttered, turning to look at the male as best you could.

Instead, you were met by the appearance of ash blonde hair making tingles against your nose and cheeks. The feeling of his hands beginning to be firm and also sink lower until they were on your hips. You gulped down a large amount of saliva, something inside of you buzzing at the mere idea of what might be coming.

It had certainly been a while... and with you wanting nothing more than to be close to him and hold the idea of the two of you were meant for only the other... you could understand his need.

"I don't think I can hold back..." He choked out, the words used rather unsettling in any other situation, but strangely enough, you understood it in a way.

This desire to be touched by the one person who seemed to know exactly what to do, say, act, and feel you in a way no one else, not even yourself could do. And after having had that person gone for what could have been longer than this mere torturous, you could see and understand why he wouldn't be able to stop himself from not going further.

He wanted to feel you around him. And you wanted to feel him inside of you. The closest either of you could get physically after having just gotten even closer emotionally. It was only natural to want to fulfill the physical desire since the emotional one was now more than capped for the night.

"Then don't." You whispered to him, hugging him closer.

His ears buzzed with the words you had spoken and the male could hardly believe his luck. Things really had gone his way tonight. Not only did you come home, this dreadful fight was over, and he got himself a fiance, but now... he was also going to be able to make love to you. Your words of acceptance and almost urging him to do so were all he needed.

And with one strong and swift hooking of his arms, the male was able to pick you up and easily carry you to the bedroom. The door had been closed and remained that way since you had left. The only time Bakugou had gone in was to carry that damn ring box with him... and now, he would be back with the ring, but being held in a different place.

The sheets were soft and plush, holding your body with the feeling of a cloud from the moment you were thrown against them. The body above you starting to litter your neck and face with all sorts of kisses and love bites.

His sharp pair of fangs sinking in at one moment, nearly drawing blood and making you slowly pull away from him, Bakugou looking at you with wide eyes, almost fearful he had messed up and you were pulling away to tell him you had made a mistake and wanted to be on your own at this moment.

"Be gentle tonight, okay?" You told him, taking off the t-shirt that had been on your frame and tossing it onto a nearby dresser. "I don't think I'll be able to enjoy the usual roughness you always give me so well tonight."

Bakugou nodded slowly, tracing his fingers along your skin and admiring how at his slightest cold touch, your body reacted with shivers and goosebumps. Anticipation and arousal were seen as how you arched your back when he began to work on your bra.

"Yeah, I got it." He husked, freeing the last lingering piece of fabric on your upper half off. "I don't think I have it in me for more than one round anyway... I just need to fucking feel you. That's all I want from this tonight."