Ella

Recap

The reason I say that I scarred him is that he looked down at his feet and said: 

"You would really do that to me?"

"No! I was kidding!" I say standing up feeling really bad now for doing that to this pure smol bean "I would never do that to you, and even if I did I would literally hate myself after! I couldn't do that to one of my idols!" I said the last part walking over and hugging him very tightly. I pulled away and grabbed his hand -yeah, yeah I know what your thinking! You're probably saying something like can't you remember that Jake has a girlfriend? or something stupid like that. YES, I know how could I not know anyway let's get back shall we?- and dragged him over to the couch cause he wasn't taking big enough steps to take his feet totally off of the ground. I sat him down right next to me and let go of his hand. I was sitting between Colby and Jake which made me just a little uncomfortable because I liked both of them but Jake has a girlfriend. 

If you couldn't tell already I am single and probably will always be because no one in their right mind would like me like that! After we had learned a very little bit about the Stanley Hotel Colby surprised us with a psychic, when she got to me she said something was going to happen to Colby, Corey, and I. She said that even though my aura looked like a blue with a little bit of silver she could tell something was wrong with me like there was something spiritual about me that was bad. 

She had asked if I had done anything in the past like play with the ouija board or summon demons, do any kind of ritual, summonings or anything of that sort. To most of that, I said no the only thing that I did when I was a kid, was do summonings, or a kind of ritual for that matter. I had always felt a connection to spirits or demons or angles, whatever you want to call them. Anyway, once I said, "I haven't done anything other than summonings and rituals." Everyone's eyes went wide acting as if they had just seen a ghost come out of my body. 

"What? Is something wrong? Did I do something or say something that I wasn't supposed to or something?" I started to have an anxiety attack but she finally spoke again "Had anything happened to you after you had done a ritual, or had anything happen while you were doing it, and did the rituals work for you?" She sounded a little scared when she finished.

"Well nothing really happened after I did them, but when I was doing them depending on the spirit I could either feel something touch me or I would see something like them standing or sitting or even a couple of times something moved. I could tell if the spirits were bad or good too-" I started to say when I felt like that would be weird "-is that weird? That I could feel if it was good or bad, and sometimes I could know that it was a child or an adult even without seeing them?". I asked that with real worry in my voice and I was scared. I felt like I was going to cry I didn't know what do to stop myself from crying if she said that was not good for me to be able to do that.

"Well, I guess- wait, is there a spirit right here right now? If so is it good and is it a child?"

Right as she said that I saw a flashback go through my brain,

A little girl I didn't recognize runs up to the bathtub, she had a swimsuit on like she had planned something, no one had run after her and you could tell no one else was home. She had left the door wide open and the bathtub was full already. She got into the tub and sat down, the water was to the top of her shoulders. All of a sudden she said out of nowhere "Sorry Mommy, I didn't want to do this to you but I wanted to be with Daddy, and there was no other way for me to do it! I'm so sorry-" And right then I saw a note it read every word exactly that the little girl had just said, and right as I got to her signature it flashed back to the girl her name was Ella, and right as I realized what was happening she slipped under the water lying on her back, she breathed out through her nose and right as she needed oxygen she opened her mouth and let the water flow right in. She didn't seem to struggle, she just lay there at the bottom of the tub, mouth, and eyes wide open. Then it stopped. I realized my eyes were closed, and I was gasping for air like I had been holding my breath for too long underwater. I was holding someone's hand, it was my right hand so it had to be Colby's hand I was holding.

I opened my eyes there was Ella right there in front of me crying I looked at her crying too, she told me in my mind "I shouldn't have done this to her, I should have told my Mommy, what I was doing when she left, I should have gone with her to the store, but now it is all my fault that I'm dead and my Mommy is also dead!  Why didn't I stop myself? I don't want to have to live with that feeling, I need to go to heaven to see my Mommy and Daddy but I'm stuck down here because I need help!"

I now realized I was crying, I forgot that I was holding Colby's hand and I didn't care if I was anymore. I realized if she was here then she must have lived in this apartment. I stood up still holding Colby's hand so he stood up too. I walked to the bathroom that was right by the living room and kitchen, it wasn't that bathroom. I asked Jake if I could go through his bathroom to the master bath. He had a questioned look on his face but still nodded yes. I went hesitantly through his room and once I got to the bathroom door frame it was wide open, I didn't want to look at the tub but I had to. Right as I looked up the was there in full color unlike she was a spirit, she was still sitting with the water to her shoulders. Right as she started talking I brought Colby over to the tub with me I sat right next to it on the floor as he did the same.

"Ella, please don't do this to yourself! You don't need to do this, you don't want to say those things yes your daddy is gone but that doesn't mean you have to go to heaven just to know he is with you! He is always going to be in your heart no matter what, and one day after you have done everything that you can in this world then you could go and see your daddy. When your time is right you can go."

"But you don't understand Tatum, I think about him every day-"

"Yes! I do understand Ella! I know how it is to lose someone that is so close to you that you would have wanted yourself to die instead of them. But you have to think of the other people in your life, what would they do without you? Don't you think they would be so crushed if you died too...?" I said finishing in almost an inaudible whisper but she understood she got out and was instantly dried when she looked up at me she smiled and said "I knew that there was going to be a person just like you that would help me if I just tried hard enough and sent those messages every chance I could get!"

I took her hand and led her to the living room with Colby in my other hand still not letting go. I sat down and asked Jake to scoot over a little he did without thinking twice and Ella sat down, and Colby on the other side of me both of them still holding my hand. I opened my hand that was in Colby's and he let go also, but I kept holding Ella's.

Hey yall! I don't know what to think of this chapter! please tell me if yall liked it cause I really don't know what to think of it!

If you have any questions, comments, or even requests then go ahead and put them into the Comments! Oh and if you liked this chapter please tell me in the comments!

Love yall💕!! DUCES✌✌