Chapter 4

"Eh?"- Japanese if in another world other than the Elemental Nations.

$Eh?$- Parsletongue

"Eh?"- English/Japanese pertaining on where they are

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Well, both of you should buy your wands. You don't want people getting suspicious if they saw the both of you doing wandless magic."

Yep, they just did wandless magic thinking that it was the wizard and witch's way of doing magic.

So it's been over a month since they arrived and they had finished all of the books at the library and gained all of the things that they should know. They also finished the textbooks that was given to them and expertly did each and every spells that was included, and they did it wandlessly shocking the professors that was watching. Even their potions are mixed good, which Snape grudgingly admitted.

Sasuke kept his emotionless mask on, but inside, he's sneering. He doesn't like it when they went out the castle, its too......... Magical for his taste. And if he ever see that pig headed prank ugly maniac called Peeves, he's sure that he's going to be blamed for exorcism. And as for Naru, he glanced at the said female only to internally blanch.

She had the gleam. The gleam that told him about future trouble and chaos that he always though to be following her.

Naru................ she had heard what this Diagon Alley is, she heard or talked one of the Professors about this place and can't wait to got there herself, and based from their conversations, it must be amazing.

Naru bounced on her step as her gleaming eyes turned to his emotionless but externally screaming boyfriend in the eyes as she brought up her smile that she may or may have used this to Sasuke so that she could bribe him, hey a girls gonna what a girls gonna do.

"Sasu~chan?"

Mcgonagall pitied the raven head boy when she recognized the gleam. She saw it in one of her students, and the victim is always seen in....... well let's not go into that.

"What?", Mcgonagall was impressed when she heard no any indication of fear as Sasuke kept his face straight and doesn't show any. Though that could be the opposite to Naru as she smirked, showing one of her fangs when she recognized the how his shoulders tense. His shoulders always contrast when he's nervous, or even scared. And she really took great pleasure in knowing that.

"You'll be coming with me and go shopping."

The last word was what Sasuke dreaded till this day when he let Naru be corrupted by Ino and Sakura's clutches. After the day Sasuke let Naru shop with those two girls, she wasn't normal, ever. Everytime they go shopping, it's always a living nightmare of him.

And he also knew that it's futile to resist, and so, he just let Naru grab his arm and drag him away from the castle.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Well Sasuke, what do you think?"

Sasuke twitched as he watch Naru tries over a hundred or maybe more acromamtula and dragon hide clothes ad he just sat leisurely on a chair.

He tries to ignore the piles and piles of clothes by his side as he watch Naru twirl around in a black off shoulder sleeves made in acromantula silk with a slit at the bottom, showing off her creamy tan legs.

Glaring at one of the passerby's that looked too long on Naru made Sasuke satisfied for a bit as he watched them ran off, looking like the devil was chasing him. Scaring someone with a glare always made him happy, which means he hadn't loss his touch in scaring everyone away after two years of peace in the Elemental Nations.