4

*previously*
I relaxed for about 25 minutes and drew this...
*present*
This...

It's a very painful and meaningful drawing because it reminded me of my dark past relationship

It's a very painful and meaningful drawing because it reminded me of my dark past relationship. He hurt me so deep in my heart that I can't cure it.

I checked the time and realize that I need to head back to class before the bell ring.
Just as I arrived at class, the bell rang. So I took out my notebook and pen. I'm feeling numb today so I didn't listened to the lectures but listened to the musics instead and took notes from the whiteboard only.

Honestly I'm pretty genius, and my IQ is quite high and I got a bunch of 'A's during tests. But suddenly I got a notification from an unknown..

I felt like my whole world crushed, I understood right away who sent me these

I felt like my whole world crushed, I understood right away who sent me these. My hands trembled and I stand up. I snapped out and quickly realize that I'm still in class. I looked around and great! just great! all the attentions were on me. I rolled my eyes and put in all my belongings to my bag harshly ran out off the class. Thankfulky I'm with THAT reacher who couldn't careless about student's behavior and p.s they didn't wanna get fired by the principle's niece :b
Anyways I ran to the rooftop.... again. And cried. He brought too much bad memories and he is looking for me

Jungkook POV
During the whole class, I wasn't paying attention at all to the teacher. Instead, I stared at y/n who seemed to take notes calmly when suddenly she received few notifications from her phone.

I can tell that her expression darkened with full of sorrow and anger. Her face turned 180 degrees and she stood up in frustration. She noticed how her classmates including me staring at her. She immediately packed up her stuffs and ran out of the class. The teacher didn't even dare to care about it. The dramatic event weren't done yet. 5 minutes later, Jimin-hyung asked permission to went to the toilet. But isn't that odd? He never went to the toilet during lessons because he said that lessons were more important. And suddenly I felt a slight pang in my heart. What was that? Jealousy? It's been a long time since I felt it, a very very long time. I'm lowkey worried about y/n too, I wonder where she went, what happened to her, and- wait why do I even care? Aish what am I thinking?!

Jimin POV
I excused myself to go the toilet, hoping that wouldn't sound odd for my members. But no, in reality I searched for y/n. I wanna be a good relative and cared for her. I can't find her anywhere until it hit me. She might be in the rooftop. I let the finger scanner scan my fingerprint and it opens. There I saw something painful. A female figure back-facing me with her head down, sitting on the bench and silently sobbed. I went near her and caressed her back. I could feel the she flinched and look up on me. She stopped crying and quickly wiped her tears. "what?" she asked in her hoarse voice. "are you okay?" "why are you even here?" she asked me. "answer me!" "well do I look okay?!" she yelled. I sat beside her and told her, "you can tell me your problems. That will help to ease you" I rubbed her back, trying to sooth her. Her tears quickly came back and flow out her eyes like a stream. She cried louder and louder so I hesitantly hugged her.

Around 5 minutes later she calmed down and pull back. Gosh something bad must've happened. "sorry" she mumbled, amking me smile. "feeling better?" she nodded. "do you wanna tell me what's going on?" she seemed hesitant "you don't have to tell me if you're n-" "it's okay. My guts trust you" she cut me off all the sudden. "oh-okay then. Go ahead" I motioned her to go on. "so it started when.."

She told me everything and God what did she did to deserved him!

Y/N POV
He ressured me that everything was going to be fine and he's going to be there to protect me. Only my gang, appa and eomma knows about this. I felt so thankful that Jimin came to comfort me. He's genuinely a really nice person. "Jiminnie, you must go back to class right?" "Oh yeah thanks for reminding" he grinned "alright bye" he said again and left. I felt like just staying in the rooftop until lunch break start

~during lunch break~

Chanyeol POV
It's lunch break and I finally got to see my sis since this morning. Kai-ssi, Bakhyunnie and my schedule are different from her. When she entered the cafeteria, I was surprised to see her wearing all black outfit cause that means one thing. She's in a badmood. Seems like she is calling someone very serious by judging on her expression, but why would she wear a sunglasses in an indoor? When she came near us, she bid goodbye to whoever she's calling and hung up her phone. But she didn't took of her sunglasses and greeted us. Just as when I was about to ask her Baek asked her, "why would you wear sunglasses? take them off" "yeah" me and Kai-ssi said in unison. I guess it's not only me who's bothered with her sunglasses

Kai POV
When Bacon asked her that, she seemed almost unnoticeably tensed. After few seconds, she finally smiled and slowly pull down her sunglasses. Me, Bacon, and Yeollie were surprised. Why is her eyes red and puffy? Was she crying? She is a strong girl who almost never cried... She pulled them back immediately. Judging by the boys' expressions, they seemed to have a lot of questions too. Just like I do.

Baekhyun POV
I have so many questions when she revealed her red and puffy eyes. She also seemed to space out. This is so not her. It was awkward silence with the boys' glancing at each other only until Yeol decided to break it. "Y/n, explain everything. now" He said in very stern voice. Her eyeballs traveled to his voice and managed to open her mouth to say something then closed it again. After 5 seconds she finally spoke out "he's coming back from Canada". With that 4 words all of our faces darkened while Yeol is already fuming with anger. She suddenly pulled out her phone and show us the messages she got. We all knows that he is a rich phsyco bitch who have his ways to find her phone number.