39

Chanyeol pov
"Chanyeol-ah..." eomma. "Eomma.." Baekhyun released his hug. I went over to eomma. "how is my dongsaeng?" I engulfed her with a hug. She burst into tears while patting and rubbing my back. "we've lost so many important people. Jungkook...Luhan...Y/n..." I cried louder. "all we can do is pray that everything will be alright" she sobbed. "we chose a roller coaster life. Where nothing is predictable" she said between her sobs. The emergency door suddenly opened. We all immediately ran to the doctor. "how is she?!" eomma yelled at his face. "I'm sorry, we couldn't save her. She was critical" he bowed his head. Eomma's body slide to the floor where as I remained frozen. I closed my eyes as those painful tears fall. "dongsaeng-ah..." I balled my fist. I opened my eyes and glared the wall. Who's that bastard?

—the next thing you know

—the next thing you know...—

"open the door" I command the guards. They did as I say and unlock the door. I opened the door and closed it. "so you're the guy?" I gritted my teeth. "개세끼" I whispered and punched him. My knuckles bleed as he looked at me fearfully. "you killed my dongsaeng!" I grabbed his collar. "do you know how precious she is?!" the door suddenly slammed. "Chanyeol-ah!"

Jimin pov
My knees weakened as I fell to the ground. The pain of loosing Jungkook... and now loosing my cousin. All I could do is crouch and stare the blank wall. Imagining her face smiling at me, the face of her and Jungkook happily together. What more could I loose?

Chanyeol suddenly looked down and left

Chanyeol suddenly looked down and left. Where did he go? Sehun soon followed him while I wipe my tears. "Y/n-ssi... I will always keep you and Jungkook in my memories" I sobbed and stared the floor.

Sehun pov
I followed Chanyeol over. God knows what he can do in his unstable condition. He went over to a room with two guard by the door. Is it the one who crashed Y/n? The door opened and his angrily stormed in. Oh god this is bad. I told ther guards to open the door and I entered the room. My guess is right. He's beating up a man. "Chanyeol-ah!" I shouted. He dropped the guy's collar and look at me fiercely. "I know you're hurt but don't do that!" I went over to him. "it won't reduce your pain" I put a hand on his shoulder. He look at me and walked out of the room. I sighed as I look at the shaking man. "than—" "don't thank me. I'm did that for his sake" I scoffed and left the room.

Sana pov
I was walking down the hall, about to take the cotton when I saw a guy running to the rooftop. "jogiyo" I called him, but he ignored. I immediately dropped the writing board and followed him up. "ahjussi!" I gasped. He's standing near the very edge of the rooftop. "ahjussi jebal" my eyes water. He turned to face me. He looks so pained. His eyes are so red, and he looked up to the sky. "ahjussi... please..." I begged. "please don't.." I started crying. I somewhat felt really sad and scared at the same time. "I believe whatever your problem is, we have the solution" he shook his head. "I can't bring back someone alive" his tears fell. Just like how I lost my boyfriend... My tears fell too. He looked down and walk over to me. "i-is it your girlfriend?" he shook his head and sat on the bench beside me. "she.." his voice cracked. "she's my sister, and her husband" he sobbed. I don't know why, but I hugged him in reflect. I can't stand a man crying. "7 years ago I lost my boyfriend, but please don't try taking your life away" I rubbed his back. I was about to pull away when he hugged my waist and silently cried on my shoulder. The both of us cried as the wind howl around us. "please come to the funeral, I want to my sister to see you there" I nodded. "I will" I smiled sadly. "but... may I know your name?" "Chanyeol.. Park Chanyeol" I hummed. I pulled away from the hug and took my pen from my pocket. I wrote my number on his hand in case we need to talk. "please contact me if you need anything. Please cheer up" I smiled and leave, wiping my tears on the way down. I bent down and pick up the board I dropped earlier. "Sana!" my sunbaenim yelled. "where were you?!" I kept my head down. "I—" "she was with me. She saved me" a familiar voice spoke. I glanced over him as he gave me a smile. "please hurry" my sunbae sighed and left. I gave him a quick smile and quickly ran to a patient.

—3 days later—

Taehyung pov
The funeral is held today. These past few days felt like, someone gave my heart a good beating. I hope the extraordinary couple will meet in heaven. Her grave is placed rught beside Jungkook's. How sad. A couple whome both ended tragically. May they rest in peace

—in heaven—

Y/n pov
I woke up somewhere very, very bright. I'm in a beautiful, peaceful garden. What place is this? What did I do 10 minutes ago? I can't remember anything? Am I in.. heaven? I look over my left and right. There are so many people. I saw a familiar face, he's a boy. But I can't understand... I don't know who he is. Yet it felt so familiar. "excuse me" I tapped his shoulder. He look back and gave me a sweet rabbit-like smile. "yes? may I help you?" "where am I?" I looked at him. "we're in heaven" I nodded. "what's your name?" he scratched his neck. "umm... I don't remember. Well, do you?" he chuckled embarrassedly. What's my name by the way? I tilted my head. "that's weird, I don't remember mine too" he smiled. "that's normal. Once human leave the real world, they will leave everything they have"

Author's pov
Y'ALL there's a chance that I might got noticed by Taekook's live earlier 😭😭 IM SO HAPPY. So I was so dmn sleepy and all tired when I suddenly got a notification. I was excited and commented "TAEKOOK". Then I turned off my phone and fell asleep for about 30 mins. After I woke up and checked my insta there's a clip of JK saying "TAEKOOK" earlier. I WAS SURE I SAID THAT FOR AROUND LIKE 2-4 minutes after the live started. HOLYSHEET.