24

Y/n POV
I sighed for the hundredth times while kicking the rocks nearby. I balled my fists as the zephyrs blew few strands of my hair. The weather is quite chilly yet I still didn't wanna go back, at least yet. I took out my flip phone and dialed Dad. "yeoboseyo?" he answered. "Appa are you busy?" "I'm in a meeting, I'll call you back in five minutes" he hung up. I always used flip phone incase of emergencies and I didn't wanna be tracked down, only me and Appa knows this number. I powered off my phone when I left the mansion, so that was my last trace.

The scenery in my sight was beautiful. The lake was filled up with fresh clean water with pebbles and small fishes in the bottom. Yet the trees was also a something. The birds chirping upon the trees and the sun was sinking slowly. I swept the leaves on the bench and sat with legs crossed with a humming of melody coming from my throat. In matter of two or so minutes, the old flip phone vibrated making me press one of the button.

"ne?" "so what do you wanna talk about?"
"I don't think I can keep the secret from tje boys any longer. I may be the CEO soon but at the same time I'll be doing the missions in emergencies-" "no you can't!" he yelled making me flinched. I heard him sighed heavily and continued, "how many times do I have to tell you that I didn't want you yo be in danger. Once more people know you is that person, you'll be in danger" I gulped my saliva and clutched my hair. I hesitated but eventually admitted, "Dad... I accidentally showed my other side infront of them and the way I acted... Do you think it won't go unnoticed?" I bit my lips. There was a complete silence in the other side and finally he agreed. "fine, but nothing more than that" he ended the call. The corner of my lips curved upwards in relief, that means I didn't have to keep any secret from my fiancé, brother and bestfriends. But I don't think I can face them for the moment yet. I should probably head to my other villa. But at least I have to let them know that I'm safe. I contacted Oppa through the flip phone and waited for him to answer. Maybe I didn't have to wait. It was less than 2 seconds when he picked up the phone. "who is this?" "I'm okay, don't worry" "Y/n!" I ended the call right away.

I stood up and sat on my motorcycle. I hurriedly made sure I didn't left anything and drove away. The road was quite bumpy but I managed to pass through and arrived to the nearest villa. I need to rest because I have school tomorrow and it's around fourty-five minutes away from the villa. I parked my motorcycle and head in. I showered and changed my self into my undergarments and plain oversized black tee I kept here. I looked for some foods in the fridge and took a bagel, orange, milk and a box of cereal. I took the last water bottle from the kitchen cabinet and put it on the dinning table. That was the least I could find for dinner. Before I ate, I made sure to check the expired dates. Thankfully it's not expired yet and the orange is surprisingly fresh after I peeled it. Eomma must've send someone to put something in the fridge for emergency stays. I ate the foods I prepared before and munched it in hunger.

Once I finished the food, I washed the dishes and cleaned the table from some milks that I accidentally spilled. I'm really bored right now and I really wanted to do something. It gave me an idea simce this house is very dirty. I took the broom, dustpan, and mop. "I have to get this house nice and clean before I sleep" I mumbled. I started to clean the house and finally finsihing it after around three hours of exhaustion. I slumped my body towards the couch and closed my eyes for a moment. Okay now I am really-really bored and tired at the same time. I look at the television infront of me and thought of watching some news. I reached for the remote and turned it on. The news was nothing too interesting. But few breaking news was mentioned. Like there was landslide happening, some guys robbing a convenience store and others. I realized was eleven and a half p.m, I should sleep now. I went to the bedroom and laid on the comfortable soft king-sized bed and pull over the blanket above me.

~//~

I tried to sleep yet my brain couldn't stop thinking of how to act infront of them tomorrow. "CRAP THAT!" I sat up and yelled in frustration. It's been about 3 hours, and I need a good amount of rest for tomorrow. I sighed and turn on my phone. The battery was 95% which means I thankfully didn't have to charge it. And once I opened it I got so many chat notifications. Why did I turned on my phone now? Oh right, no one will trace me at 2 a.m. I airplane moded my phone and turned on my sleeping playlists. I slowly drifted to sleep without noticing into a deep, deep, sleep.

Author's note:
I didn't got any writing ideas for the rest of few days. So... sorry bout that :)