37

(don't play the song first. But if you want a song rec for the beginning, u can play Once Again by Kim Na Young until Chanyeol's pov is done)
*6 months later*
Chanyeol pov
I woke up a week ago. I finally did. My throat was so dry, but I have no idea where am I, who am I and why am I here. After recovered from my short-term amnesia, I realized that I'm in a hospital. I'm in hospital, because I was shot too much and lost too much blood. My sister and her fiancée. They're both still in coma. Y/n and Jungkook lost their blood a lot. I took my time in the hospital bed to take a rest and think about life. I feel like quitting this mafia business. And so I called my appa. After around half an hour, he arrived and greet me warmly. "appa" I began. "yes?" I hope this doesn't come out offensive. "I have a huge request, and I've made this decision within the past few days" "then tell me what is it" he pulled a chair beside me. "I want to quit being a mafia" I look down. "I realized how dangerous it is, and how it almost took my life, my dongsaeng and her husband" I took a deep breath. "they're not awake yet, and if they won't I'm going to blame myself for the rest of my life" "don't say that it's my fault" appa rested his head on both of his hands. He looks skinnier and his eyes are so puffy. He havent shaved as well. "I hope you respect my decision" "I've planned that as well. Mistakes like that aren't out of our expectations. And it can threaten our lives. Don't worry son" he paused. "when you're discharged, you can start planning your own company" I nodded. "thank you appa"

*2 months later*
It's been two months since I'm awake and a month since I got discharged from the hospital. I'm worried for my sister and her husband. It's been 8 months of them lying on the hospital bed. Neither of them are awake. I get frustrated a lot of times. My life went downhill since the incident. My members still support me and sometimes we meet up. I'm glad I have them when I need someone the most. It was a chilly evening when I suddenly got a call from the hospital. "yeoboseyo?" "is this Mr. Park?" I hummed. "Mrs. Park is awa—" I cut off the line and immediately rushed into my car. Even if I can't run as fast, I sped walk to my car. In the middle of driving I got a call from my Eomma, so I connect it to the bluetooth. "Chanyeol..." mom said trying to hold her tears. But eventually Inheard her sobbing. "yes, I know Eomma. I'm on my way to the hospital. Please stay strong for me" I sighed. After a while of her calming from her cries, she hung up as I arrived at the hospital. I quickly parked to the nearest entrance and slowly jogged inside the hospital. I went in the elevator and pressed the button. The door open and I quickly walk to her room. When I open the door, there she is. My precious little sister. I eyes went even more teary as I look over to Eomma and Appa who's shedding tears. Y/n seemed clueless, probably from her temporary amnesia. Her lips are so chapped and her grown hair is tangled. I went over to Mom and comfort her. "this is all my fault" she cried and I hugged her. "no it isn't. It was an accident" I rubbed her back.

~ a week passed~
(play the song)
Y/n pov
I remembered everything. I couldn't stop crying as I was thinking of Jungkookie. They said he's not awake. And I'm finally permitted to see Jungkook. I missed him so much. Oppa pushed my wheelchair to his room and left me once I'm inside. He looks so pale. God how kuch I miss this man. "Jungkook-ah" I called and rub my thumb on his wrist. "we haven't met for so long have we?" I forced a smile. "everyone must've graduated from highschool by now" I stared his facial features. He's still the same. "I..." my voice cracked. I broke down into tears and sobbed loudly. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I dragged you there" I cried louder and louder. "this is all my fault" I caressed his smooth cheek. "please forgive me... bunny" but suddenly. Just when I had to be there, the machine beeped loudly, and the monitor went into a thin line. Wait, what? The doctors and nurses came running to the room and my wheelchair was pushed outside. "what's happening?" I asked the nurse after I snapped out of my shocked state. "please calm down, the doctors are trying to save his life" she rubbed my shoulder and went inside the room. I couldn't hold it and cried again. Soon my family, EXO, Bangtan and Jungkook's family came rushing. Mrs. Jeon saw me and she immediately embraced me with warm. She reminds me of Jungkook. "everything's going to be okay" she whispered and rubbed my back. "he's your son..." I hugged her back. "yeah.. I know" her voice went shaky. The doctor came out and we immediately faced him. He sighed and look down, "I'm sorry, but he couldn't make it". My world felt like it crumbled into pieces. My heart felt like it was crushed my a truck. The water flowed out of my eyes like a river. All of us cried as the doctors left. Then what is the purpose of life now?

~ 3 months passed ~

I finally healed, but not completely. So I can stroll around the park near the hospital now. I still couldn't overcome Jungkook's death. in the funeral, I couldn't stop sobbing. I felt weak, vulnerable, pain, sorrow, sad and mad. I was back to my cold self after his death. Accept the fact that I've cried almost every single day. As I was walking down the street near the hospital park, Kookie's face flashed into my memories.

His doe eyes, bunny teeth, sharp jawline

His doe eyes, bunny teeth, sharp jawline. I will always love him. I crossed the street when my heart clenched and my visions got blurry. I realized that I was crying again. Beside me, a car rushed into my way while beeping the horn loudly. The last thing I knew, I was laying on the rough concrete, somebody was going out off the car. My hands are bloody and I couldn't felt anything. My body turned numb. Memories of Jungkook cuddling with me, Chanyeol oppa and his friends chatting with me at school, my parents giving me birthday presents flashed in my head. They're all very precious, lovely and amazing. It all fanished, I couldn't hear my thoughts again and then boom. Everything is black.

Author's note:
HI GUYSSSS!! How's everyone doing? I hope y'all are doing great. I wanna update on few things:
1. I'm making another story. It's a korean story and bts isn't the main character. But I feel like it's a great story
2. this ff is coming to an end, maybe. But there's a bit of plot twist in the end. My bestfriends helped me with the idea 🥺

the edits isn't anything special but I hope you like it 💘