16

Y/n POV
Wow I love the dress he gave me. Did her bought me a chanel dress? I'm sure the material is chanel though, this must cost a lot. It looks so classy and elegant, I love it

 It looks so classy and elegant, I love it

I also did tiny bit of make up

(ㅎㅎㅎ ik it's Somi but her make up is always amazing uwuuu)

and got out the bathroom. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. When I arrived downstairs, I saw Jungkook and he looked very handsome. I cleared my throat and he look up his phone. He stared at me with gapped-mouth "I love the outfit you chose me. T-thank you" he smiled at me and stoood up. "you look so pretty" he look up and down at me "you look great as well. But how do you know my dress size?" "I have my ways" he smirked. He really is a professional guy.

We head off to the car and he started driving. The whole ride was a very peaceful silent until I broke it "where are we going?" I turned my head from the window and looked at him. "somewhere. I promise you'll like it" "mkay". It was pretty much awkward after that so I decided to turn on the music. Few minutes passed and the car stopped at a very fancy restaurant. He smiled at me and we got out the car. "woa.. you're surprising me to here?! Isn't too expen-" "nothing is too expensive for you" Awww he's so sweet that my cheeks are burning. We interlocked our hands and walked in

"welcome to our restaurant, have you booked a reservation?" the girl blinked her eyelashes at him tch. A flirt "yes by Mr. Jeon" he answered flatly. "yes Mr. handsom-" "excuse me?!" he yelled. "I'm married. Shut your sl*tty mouth up" The manager over-heard the conversation and came right in time. Looking at Jungkook's and my face, his face turn frightened. "I'm very sorry Mr. Jeon and Mrs Jeon. What had happened?" "she flirted on my husband. Is that how people suppose treat their customers?" His forehead and palms became sweaty. Looking anxious, he apologized to us "Mr and Mrs Jeon, I apologize for her attitude" he turned his head towards the girl and glared "you're fired". She huffed and stomped away "Once again I apologize. Now I'll lead you to the room, please follow me" we followed him and sat. He gave us the menu and we chose the food "Y/n-ssi what do you want to eat?" I scanned the menu and chose "spaghetti bolognise" "okay. 1 spaghetti bolognise, 1 tenderloin steak and red wine for two" "alright sir. Excuse me" he bowed and left. My eyes followed the leaving figure but when I turned back, I saw a smirking bunny. "she flirted on my husband. Is that how people suppose treat their customers?" he mimicked my voice. "y-yahh!" my face turned bright red in embarrassment. "someone's jealous" he teased. "hey! you started first! 'I'm married. Shut your sl*tty mouth up'" His smirked got wider and he exclaimed, "hmmm you're being naughty..  what punishment should I give you?" now my cheeks were red as ever.