14

*previously*
"Oh trust me, his perfect face was no longer perf-" suddenly cafeteria door slammed open loudly revealing...
*present*
Jungkook POV
The badly bruised face Jay Park and a girl. The whole cafetaria went silence and their sharp gaze wondered around the whole cafetaria, landing on our table. They smirked and went closer to us. I looked over to Y/n who's calmly watching a video on her phone. "wow Y/n..." he was already behind her. "Since we broke up you became a sl*t" Not a single movement from her was detected, she ended up laughing at a video she played on her phone though

Not satisfied, the girl groaned and stomped. She paused the video and finally replied him calmly, turning her back. "Mrs. Hyun?... pathetic" she smirked. "are you here to get Jungkook?" "obviously... because he's my boyfriend" the whole cafetaria went shocked by that "well... well... as expected she'll say so... he's my fiancé, what can you do about it?" she smirked the girl was about to slap kitten but I dodged it, also smirking "o..oppa?" "how dare you tried to slap my girl?" I threatened her. "oppaaaaa, she started it!" "oppa who? gangnam style?" I replied, feeling disgusted at her. "talking about you... you're already engaged to a guy since we broke up... such a playgirl" making Y/n laughed sarcastically. "yeah... after 3 years back then I'm wasting my time being starved, tied up in a freezing cold room, smacked by your louis vuitton belts.... As if you didn't dated billions of strippers back when we were dating" she smirked at him and finally looked straight at his eyes. The whole cafetaria went into soft gasps and whispers. "boom. Secrets exposed" "YOU B*TCH!" He was about to smack her when I stood up and pushed him. "maybe you should punch yourself instead" I said twisting his arm, making him winced in pain. Once I let go, he glared and walk out the cafetaria looking stupid, followed by a catwalking girl. "Y/n did you called her Ms?" I asked her. "yeah, I heard she's the new teacher or something"

Jin POV
Who was that girl? her voice is very familiar but I've never seen her face before... am I loosing memory? Or it's just a coincidence? Choi? that surname sounds very familiar too. Out of blue, Jimin finally broke the silence
"she sounds very familiar, but I can't remember her face. She doesn't look familiar at all. What bout you guys?" Jimin asked, feeling unsure. The rest of BTS nodded at his thought. Y/n and her brother furrowed their eyebrows, feeling confused "boyfriend? Kookie have you dated that teacher before?" all of BTS shook their heads "he dated a girl back then. But they broke up" I explained. "yeah, she was crazy and phsyco" Jungkook continued. "but if she really was Jungkook's ex, why wouldn't she look familiar single bit. Yet, she became a teacher in our school when her age is the same as us" Yoongi concluded,
while the others nodded and finished their last bites

3rd Person POV
The bell rang indicating lunch time was over. They put away the food tray and bid goodbyes to Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun. They then head to the next class, which was Chemistry. "Gosh I hate Chemistry so much" Taehyung complained. "meee tooo" Jungkook added. "same here. It's soooooo booringggg" Jimin whined making the hyung-line of BTS and Y/n chuckled. "you guys are really like babies" Namjoon said, others nodding in agreement. They entered the class and sat down. Only Jin, Namjoon, J-hope and Y/n are the ones who took out their notebooks. Mrs. Choi, or you can say the very flirty teacher entered the class. Her make-up was ruined and her hair was a mess. She scanned the class and it landed on BTS, especially Jungkook and smirked. Jungkook doesn't even gave her a single glance. But wanting to grab his attention, she have the perfect idea. When the maknae-line are busy talking about over-watch while Yoongi was sleeping. "Mr. Jeon, detention!" Mrs. Hyun slurred while catwalking closer towards the daydreaming Jungkook. Another idea popped out of her head. Out of nowhere she sat on Jungkook's lap. "oppa, miss me?" "Hyun Ae-Cha?"

*cliffhanger*

Author's note:
sorry that this is another short chapter, because it's hard to devide the stories and make the perfect cliffhanger 😅
word count: 700+