23

*warning; This chapter contain violence. T may be a sensitive content for some of you. You can skip this chapter*

//flashbacks//
Chanyeol POV
We tied the three on the chairs in the basement, and they're still unconscious. Waking them up should be fun. The nineteenth of us surrounded our tied up enemies with arms crossed infront of our chests and some leaning to the wall. Y/n wanted to join, and at first I forbid her. But she insisted. And I can see flames of anger in her eyes. Scary.

She suddenly snapped and left the basement. "why did she left?" Jungkook asked. I shrugged, waiting for her. She ain't missing this. Suddenly she came back bringing 2 ice buckets making us stood by surprise. "oh my!" I blurted. Her expression was still the same as when she left the basement. Cold and scary. We positioned ourselves again with warning eyes still on her. Oh trust me, she's damn scary when she's really mad. She put down both of the buckets infront of the three enemies. She turned around and suddenly shooed Baekhyun and Namjoon. "move" they seperated.

Y/n POV
"move" I glared. They both move aside as I admired the wall full of weapons, I smirked. "baby you can't mess with my friends" I whispered. "babe?" "hmm?" I replied him. "what are you doing?" "you'll see". I pick an ax and a gun, catching the others off guard. "Y/n-ssi!" Kai gasped. "be careful" Chae Oppa reminded. Did I responded? no. Jungkook walked up to my side and stared at me deeply. I didn't even look at him in the eyes. I couldn't. I walk passed him and put the ax down. I took the first heavy cold bucket with my right hand and splashed it to his face. "wake up dude" I held his chin with my hand and shook his head. He groaned and open his eyes. He looked around being all panicked and muttered "sh*t". He looked up on me and smirked. "Jeremy I'm asking you few things. Answer me or I'll slice your body with this... ax" I picked up the ax, showing to him. He chuckled. "I bet you can't even slice a chicken meat with tha-" I cut him of by slicing my ax on his stomach and thigh lightly, letting the blood gushing. I don't want him to die just yet. The other boys were startled by my actions, since they never ever saw me once doing this. "why did you want our money?" "because... you have a lot of money" he smirked. "so you're bankrupt" I concluded.

"alright buddy. You are not important anymore, I can just kill you" I crossed my arms. "then just do it!" he spat. "nah!" I chuckled. I splashed another bucket over the girl besides him. She woke up and jumped on her seat by surprise. "wake up" I mocked. "so.. Jeremy..." I trailed off. "would you rather for me to kill you or your sister?" he scoffed. "how do you know we're siblings?" "it's obvious. You look similar". "oppa, are you okay?" the girl concerned him. He nodded. "who's her name?" he stayed silent. "so... you're the sl*t who was literally over Jungkook?" she scoffed. Suddenly Jeremy's head snapped up in less than a second. "the f*ck! How mant times do I have to remind you?! You have a boyfriend!" he yelled at her. Oh this'll be fun to watch. I dragged a wooden chair next to Jungkook and sat on it.

"Oppa that was a misunderstand!" she begged. Suddenly Jungkook leaned to my ear and whispered, "wow you're hot when you're mad" I mentally smirked. "how was it a misunderstanding if you're literally wearing this shit?" she stayed silent. "right, the show was enough" I stood up. I took my gun and shot her 5 times. Stomach 2 times, chest 2 times and head one time. And just like that, she died. That's for messing with my man bish. "Jen!" her brother screamed out his lungs. "okay, everyone. Imma leave you with Tao and Jeremy. Do whatever you want". "you bitch!" I gave him a wave sign with my hand and left the basement, without looking back.

Jungkook POV
Wow, she really triggered Jeremy didn't she? He's still shaking in shock, anger and fear. "oh well! The traitor is  finally awake!". All the sudden, Suho walked up to him and slapped him across his cheek. So does to Jeremy. He pointed at them "you both hurt my bestfriends and I'm not letting this slide" he got furious. Chen stepped up and asked, "Tao why did you betrayed us at the first place?" he didn't answered. I shot his other arm making him screamed in pain. "because of my girlfriend!" "awww so sweet" Namjoon rolled his eyes. "oh! just to remind you... She's dead. Who ever it was" I paused. "let's just get to the torturing part, shall we?" I asked. They nod and walked to the 2 boys