⌜ intro ⌟

happy ending ♥ doil

let's break up.

four years of being together with five break ups and six including this one. each had different reasons but they somehow are connected to having no time with each other. don't get them wrong, they do love each other. that's why they kept on getting back even though they have guessed that they'd break up later on.

it's tiring, the process is getting tiring for them. break up, reconcile, fight again, then end things, and the circle continues. they even wondered how they managed it for four long years.

maybe we just aren't meant to be.❞ doyoung said with his arms crossed, watching taeil who had his head down.

he sniffed, biting his lower lip to prevent sobs from coming out. ❝please don't do this.

taeil, this isn't the first time you ditched me on our date!❞ doyoung snapped, scoffing at taeil's guts to appear in front of his house after making him wait at the cafe they planned to meet up for hours.

i was busy—

neither is that the first time you used that reason.❞ the tall male was disappointed. ❝you should at least find time for me!

i needed to review for the upcoming test, doyoung.❞ taeil finally raised his head to look at doyoung with those teary eyes of his.

that's like..❞ doyoung counted with his fingers, remembering the date for their very important test. ❝two fucking weeks from now!

unlike you, i need to study.❞ taeil talked back, not wanting to be the weak one between them. ❝i just can't solve everything with money!

i'm not even telling you to solve it with money.❞ doyoung always hates it when taeil brings up money, just because he is rich and taeil is financially struggling. ❝there is so much time to prepare, why does it have to be now?

i'll be busy these upcoming days because i have part time jobs.

is working at that stupid flower shop your family owned not enough?❞ doyoung didn't mean to insult taeil's small flower shop, he knew how much it means to him, but he just can't help but be furious at the situation.

with his fists clenched, taeil glared at doyoung. ❝of course not and don't you dare call it stupid!

seeing taeil like this made doyoung snap out from his mind clouded with hate and felt guilty seeing taeil crying his eyes out. he was crying yet he still managed to fumed at doyoung who's now feeling bad.

the short male then took a step back once doyoung went near him. ❝no, you're right.

taeil i—

we are just not meant to be.❞ taeil let out a bitter chuckle, wiping his tears that kept on falling down. ❝a stupid flower boy like me and a rich ass kid like you, how does that even work?

stupid doyoung, he knew the male was sensitive. last time they broke up, he heard from yuta that he locked himself inside his apartment and not even his parents can convince him and that went on for a week. lucky for taeil, yuta would always make an effort to climb up to his window and give him food to eat.

not like taeil's parents were of help anyways, they never acted like his parents. taeil had to do everything for them. they were far from being the mother and father taeil wanted nor needed them to be. taeil wanted love and now that doyoung is there, he just had to fuck it up.

you know what, it's fine.❞ since it has always been like this, doyoung understanding taeil. and especially when he's graduating this year, doyoung should know he'll be busy. ❝how about you come here inside and—

taeil yanked doyoung's hand from his arm and shook his head as no. never had he ever tried stepping foot inside doyoung's mansion and he never planned on doing so.

after all, a simple flower boy like him doesn't fit in there.

we already broke up.

doyoung widened his eyes, already regretting his words awhile ago. ❝i don't mean—

this is right, it's the right thing to do.❞ flashing doyoung one sad smile, doyoung felt his heart breaking to pieces. ❝let's break up.

and this was one of the rarest moments that doyoung wished they'd get back together like always. break up and then get back together after some time. but taeil's last words hit doyoung like a truck and that's when doyoung lost hope.

maybe this time, they are not getting back together.

and let us not get back together ever again.❞ taeil meant it.

kim doyoung
moon taeil

c h o g i w a n e s e

🦋 i now conclude that i suck at introductions aaAA but anyhows, here's the doil book i have promised to make uwu

🦋 i now conclude that i suck at introductions aaAA but anyhows, here's the doil book i have promised to make uwu. let's just hope that i won't fail this one aksk.

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2019