⌜ end ⌟

it took me so long to finish this and im very sorry.

and what did papa say?

minyoung looked up from her little sister and gave her a small smile. ❝you wouldn't be here right now if papa said 'i don't'.

although, the image of taeil fainting in the middle of the wedding will forever be remembered by those who were there to witness it.

minyoung chuckled, remembering it as if it happened yesterday.

the little girl showed a pout at her sister's answer and all minyoung did was chuckle and ruffle her hair, something to annoy her. the little girl then pushed her sister's hand away and fixed her hair with mumbling complains. moments later, she then looked up in curiosity at her sister as she had already planned to ask another question. ❝did papa and daddy get their happy ending?

long years have passed, it still shocked minyoung on how strong the two are. of course things haven't changed, they still fought. may it be petty fights or those serious ones that minyoung thought they'd actually end things together, which would scare minyoung every single time, but they didn't. the longest fight they had was a week but hey, it's better than spending eight years of not seeing each other.

everything did change after doyoung's proposal and minyoung is proud of them for maturely handling situations.

minyoung closed the book and gave her sister a sad smile, ❝want to visit their graves to find out?

her little sister gasped, covering her mouth as she heard her sister say that.

we were only gone to buy groceries and here you are, already killing us.

the two girls shot their heads up and turned to where the voice was located. a man standing by the door frame with arms crossed across his chest is what greeted the siblings, making the youngest of the two stand up in excitement and the oldest to be chuckling nervously upon seeing their papa with a look on.

dami asked if you two got your happy ending!❞ minyoung said, defending herself with a book. ❝i only answered her question.

by killing us?❞ taeil said with his brows raised, crouching down to catch his daughter that went running to him.

minyoung shrugged, ❝you two are still alive so that means you haven't gotten your happy ending yet.

the little girl threw her arms around her father's neck and gave him a tight hug, her cute giggle echoing inside her room that is now quiet. probably because minyoung was silenced by taeil's glare. ❝papa, you didn't get a happy ending with daddy?