⌜ twenty one ⌟

yuta raised his from the parenting book sicheng had bought recently, just because of that one time he accidentally threw his son inside the washing machine, and saw sight someone so familiar yet looked so different.

you look..❞ yuta squinted his eyes and thought of the right words to say. nothing came out of his head though which is why he changed it to a question. ❝did you get a haircut?

taeil groaned while carrying the heavy shopping bags with him as he went inside his flower shop, yuta came to help seconds after. ❝have you ever met a kid with so much money?

the japanese scoffed after placing the shopping bags by the counter. ❝i would have said chenle but that kid isn't a kid anymore.

taeil would like to laugh at his statement but he was still in awe at the fact that minyoung had so much money, more than enough give him a makeover and buy his some new clothes. yuta's laugh died down after seeing that taeil wasn't amused by what he said and he then cleared his throat for a new topic.

i heard from taeyong that you didn't show up in school for the whole afternoon.❞ eyeing the shopping bags and seeing a familiar logo from a popular mall in the city, yuta gave taeil a knowing smile. ❝i guess you finally became a rebel and thought of your freedom.

the older only gave the japanese a glare before letting out a whine lpoking like a teenager regretting his life decisions. ❝a kid dragged me away from my responsibilities.

a kid.❞ yuta nodded. ❝sounds convincing.

doyoung's kid.

the younger male then had his mouth agape before showing a lovely smile to taeil. ❝cool, you finally had found out.

the older gasped. ❝you knew?❞ and then placed a hand on his chest. ❝you didn't even bother to tell me that he had a kid?

everyone knew about it.❞ but before taeil could say something, yuta had shut him up with his index finger. ❝evertime we would say a word about him, you'd remind us how you don't want to remember him and how it's better to not talk about him in front of you.

the older pouted in the end, knowing that he had nothing more to say since that did happen and it is what he wanted. yuta chuckled and went to throw his arm around the short male's shoulder, making sure not to ruin taeil's new hairstyle.

so what about her?

she has a lot of money.❞ taeil said, still not over it.

she's doyoung's daughter, of course.❞ yuta then raised a brow at taeil. ❝but why would she do all these things for you?❞ surely there's a reason.