⌜ thirteen ⌟

taeil is a grown man that can go home on his own, his flower shop isn't even that far away from the mall they spent the whole afternoon at, but doyoung insisted to drive him home since it's dark and anything could happen late at night

taeil is a grown man that can go home on his own, his flower shop isn't even that far away from the mall they spent the whole afternoon at, but doyoung insisted to drive him home since it's dark and anything could happen late at night. both of them fought very loudly at the parking lot that it caught the bystanders and security guards' attention. not wanting to create a scene, taeil finally agreed to letting doyoung drive him home.

why did you buy sunglasses and some beach attire?❞ doyoung finally questioned out his curiosity after talking about topics here and there.

and taeil is not even going to say that he had an easy time paying for the things he bought for the day. seems like quarreling and arguing with doyoung never gets old and will never disappear no matter where they are. doyoung wanted to pay for taeil and let him save his money up for whatever expenses he needed to pay but taeil didn't want to owe doyoung anything.

in the end, taeil successfully got to pay his own things as he arrived the counter first with his wallet already out to pay for everything. doyoung was disappointed at himself for being so slow, all he wanted was to help taeil with his financial problems. he should have known by now how taeil didn't like helping hands so much.

taeil hugged the plastic bag and smiled in satisfaction at the things he bought for the day with doyoung. ❝chenle planned the next reunion at his beach house, i just want to be ready.

doyoung widened his eyes. ❝you're not wearing those swimming trunks there, are you?

raising a brow at the younger who's driving, taeil gave him a look. ❝why do you care?

doyoung clicked his tongue as he turned to a familiar corner leading to taeil's beloved folower shop. ❝do you think we'll be the only ones at chenle's resort? there will be a lot of people at the beach. a lot of hot, horny, and single dudes to be exact.

hearing that from the younger male with such tone put into it made taeil furrow his brows. ❝and what's up with that?

what's up with that—❞ doyoung was about to lose it but then remembered what their status is right now. right, what's up with that? he's reacting to much and is forgetting the fact that they have been long over. ❝nothing, i just don't want you to find a boyfriend at the beach.

i think it's romantic.❞ taeil smiled, leaning by the seat as he tried to picture out a lovely scene of him falling in love with someone and running down the seashore like what can be seen in those romantic movies.

but all taeil could picture out was him and doyoung sitting by the seashore and watching the sun setting while having their heads leaning to each other, which is why he shook his head violently to shrug the thoughts off.

you know what's more romantic?❞ doyoung stopped his car in front of a flower shop where taeil lives and turned to the older who's now curious. ❝falling in love with a person whose suit you puked on.