⌜ thirty nine ⌟

taking a deap breath to compose himself down, doyoung had his eyes opened and looked determined to continue with his plan. ❝i can do this!

kun placed the bouquet of flower inside doyoung's backseat before giving the man a look. those flowers were specially bought at taeil's flower shop, doyoung ordered him to, and kun just thanked the heavens that it was yuta managing the shop or else they would have been caught.

really, kun doesn't even know why doyoung forced him to tag along on this very special day.

a day where he finally gets to surprise taeil and if he's lucky enough then he's going to ask the one and only moon taeil the big question.

i can't do this.❞ doyoung whined as he came out of the car and startling kun as he slammed the door of his car with a loud thud.

kun gave the man a look before clicking his tongue. ❝you can't back out now, you already have everything planned!

and another reason why kun doesn't want for doyoung to postpone this special day, like what he did for the past weeks, is for doyoung not to bring him out once again. kun clears his schedule for the day only to have doyoung to cancel his plan, which kun is not going to let that happen today.

last time, he had to be with taeyong and help take care of the triplets. the second time, he and minyoung went out shopping. the recent one—

you were a chicken to make this happen that's why you decided to do it today.❞ doyoung has no say to it because kun is absolutely right. ❝and i'm not letting you drag me at every plan you aren't going to even make it happen.

doyoung showed a pout, hoping to convince kun to doing this the next day. ❝don't you like being with me?

well yes, i don't, you're kind of annoying.❞ kun said, having a straight face on that made doyoung frown at kun not liking his presence. the chinese then let out a chuckle afterwards as he approached the male and placed a hand on his shoulder. ❝kidding. i just don't want you to hesitate anymore.

but i feel like it's too early for this.

kun raised a brow, giving him a look. ❝four years with six break ups, meeting up after eight years and then falling in love but had a break up that's not considered like it, and then getting back together after realizing that it's just a pity fight for adults like you.

well—

tell me, is that not enough time for you guys to fucking just get married?❞ well, that mayhaps made kun snap.

he does have a point. they were in a relationship for four long years and had six break ups that not even one snapped some sense into them. but now, they met after eight years with their feelings still being there, although they thought that it disappeared already, and getting back together once more. the so-called break up or fight they had was all it took to snap them to reality and just understand everything.