⌜ thirty one ⌟

the stars are beautiful.❞ taeil spoke, looking up at the sky that has beautiful shinning white dots.

kun chuckled as he played with the bottle of alcohol he is holding. ❝i'm not looking up but i guess they are.

taeil didn't bother to reply and just continued to gaze up to the beautiful night sky. he had so much question for the chinese but he decided to ask them at a right time. for now, silence is best for kun. taeil only hummed to a song as he started to get impatient and counted the stars that are visible to them. kun didn't mind him humming, he just let him be.

kun then brought the bottle of alcohol up and drank the other half, emptying it and taking another full bottle that's right beside him. he first tried to get used of the taste before speaking, ❝why are you here?

can't i comfort my friend?❞ taeil turned to look at him but the empty bottle right beside him was what caught his attention.

the chinese stayed silent for a good second before gulping down his third bottle. ❝you know, i would still remember us being always together and enjoying our single lives.

the older raised a brow, wanting to take a sip of the cup kun offered him but he didn't want to get drunk in this vacation. ❝i'm still single.

what are you talking about?❞ kun glanced at him, giving him a crooked smile, before drinking another shot of his bottle. ❝you have doyoung.

kun isn't mad neither was he jealous that the two were finally back with each other. taeil is his friend, he felt nothing but happiness for him. he knew how much taeil wanted him and doyoung to be back together, although he may always deny it. seeing them finally together after many years of being separated is like watching a tearjerker drama.

it's just that, kun has no one to lean on to anymore.

don't get any wrong idea.❞ kun pointed a finger at him, laughing like crazy after. ❝i support you both.

taeil could now see kun on the road to being drunk yet he couldn't make himself to stop him. he just let him drink and drink. ❝i'm always here for you.

i hate it.❞ kun now began to sob, waving the bottle in the air as he painfully sobbed. ❝i hate it how destiny is taking too long to find my partner.

seeing him chug the bottle once again, taeil fumbled his hand inside the pocket of his shorts and took out a handkerchief for kun to use. the alcohol is now dripping at the corner of his lips and seems like kun didn't care one bit.

i always smile, hiding the fact that i always feel left out.❞ kun mumbled with his tears flowing like waterfalls. ❝that kid?