⌜ five ⌟

his life was never the same after the incident.

he had the money, but it never bought him happiness. he had a complete family, but they never were there for him to listen to his problems. he had friends, but they had their own life to take care of. doyoung had taeil, but he let him go just like that.

to say that he was sad is an understatement.

he was devastated. he cried every night and sometimes during the day whenever he remembers him. he was never the smiling and savage doyoung every knew, he became silent. watching him graduate felt like he watched him leave out of the country. everything broke down for him, his world became dull after having to see his rainbow disappearing from his life.

to think that leaving everything behind was the best choice, it only made doyoung miss him even more. his touch, his kisses, his smile, his voice, his nags, his scoldings, his jokes, and especially the way how taeil cared so much for him when no one did.

it came to the point where every one of his friends already has a family for theirselves, they have kids, and are living the happy life they have ever wanted. what about doyoung? he is still stuck in following his parents' orders and being controlled by them. but even with being busy with his own job, a question never left his head.

is taeil doing well?

and then followed by another.

is he happy without him?

and then another.

does he think about him?

and another.

does he still love him?

everyday, every second, there's no time where doyoung stopped thinking about taeil. to the point that it's affecting himself, physically, mentally, and emotionally. surprisingly, doyoung survived after all these years. he expect to kill himself out of guilt and he blamed himself for breaking taeil like that. but something is stopping him from doing that.

the thought of them still getting back together and have the happy ending they have always wanted, that's the only thing keeping him alive.

he tried and tried until his parents would let go of him and let him live without having to depend on them. doyoung was doing well with his life after years, still having taeil inside his head but is still holding on strong. the thing that made him bring back to his old devastated self is the fact that his friends having their own family. he felt like he was missing a lot, and he too wanted to have a family.