⌜ nine ⌟

what are we doing here?

taking a step forward, taeyong shrugged. ❝you said you want to meet him.

yeah, he did say that, but he didn't expect to come back to this very familiar house. the house where he woke up after getting drunk at night. pausing for a moment, taeil widened his eyes upon realizing the whole situation he is in.

it wasn't jisung?

taeyong knocked on to the front door before turning to taeil and raising a brow at him. ❝who?

the one who took care of me when i was drunk.❞ he still couldn't believe himself for getting drunk after one full cup, was he that weak?

taeyong chuckled. ❝jisung was busy the whole night with chenle.

and with that, taeil gave taeyong a look that made the younger gulp on his place once he saw that glare on the older's eyes. ❝and you never even bothered to tell me that it wasn't him?

the younger male raised both of his hands in defense for himself. ❝you didn't even ask who.

breathing out a sigh, taeyong was right and taeil needs to calm down. he is just nervous about this sudden meet up and not to mention that he wasn't prepared. he just spoke what he wanted to speak without even thinking about it too much and now he is somehow regretting it. ❝you know what, how about we come here next time?

seeing that the door isn't locked, taeyong guessed that it would be fine to get inside the house. after all, he's close friends with doyoung. the man won't accuse him of trespassing even though it really is.

but before that, he turned around to give taeil a look. ❝we came all the way here.

chuckling nervously, taeil placed a hand on his nape and rubbed it. ❝i don't miss him anymore.

already having enough of the two, both taeil and doyoung being cowards of meeting each other and then regretting it in the end after, taeyong just wants this over with. ❝look, we are already here. it would be a waste if we don't say at least a hello.

but taeyong—

but what hyung?❞ the younger raised a brow and crossed his arms across his chest. ❝you two have a past, don't act like you are strangers. just because of that break up that separated you both for good.

taeil looked down and played both of his hands. as much as he didn't want to take the blame, he really is at fault here. during that time, he was so stressed out with his exams coming up and not to mention the countless of part time jobs he is in just to give his late parents what they want. then there is doyoung, pissing him off and asking him to give him time when he already doesn't have time. he honestly thought that they'd go back together after apologizing to each other but neither of them had the guts to approach the other and apologize. they treated each other like strangers and thus tearing them apart until they finally didn't get back together.