stupid - ethan

y/n's pov

i had such a long day at work i just want to lay down, i got out of my car locking it with my keys

i opened the main entrance door to me and ethan's apartment, i got into the elevator and pushed level 4

i got out of the elevator and turned the corner in the small hallway when i saw a child running back and fourth laughing

i smiled but was confused why there was a kid in the halls alone, i looked at my phone but quickly looked back at the kid because i was familiar with the child's face.

THATS MY SON! My son of 4 years old was running in the hallways ALONE!

"Y/S/N DOLAN! WHAT THE HELL?!" I said running up to my baby boy.

"hey mommy, daddy locked me out he's with his friends." he laughed.

"LOCKED YOU OUT?!" I yelled.

I busted through the door holding my son tightly because i was angry and saw ethan sitting with grayson, bryant, deon and alex wassabi.

"hey bab-" 

"shutup" i spat.

"oop, she mad bro..." "what'd you do ethan? "damnnn..." i heard the boys whisper to him.

i saw ethan gulp knowing he was in deep trouble with me.

"upstairs. now." i demanded throwing my bag on the floor walking up the stairs slamming the door.

"rip man, you were a real one. I'll get your funeral all prepared bud." I heard Alex say.

the boys all laughed as ethan came through the door and y/s/n left, ethan softly closed the door and sat on the bed.

"what's wrong babe?" he asked innocently.

"You fucking idiot, OUR SON WAS IN THE HALLWAYS FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!!!! WHAT IF SOMETHING WOULD HAVE HAPPEND TO HIM?! WHAT IF SOMEONE WOULD HAVE KIDNAPPED HIM DUMBASS!!!"

ethan looked shocked and confused.

"really?!" he said as he ran his fingers though his hair.

"REALLY? IS REALLY ALL YOU CAN FUCKING SAY RIGHT NOW ETHAN IS SOMETHING WOULD HAVE FUCKING HAPPEND....BOY-" i said through gritted teeth soon slapping him, i didn't mean to it's just having a long day at work then coming home to find my precious baby boy in the hallway all alone.

he held his face because of the stinging pain and looked at me, his eyes started to water.

"y/n i'm sorr-"

"just be fucking quiet..." i said rubbing my temples waking back and fourth. i layed on the bed face in the pillow and started to cry

i'm angry at the world right now and i don't know what's going on i just needed to cry.

"y/n..." he started rubbing my back.

"don't touch me" i mumbled through the pillow.

"baby please i'm so so so sorry that this happened i really didn't mean it i was just irresponsible and i'm really sorry, this will never ever happen again sweetheart please." he whined.

i looked at him and gave him a hug putting my arms over his shoulder and crying into his chest.

"i'm sorry ethan i was just scared that something would have happend a work wasn't so good."

"it's okay baby and i promise that will never happen again."

we walked downstairs and saw a letter on the table with everyone but grayson gone.

"hey man we heard the yelling, we out! and also we heard that slap, she strong bro be careful lol we will prepare your funeral man rip to your face hahaha - the bois" with a really bad drawn smiley face on the side.

we laughed quietly and noticed that grayson was playing with y/s/n in the kitchen which was dangerous i guess but grayson was there to watch him.

"hey, i promise this will never happen again." he smiled.

3 weeks later...

"ETHAN WHY THE FUCK IS Y/S/N IN THE DAMN HALLWAY AGAIN?!"