bad bitch [e.d]

you were ethan dolan's girlfriend, crazzzyy girlfriend

you were ethan dolan's girlfriend, crazzzyy girlfriend. you've fought many bitches for trying to get with your man and ethan would always be embarrassed about it.

you were at the club with ethan and grayson you left to go get a drink but when you came back you found some roach dancing on ethan as he tried to push her away.

"y'all! we got another bitch to beat up today!!" you said doing a little dance dance while sticking your tounge out.

"y/n please, don't." ethan said finally getting the girl off of him.

"who are you?" the bitch scoffed.

"i'm his girl. and who are you? oh shit that's right, not his girl..so your coconut headass and get up out of here or we might have issues.." you sassed raising an eyebrow.

ethan covered his face with embarrassment and turned around so his back way faced towards you. and you rolled your eyes at his ungreatful ass. but you knew any other girl wouldn't do anything, they'd just be like "omg ethan i cant belive you" and not even go after the girl.

"i'm not afraid of a bitch that's smaller than me. i bet i could be his girl in an instant, i mean look at you...you're- you're a mess!" she laughed.

i laughed and gave a random stranger my drink.

"hold this and don't go no where i payed for that drink so your ass ain't about to steal it."  you demanded.

"listen boo boo the fool, i may be small but i beat many hoes up that look exactly like you. same height, same about of  ugliness, same nasty breath. geez girl, get this sis a god damn mint."  you spat.

and with that, the bitch pushed me. it's over, it's over, it's over. i'm going ham.

i grabbed her hair and kneed her right in the face she looked back up at me shocked.

"already bleeding? we just started." you laughed.

she tried to punch you but you ducked and you grabbed another random persons drink and threw it in her face, punching her afterwards.

as a waiter person was walking by with a tray you put the empty glass on their smoothly without even looking.

"woahhhhh" people said in the distance.

"wanna keep talking or what?" you growled.

the girl grabbed your necklace and pulled it off of your neck. but this wasn't just any necklace, it was a necklace that had your father's name of it that he gave to you before he passed away from a heart attack.

you looked on the floor and saw his name split in half. now you were furious. you looked up and saw ethan looking at you concerned because he knew about the necklace.

you looked at the girl who was still running her mouth and smirked as you started to nod your head up and down.

"you nasty bitch!" you yelled as you unexpectedly swung at her she fell to the ground and you got onto of her and just went at her not caring if she was dead or alive you were angry and hurt. one about her dancing on ethan and two your father's necklace.

you felt ethan pull you off of her but you refused to get up you just kept on swinging.

"iy/n stop! stop!" ethan yelled. you started to get tired and stopped hitting her.

you turn towards ethan and hug him crying. you never really cry exept for the time obviously your father passed.

you turned towards the bloody girl that was on the floor and saw the necklace next to her. you bent down to pick it up but then whispered something in her ear.

"one, dance on my man again bitch i can do worse and two, that was my father's necklace that he gave to me befroe he died, you're going to hell, chica blanca. (omg latina power! jk ily)

you walked away hand in hand with ethan and found grayson drunk with a guy friend.

"bro! guys there was a fight! did you guys see it!" grayson slurred and he almost fell down. before he did ethan grabbed him and all of you guys laughed leaving the club like bad bitches 💋😍✨

chica blanca - white girl

ALSO THIS IS MY 100'TH IMAGINE WOOP WOOP!