tears of sadness [g.d]

~ your pov

recently i have been crying at night and i have no idea why. a whole bunch of thoughts just pop into my head and boom tears are flowing out of my eyes.

i want this to end but i know it won't. i sleep beside grayson every night quietly crying because i don't want him to wake up.

but this night was different. he heard me.

i wiped my tear and sighed as grayson turned over towards me.

"baby?" he said softly. i didn't answer him.

"y.n what's wrong?" once he said those words i just broke down and couldn't stop. i still layed down but my eyes couldn't hold my tears anymore. he quickly sat up to get a better look at me.

"oh my gosh, what happened? please talk to me." he said worried.

"i don't want to talk." is all i said.

"well, you need to. please tell me what's wrong." he said.

"i don't know, i'm confused." i sighed.

"listen, i don't know what you're going through and i know that you're confused and stuff but everything will be better in the future. you will get better and forget about this dark time. don't let this consume you. i need the happy y/n here with me." he whispered, pulling me into his arms.

his fucking speech honestly made me cry more.

"you can do this y.n and i will help you get past this." grayson mumbled.

LONG authors note: i cried while writing this. i honestly need to hug ethan and grayson so bad, like really bad. it's all because right now i'm just in a bad state of mind and i freaking need them right now to comfort me. i literally even dm'd grayson like-

n e ways, i'm going to try to overcome this and try and get better. anyone have any ways i can overcome this without actually talking to someone. like i don't rly want to talk to someone.

i don't want to call it depression because i haven't been diagnosed with it. but i keep constant crying at night? like due to overthinking? it's like because school is starting soon and i don't want to go and then also i want to meet the twins so bad and like other things.

i'm having major mood swings like ill legit be all happy then i'll freaking my crying my ass off like hello?

and all summer i haven't done shit besides sitting inside (literally!) and just eating and watching youtube videos. help?!

idk what to do guys... #serioussadboihours