at the club [g. d]

song - sally walker (play whenever)

y/n p.o.v:

im at the club with my bestfriend of two years i was a little stressed tonight so i decided to come here and let loose. i already took 5 shots and was ready to dance.

sally walker started playing and everyone cheered and began walking to the dance floor.

"[y/n] look! that blonde hot guy is looking at you." my bestie whispered in my ear. i looked over and smirked. he looked pretty serious and sexy.

as the song started playing i pulled [y/b/n] over to the floor with me and i started to go offfff. i took off my heels and threw them wherever possible hitting someone on the head. i started twerking as my arms were on my thighs.

people started to shout and cheer at how crazy i was not caring about anything. when the part. 'do yo thang, do yo thang, do yo thang' came on i started to do the robot moving my head in different directions and my arms moving side to side and up and down. my friend had a hand over her mouth smiling widely trying not to break down laughing.

then me and this group of guys started doing the wave in one long line it was kind of satisfying not gonna lie. once that same part of the song came back again i started to grind on the floor. i heard the boys say their 'ooo's' and 'woah' i've never felt this good in my life.

i glances over at the blonde boy still sitting in the same spot but this time he wasn't serious he was laughing! he's the cutest when he laughs.

i looked away and continued dancing. two guys gave me two shot glasses, one from each guy, and said "go" i started dancing taking little sips from both glasses at once.

the song now finished and the two same guys picked me up putting me on their shoulder. i held both of their heads for balance the started pouncing up and down cheering "dancing queen! dancing queen! dancing queen!" and i laughed hysterically. they finally put me down and talked to me ending with me giving them both of my numbers, starting a friendship.

the blonde headed boy walked over to me wiping tears out of his eyes trying to calm down from laughing so hard.

"that. was. awsome! i've never seen a girl dance like that! very unique and hilarious." he laughed once again.

i smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"thank you." i said.

"what's your name?" he smiled pushing his fingers though his fluffy hair.

"[y/n]"

"i'm grayson, look i deffffinitely want to see you again. could i have your number and we could hang out sometime?" he asked politely and softly.

i nodded and gave him my number. he gave me a kiss on the cheek making me blush.

"see you later." he winked walking away with his friends.

"wow. three boys asked you for your number? cannot relate what so ever you man's lady." [y/b/n] said putting an arm around my neck.

"man's lady?" i questioned raising an eyebrow.

"well yeah, you know...ladies man? when a guy gets all the ladies, so you're a man's lady, you get all the men." she finished. as we were walking out of the club there was a silence between us until we looked at eachother and started bursting out laughing. i love my bestfriend