Day 2: At a Desk - Joe

He can't just pull himself away from his work. He had to finish this and that and that, and he had no time to get up and eat or drink or whatever. So when Joe realised he had to pee, he knew that whatever was going to happen wasn't going to end well.

He sat and stared at his papers. The sheer amount of liquid he was holding inside him didn't allow him to focus on anything. He continued to hold it.

After a few hours, he couldn't hold it anymore. He stood up, ready to run to the bathroom, but he felt something trickle down his leg. Shit.

He didn't remember anything after that except for when Gwilym walked in the room. He saw that Joe was on the floor with his knees pulled up against his chest sobbing. The floor around him was wet, and Gwilym seemed to piece together what had happened.

He knelt down beside the other man, not caring if he got wet, as well, and put an arm around him.

"Hey, Joe, it's alright." Joe looked up at Gwil, tears in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't want t-to waste time."

"Hey, no, don't feel bad. It wasn't your fault." Gwilym helped Joe to his feet and then started leading him to the bathroom. "Let's get you cleaned up, alright?"

Joe followed his friend to the bathroom, where he started undressing.

"I'll be back with some clothes for you," Gwilym said before leaving. Joe felt awful. He just had to finish his work. It was so important that he pissed himself and now Gwilym was helping him clean it up. Pitiful.

Moments later, Gwilym was back, and he gave Joen some clothes. "Shower, okay? Just shower and don't worry about anything else. I have it under control." That meant he was cleaning his clothes and the floor, too.

"Gwil, please don't clean everything for me. I can do it myself, and I don't want you working too hard on it."

"Joe, I can do it. Trust me." Joe didn't argue with him at all. He looked down at his now naked body, really not wanting Gwilym to help him, but he was still glad he didn't have to worry about it all alone.

Gwilym didn't mention it the rest of the day, and Joe was grateful for that.