Day 3: In the Woods - Ben

"Rami!" Ben whined as he bent down, both hands squeezing his crotch.

"Ben, I really don't know how else to say this, but we're seriously lost, and if you have to go, it's better to just go."

"There's nowhere to go where I won't get poison ivy or stinging nettle or something."

Rami giggled. "You don't want that."

"No. I don't. And I have to go so bad!" Rami stopped walking around.

"I can't find the trail at all."

"Please find it, Rami. I don't think I can wait much longer."

"I can't, Ben. I'm so sorry." Ben suddenly doubled over, and Rami looked over at him, worried. "Are you okay?"

"I think I'm peeing myself."

"You think you are?" Ben stood up, and rivulets of urine were, in fact, running down his legs. "Oh, God. Ben, I'm so sorry."

The blond let the rest of it out, and Rami had to look away, his secondhand embarrassment getting the best of him.

"Holy shit. I didn't think I could wait any longer. I'm so sorry." Rami looked at Ben's face.

"It's fine. Let's just, uh, try to find our way out of these woods."

"Yeah."

They walked for another few hours before they found the trail again. And just minutes later, they ran into Gwilym.

"Hey, what happened to you two?" He looked them both over and saw Ben's pants. "Oh. You okay?"

"We got lost," Rami said, his face flushed.

"How? There's a trail."

"I wanted to find a place I could go to the bathroom, but, er, there weren't any places and then we realised we were lost."

"Oh. Okay. Do you... are you better?" Ben nodded, avoiding eye contact. "Alright. Joe is waiting in the car." The three of them walked back to the car and went back home.