Day 6: Too Busy - Rami

He had to go. Bad. He was squirming around the stage, doing his best not to make his need too obvious. Nobody seemed to notice.

Through the entire Live Aid shit, he kept himself relatively composed, and nobody cared that he was a bit jumpy. Freddie was a bit jumpy.

It wasn't until they finished did Rami bend over, shoving both hands in between his legs.

"Rami? Did you hurt yourself?" Gwilym was the first one next to him.

"No. Bathroom..."

"Oh. Oh!!" Gwilym places a hand on his shoulder. "Come on. Let's get you to—"

"No!" Gwil pulled back. "No, please. I won't make it, and I'll only be more embarrassed."

"Rami? You won't make it where?" Ben and Joe were there now, too. Joe seemed confused, but Ben understood.

"You sure?" Rami nodded, and Ben stood in front of him. "If you can't make it, you can at least get off stage, right?" Rani shook his head.

"Ben, I really can't." Tears ran down his face.

"Do you have to.. pee?" Rami nodded.

"Rami, don't cry. There's no need to cry. If you really have to go that bad, just go. We can take care of it."

"I can't wet myself." That's about when Gwilym scooped Rami up in his arms. The elder protested but couldn't move too much.

Brian and Roger walked up to see Gwil carrying Rami off.

"What's going on? Is he alright?" Brian asked.

"Er, he wasn't feeling very well."

"That's unfortunate. You four did so well, though! It really feels like watching ourselves on stage!"

"Thanks, Roger." Joe's phone then started buzzing. "It's Gwilym."

He answered it.

"Hey, everything okay?" Ben watched in fear as Joe listened to Gwilym. "Oh. Okay, yeah. Where are you? ... we'll be right there."

He hung up.

"Is Rami okay?" Brian asked.

"Er, he, Gwil said he wet himself," Joe said, keeping his eyes on Ben. "He's really upset, though."

"Oh, dear. Freddie once wet himself after a concert and he cried forever. He locked himself in the janitors closet for at least an hour. That was until Roger decided to wet himself to make him feel better."

"Brian!! You said you'd never tell anybody!" Roger whined. Brian looked at him, face soft.

"Oh, god. I'm so sorry, Rog."

"It's fine. You two go to Rami. Well take care of the outfit, alright?"

"Thank you so much, you guys. I don't know what we would've done without you."

"Tell him he doesn't have to worry one bit about it, yeah?"

"Thanks, Brian. We will."

Joe and Ben made their way over to a crying Rami and Gwilym, who looked very uncomfortable having dealt with the situation alone.

"Oh, hey you guys. I don't know what to do. He won't go anywhere."

Rami was standing with his head in his hands, and Gwilym looked like a lost puppy. He was quite a ways from Rami.

Joe ran over to him while Ben went to tell Gwilym that Brian and Roger were taking care of things.

"Rami, hey, it's alright. It happens." Rami looked up, and Joe pulled him into a hug. "It's okay." Brian and Roger walked up, and Joe noticed that Rami hid behind him. "Hey, no, it's fine. They brought you clothes to change into."

"Rami?" Roger said. Rami pulled away from Joe and looked shamefully up at Roger. "Don't worry about it. Accidents happens."

"It's nothing to be ashamed about."

"Thanks for getting him clothes." Rami changed, and they didn't mention it again.