2 | Don't Panic

Tony's POV

Strange gets up with, what looks like, a burning passion to smack my head into the ground as well as a bloody nose. I lift of my fists and jump around in a mocking matter, grinning all throughout.

"Whatcha gonna do?" I asked in a playful tone. He looks so mad right now, I can barely keep my laughter in. A few seconds pass then Strange closes his eyes and releases a breath. Wow, not even a fist. I put my hands down and scoff. What a-

"SHI-" I scream from the top of my lungs as my back slams into one of the building's walls behind us. Everything hurts. I cough up blood and wipe my mouth with my hand. The wizard was standing there with his magic circles things with his palm facing outwards. My hands reach into my pocket and press the button. I had upgraded the nanotechnology in my suit the night before, so it would cover me up faster.

"Gandalf, take this!" I yell out as my hand canon let out a huge blast. Suddenly, I hear a clank and the blast is bounced off into the sky.

"Tony, stop being an immature child!" Steve scolded me then turned around. "And you, Stephen, get along with him. You seemed much more mature than him. Disappointed." My suit retracts back into the arc reactor as Steve walked away with his shield, still on his forearm, and sighed. Not gonna lie, I'm feeling a little guilty about this.

Ow! I felt someone flicked my ear, so I turn to see Bruce there.

"Don't tell me you're disappointed as well," I responded, massaging my ear.

"Tony, that was reckless! I mean, you coughed up blood and Stephen's nose is bleeding and potentially broken. Why did you do this, man?" Okay, guilt just packed its things and moved out my mind. Strange deserved what he got; I was there first. I wiped the rest of the blood on my face and glance at my hands. My heart dropped.

I look at the blade and try pulling it out. No, it hurts too much. I look at my hands hands; so bloody. So, so very bloody. I'm going to die, aren't I? I failed the world. I failed Peter. I failed Bruce. I failed all of Earth. It's all on me.

"Tony, are you okay?!" Bruce yelled out, grabbing one of my arms. I realized I collapsed, but what does that matter? I felt my lungs gave out and started to gasp for air heavily. My palms violently shook as I struggled to get back up. Oh hell no, not right now. I try to control my breathing through my nose, but I could feel the anxiety coursing through my veins.

A look of concern on Steve's face appeared when he turned to see me on the ground, panting for dear life. Damn it, Stark! Control yourself!

"Tony, are you okay?" Steve, always worrying about others. "Take him inside. I fear he may have fractured something."

Wait, that does not sound like Steve at all. I jolt my head up to see the sun burning right into my retinas. God, how I wish I had my sunglasses right now. I close my eyes as my hands stopped convulsing. My lungs finally feel functional again and my panic has subsided. Normal again.

"Come on, take him up," the voice commanded. Still being a little nauseous from what happened literally five seconds ago, I couldn't tell who the familiar voice belonged to. My eyes still burned from directly looking into the sun, so I kept them shut for the time being. I felt something lift me off the ground and take me back into the Avengers building. All that made me really tired, but I knew I couldn't sleep. Not that I didn't feel sleepy, but the fact that I was afraid of what could happen.

But, whoever picked me up was so soft and warm, I just couldn't resist drifting off...