8 | Stephen

Tony's POV
I stood up from the chair and used the sleeve of my jacket to wipe my nose. My nose was so congested that I had to breathe through my mouth. Stephen soon stood up as well, and began to comfort me. I've always hated being emotional all my life. It made me feel vulnerable and so damn uncomfortable.

"It's okay, you don't have to put on a constant face of happiness, Tony." But, when I spill out my feelings to Stephen, it doesn't feel burdening. It felt nice. "I'll be here, through thick and thin."

I began to wipe away the tears that had ran down my cheeks, until Stephen placed his hand on my face. It felt like that warm feeling you had when you finally got home from school as a kid. That feeling of safety and security. He brushed his thumb below my eye, wiping the tears that had fallen down.

We both gazed into each other's eyes in that moment. His green-blue eyes were almost glowing as the room faded into black, leaving only him in my sight. He gave out the most adorable smile that made me all giddy on the inside. Maybe, just maybe, the universe is trying to tell me something here. I placed my hands on his hips and leaned a little closer.

His cheeks turned bright red as he made an awkward grin. Aw, he's cute when he's flustered. I felt him take a step forward and placed his left hand on my other cheek. My heart's racing, but for the first time in a long time, not because of an anxious reason.

Suddenly, he removes his hands and tilts my head forward, causing our noses to touch. He exhaled and made a nervous chuckle. I was just grinning like an idiot the whole time.

"Maybe we should get some rest," he spoke softly. I swear, this man has the most relaxing voice in the world that no ASMRist would ever top.

"But I want this to last forever."

"I'm beat up from today," he whined, before stepping back to yawn. Absolute cuteness overload there. I smirked then agreed.

Stephen opened the door and allowed me to go first. I sat down on the right bed and took off my shoes. I pulled the blanket over so I could lay on the bed. What a day, huh?

"Stephen," I called, but he interrupted me.

"I won't say a thing," he smirked as he got into bed.

"No, not that," I replied. He made a confused expression and turned himself over to my direction.

"I love you."