5 | Issues

Tony's POV

"What, nothing," I answered for everyone as I straightened myself and turned to Steve. "Come everyone, museum time." Bucky and Thor looked at me with the most idiotic faces of all time then faced Steve.

"I'm missing something here aren't I?" Steve furrowed his brow and faced Strange as he had been quiet the whole entire time. I couldn't even gather the courage to look his direction and occasionally made glimpses through the corner of my eye.

"Nope, uh, nothing happened, Steve," responded Stephen as he suddenly appeared attentive. One of the side sliding doors opened as Stephen pressed a button and got out of the van immediately.

I also got out the van and pulled Steve's shirt, nudging to go to the museum. I've already been to this museum like a thousand times, but right now, it is the only excuse I will have to take advantage of.

"Okay, okay," he assured, so I unhooked my grip and went right into the museum. I was the first one in and went straight for the paintings. Although art bores me most of the time, I've always admired paintings as they calmed me down for some weird reason. Unfortunately, my breathing started to accelerate. My airways felt they were closing up, and I couldn't do anything about. Breathe, damn it! Bruce finally caught up to me and tapped on my shoulder until he noticed me freaking out.

"Where's Steve? Is he away from those two? Please tell me there away from those two," I questioned with a whiny tone in my voice.

"Well, I told Bucky to not talk about it if he wanted to hang out with Steve, while Thor's with Stephen," Bruce responded. Okay, at least Thor's somewhere else. Hopefully Bucky doesn't say anything. Man, that was probably the most embarrassing thing ever. I find a bench and sit down, scratching the back of my head in annoyance.

"You know," Bruce started, "you could've told me you liked him first. After all, we're best friends." I rolled my eyes and folded my arms to silently tell him that this topic had irritated me. Bruce is always in that wild head of his. I don't like Strange that way, after all I just met the dude a few days ago! But, I'll admit, he's got quite the face...

Stephen's POV

"Come on, Strange! Do you take me as a fool?" Thor exclaimed and caused the room to go silent.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a more quiet tone, as Thor chuckled. It was clearly an accident, what more does he want to know? It was just an accident cause by something called gravity, ever heard of it? Nothing happened or is happening between us. He's a literal kid with sporadic mood swings and an enormous ego and beautiful hazel eyes.. I sat on a bench and sighed as the room goes back to its normal state.

"Stark just kissed you and you're not talking," he responded, grinning the nudged me on the arm.

"It was an accident!" I exclaimed, accompanied by another voice. Confused, I turn to my left to see Tony and Bruce on the other side of the bench. I froze. Thor, still acting like a fourteen year old fanfic writer, pointed at them and said look with a gigantic smile on his face.

"Speak of the devil," Bruce said, looking back and forth at me and Tony.

"Shall we leave you two alone?" asked Thor, as him and Bruce left the room. My heart began racing when Tony scooted up towards me. He did not make eye contact and faced the ground, picking at something on the bench. My eyes stay on his hands as he began to talk.

"So, sorry about that," he muttered under his breath, so I could barely hear him.

"It's okay," I responded while twiddling my thumbs and occasionally glancing at his face. He was really red and I could feel my cheeks heating up too.

"It was the sudden stop, I swear. I just didn't want you to-" he stopped all of a sudden. A tear rolled down his face as he stiffened up like a stick while staring at one of the walls. Something was wrong.

"Tony?" No response. I shook him gently on the shoulders as I examined him closely. My panic levels shot up the ceiling as more tears dropped down Tony's face. I kneeled down on the ground facing him, and held his clenched fist.

"Tony, are you in pain?" I asked once more, praying his replied. He was still quiet, which worried me, until he moved his eyes away from the wall and on me.

"Yes, but not in the way you think," his voice shook violently. He wiped away his tears and left the room, leaving me all alone. Seeing Tony like that, with dread and hopelessness in his eyes, that hurt me. I need to find out what's wrong.

As I stood up, Steve tapped me on the shoulder and said we were leaving. I followed him to the parking lot where both vans were. I searched for Tony and saw he was talking with Bucky. Steve goes off somewhere else, so I walk towards Tony. James spots me and gave a smirk to Tony, who gave out an annoyed expression.

"Just don't tell Steve, okay?" Tony asked.

"Mhm," James agreed and walked away.

"Are you okay, Tony?" I inquired quietly, so no one else would hear. At first, he wouldn't answer, but I was persistent and got him to.

"Right now, yeah," he answered, constantly looking over at the others. "But this situation is making my quote on quote condition worse and I hate so so-"

"Straight to the point."

He sighed, took off his sunglasses, and leaned closer, "I may have an anxiety issue, a small case of PTSD, and some other thing." I looked at him as his expression grew solemn. My heart completely shattered for him. I wanted to give the man a hug as he must've gone through a lot, but that would probably trigger an attack.

"Tony... If you want, I think my friend could help and get you some meds or therapy if you want," I responded and got a confused look.

"Wait, you don't think I'm weak?" he croaked as tears slowly started to form in his eyes.

"Of course not," I put my hand on his shoulder, "if anything, I would say you're pretty cute."

Suddenly, he looked at me with awe. What did I do? A few seconds passed and he still stared at me like I had done something.

"What?" I finally asked, giving out an awkward chuckle.

"You said cute."

I am not exaggerating when I say this, but I just wanted to erase myself of existence right there. I removed my hand from his shoulder as my cheeks burned up. I am literally dying. Cloakey pushed me towards Stark, causing me to almost fall into him. Keyword is almost, as I stopped myself and pushed it away. Stop your fantasies for once...

"No, no, no, I mean strong! But, I mean cute isn't exactly false," he kept the same awkward expression, "I mean strong. You're very strong."

"Are you trying to hit on me, Strange?" he raised an eyebrow and chuckled. Ugh, I just made things worse! Maybe I could just portal myself out and never make contact again. My lips were sealed with an adhesive called embarrassment. I don't think I could ever talk to Tony ever again.

"Well, if it makes this situation any better, I.. I think you're cute too. Thanks for making me feel better about my mess," he said as he tapped my shoulder, before walking over to the others.

What... the... hell?