Life just keeps getting weirder and weirder... Part One

Daisy is 14 years old.

Harry is 6 years old.

Izzy is 15 years old.

________________________________________________________________________________

To say that life was easier after finding out that Harry was a wizard would be a lie. Daisy's head still span whenever she thought about it. She wanted someone to talk to about this. Her parents weren't an option. They hated it and told daisy she wasn't allowed to tell anyone, even Harry which made Daisy frown. 

Why wasn't she allowed to tell Harry this considering it was about him?

But Daisy had had enough fighting for the day and rather decided to just leave it for when Harry is older. However, Daisy was still not as informed about this wizard stuff.  She knew that Harry would go to a special school, but when?

Daisy sighed and continued to finish her homework. All of this was so hard and she could barely do anything. Harry was sat playing on her bed waving a motorbike around in the air, quietly making noises to himself.  And poor Harry was in the middle of it all.

Daisy smiled at the sight of the toddler. He looked like a little angle just playing so quietly, but then Daisy remembered how much of a handful he could be, which brought a bigger smile to her face. His latest favourite game was hide-n-seek (it also happened to be Daisy's least favourite game).

Harry had started his first year at school this year and whenever Daisy came home, she could barely put her bags down before he would bombard her on what he did that day at school.

They had started to develop a somewhat routine this year- he would come home first and run straight into Daisy's room. He would then wait for her to get home and they would eat together and while she did homework, he would play with the toys in her room. Which was fun to explain to her peers, when a few came over for a project, on why she had children's toys in her room.

Daisy would just laugh it off and say that her younger brothers were always messing around. To which they would reply by awkwardly laughing. 

Daisy stretched her back, hearing it crack after an hour of slouching in her chair, something her mother would scold her for.

She glanced at the small watch on her desk and saw it was starting to get late. Better start getting ready, I guess...

Later that day was Izzy's birthday party. She was turning fifteen and invited a few people over. Daisy was going to go early on, with Harry, to help her decorate.

"Come on, Harry! It's time to go!" Daisy announced, stretching her arms above her head. She grabbed her coat and backpack which contained Izzy's Birthday present from her (and, of course, Harry's special birthday card that he made for Izzy). 

"Are we going to Izzy?" Harry's head sprang up, his glasses nearly being knocked off.

"Yep, so if you don't want to miss the party, I suggest-" Before she could finish, Harry had already bolted out of the room, only to retreat back and collect his coat.

--------*---------

Ding dong 

Daisy adjusted her jacket and Harry walked closer to her, trying to steal her warmth against the harsh wind. They were standing outside Izzy's wooden house, trying not to freeze into ice pops. It was a cold day and the wind was on full blown.

Finally, after a few minutes a few shouts came from within the house and then the door opened, revealing  a disheveled looking Izzy. Her brown hair was pulled back in a bun, with a few rebellious strands escaping. Wrapped around her waist was a  yellow apron with a picture of a daisy (irony).