Sister, Sister

Thanks for reading, guys. Vote. Comment. Add. Please and thank you.

"Do you and your sister have to do everything together, damn?"

Addison rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's stupid ass question. He asked it fifty hundred times a week and he always got the same answer.

"You already know the answer, Tay." She took her dark eyes off her reflection were she was concentrating on getting her edges to lay down the way she needed them too. Her eyes narrowed shortly when they fell on the sight of the light skinned man laying across her bed. "No you don't got them big dumbo feet on my bed!" She screeched and quickly whirled around to face him, giving him the meanest glare she could muster.

Like usual, her boyfriend quickly dropped his sneakers back on the floor where they belonged and off her royal blue duvet. "It's cheap anyway..." He kissed his teeth and said under his breath thinking she couldn't hear him. But her momma always said she had ears like a bat.

"What did you say, boy?" She stared him down.

"Nothing, damn," he kissed his teeth again and pushed himself fully off her bed. "Why you changing the subject anyway? We were talking about how you and your sister are always stuck up each others butts." He shoved his hands into the pockets of his shorts. Why he insisted on wearing basketball shorts all of the time was beyond her. Maybe her sister was right, maybe she needed to dump this nigga. "I mean, I know ya'll are twins or whatever but it's like you both are her or something."

"You mean like we're one person, she corrected." This wasn't his first time complaining about her relationship with her sister and he wasn't the first person to do so. They all said the same thing and frankly she didn't care.

"Nah," he shrugged, "I mean its like you both are her. Do you even have a personality outside of what Jasmine says it is?"

His words stung a little and it was her turn to kiss her teeth. "If I don't have a personality why you dating me for? Must be hard for you dating a bland as bitch, right? Be gone." She turned her back to him.

"Addie I know you have a personality I'm just saying that shit goes out the window when you get together with Jasmine. And I'm not dating Jasmine's stuck up ass, I'm dating the nice twin." She caught his attempt at a smile in the mirror but didn't bother to return it.

She turned to face him again. "I'm not picking no nigga over my sister." She cocked her head at him. "So you talking out of your ass right now."

"I'm not even saying that! I'm saying just be you and stop letting Jasmine talk you into so much shit."

She shook her head. "You don't know what in the hell you're talking about."

"Come on, Bae, you don't even like parties. So tell me why we going to one tonight when both of us rather chill here?" He asked but didn't give her time to answer. "Cause Jaz wants too."

He had a point, she didn't want to go to this party or any party really. Parties were never really her scene but...

"I'm not having my sister go solo to a party. I have to have her back just in-"

"Case she start something with someone like she usually does and you have to have that pretty face of yours scratched up by some common thot." he interrupted.

She rolled her eyes. "You don't understand."

He walked up to her and took her face in her hands, tilting it up before placing a brief kiss on her lips. "You right, I don't. Because as much as I love my brothers if they got me into as much shit as Jasmine gets you into I would have disowned their asses a long time ago."