Closed Opening

Thanks for the comments and Votes guys. I like this story and I hope I not alone.

She wished she could say she went somewhere else during it and that she was able to escape, but every single agonizing thrust was like an anchor to reality, it always brought her back before her mind could wonder too far.

He got off her, leaving her broken and numb. Her face felt stiff with tears as she kept her eyes shut.

"Don't tell, Micah. He won't believe you anyway. Not after that stunt with trying to escape..." This made her eyes open slowly. Micah hadn't sent him? She wasn't sure how to feel about this. "I knew something was up, what type of man keeps a wife he cares about in a shack in the jungle? Nah, he won't care either way... so keep your mouth shut."

He had a point there, Micah wouldn't care. Her body began to shake as she thought about what he life had become. The man stopped fixing his pants to reach out and harshly grab her chin, making her cry out in fright.

"Do I make myself clear? If you tell him and then he asks me...cause he will ask me before he believes what some bitch says, especially one he keeps in a shack. I will come back and make you wish you'd kept that wet, warm mouth of yours shut." He kissed her pushing his foul mouth muscle into her mouth. She gagged but he seemed un bothered. "He won't believe you." He said again, more firmly. Addison had no doubt that Micah would in fact not believe her or even care if he did. So the man's threat weighed a ton. "Do you hear me?"

She nodded her head.

"Will you tell, Micah?"

She quickly shook her head as tears raced down her face.

"Very good."

(TW)

When she closed her eyes, she could almost pretend she was back home on her bed with the window open. Her bed wasn't really very comfortable, almost as bad as the cot, so it didn't take too much imagination. Back home she could hear the birds in the tree outside her window happily going about their day, here the thin walls allowed similar sounds in.

But then she would catch the odor of piss, real or imagined, she wasn't sure. She had nearly drowned herself trying to get the smell out of her nose with water, but it hadn't worked. The smell of that man encased her like an unwanted hug.

She sat up on the cot, her attempt at a nap abandoned. She brought her knees up to her chest and played with the peeling paint on her toes as she stared at the blanket she had chucked across the room earlier that morning. That man had cleaned himself and her with it after he was finished.

Her hair still damp from the long shower she had taken, fell in tight ringlets over her face, annoying her. She clawed at the strands, roughly parting her hair down the middle with her fingers and braiding the hair back into two plats.

She needed to use the bathroom, but the thought of the discomfort that would bring again had her holding for a little while longer.

Kale was late and she wondered was that because of her attempted escape. Would he not be bringing her food anymore? She felt saddened at the idea, especially now that she would welcome human interaction just to get out of her thoughts.

She really should have been careful when she wished for things.

"Why are you still in bed?" Micah questioned as he entered the hut. "Are you lazy on top of all your other personality flaws?"

Addison didn't say anything, in fact she didn't want to look at the man.

He didn't seem to like to be ignored. He took two long strides and was standing in front of her. She flinched away."What are you deaf now?"