Those Who Make Decisions

Hmmm... I'm curious of how you guys are going to take this chapter. Lol. Vote and comment if you like.

Addison couldn't sit still, not with her mind whirling the way it was. The ton of information Kale had unloaded on her was suffocating and so...so...unfair.

Micah had a brain injury and if she were to listen to Kale, Micah wasn't anything like he is now before it. His original wasn't to seek revenge on her sister but to instead seek it on himself.

In this new world she found herself in, there had always been one thing she was sure about and that was her hatred for Micah. Did this mean she could no longer place blame on him?

Her thoughts were cut short when the door to the hut (now fixed and by her) creaked open. Her blood ran cold when she saw it was that man. Her eyes flickered to the window, seeing that it was pitch dark outside, the time the disgusting man usually came.

She began to shake her head and back up. "Please, just go away."

He smiled his grotesque smile at her. "Now, sweetie, I thought we were beyond this? You should already be ready with your legs spread waiting on me."

"Leave me alone!" She was at the end of her rope. How could she go on for any longer? What type of life was this? Kidnapped and abused by a man who maybe couldn't even be held accountable for his actions and raped regularly by a man who would likely never face punishment for it. She wondered how she had lasted this long. She wondered why she was so weak that she allowed all of this to happen to her.

The man seemed to grow impatient and scowled at her. "We're not going backwards are we?" He asked as he approached her. "Because it'll be really frustrating if I had to break you in again!" He went to grab her arms but she lashed out, using her nails to dig into his face right below his eye until he let go. She pushed past the enraged, screaming man and ran towards the door.

The door was only a few feet away but he managed to tackle her before she could even touch it. "Stop...stop!" She chanted as he pressed a heavy hand into the back of her neck. She didn't know why it was exactly, but when he got on top of her her body just froze after the first couple of times. It was as if her subconscious was pointing out the more she struggled with him on top of her the more it hurt.

"Oh, you really know how to excite me." He whispered into her ear as he ground into her backside. She sobbed into dirt caked floor. He flipped her around and got between her legs. She closed her eyes tightly as he began yanking at her leggings. "Honey, don't cry." He panted as he worked freeing himself from his zipper. "We've done this plenty before, one more time won't matter." He laughed darkly. "Or more. Shit!"

Addison only opened her eyes because she didn't feel his weight on her anymore, her mind hadn't even registered the shouting. What she saw was unexpected and hard to completely register in her scrambled mind.

Instead of the man being on top of her, Micah was now on top of the man his arm being raised and lowered as he delivered blow after crushing blow to the man's face. She didn't know if the terrible crunching sound was coming from the man's face or Micah's knuckles because he wasn't stopping.

He just kept punching and punching as he shouted in frustration and anger. He kept punching long after the man had stopped trying to explain himself and beg for forgiveness.

But Micah finally stopped, his whole body shaking. She heard something drop and assumed it was the man's head on the ground. He stood up off the man and her eyes widened when she saw her rapist a bloody mess on the ground. She wondered was he dead.