2 - Rising

After waiting in a cafe for my drink, I finally receive it and sit at the table there. I take out my phone to check the time— 4:15. I had 15 minutes to be at the dance studio before I'd be late. Swiftly, I ran back to campus, completely out of breath, but making it back in time as it wasn't quite far of a distance on feet.

I walk in and join the other students of interest. The head of Performing Arts walked in front of the crowd of students. "Good afternoon!" He spoke.

"Good afternoon." Us students replied back. "This afternoon we have joined in order to put on a show for many to watch in awe of your great talents which you shall prove of possessing." He said. And with that, two hours were spent choosing who would participate in the mini concert as a performer. I was unaware of how slim the chances were, but I somehow made it as one of two solo performances.

We were informed that there would be roughly fifteen songs and an hour long performance including 10 acts; 4 solo performances and 6 group performances. Each act would receive three songs to perform.

— timeskip

I did my homework and started back watching K-dramas. Later I checked the time. It was 7:48 and my dad gets home at 9:45. I did my night routine.. I cut myself, then take off my makeup and take a shower and brushed my teeth then put on my Pajamas.

I put my hair into a ponytail and layed on my bed. It was 8:25. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. I thought about what Hyuna had told me. She was moving to America and I could possibly never see her again.. I didn't realize until a couple minutes later, but I was crying. Crying like a little baby. Hmm, pathetic. Eventually, I stopped crying and started thinking about Yoongi..

Yoongi was pretty cute. He had talent, being extremely well at rapping.. And when I look into his eyes.. Though, I don't believe in love for myself. Of course, who could love me?

— timeskip

Yet again I walk onto the school campus and enter the premises, seeing Jackson whom had been my best friend since Highschool began. "Jackson!" I exclaimed, causing him to turn around. Seeing me he smiled and waved. "Haerin!" He hugged me tightly.

"Son, why weren't you at school yesterday?" I asked him. "I didn't feel like going after being drained from activities on the weekend, mom." I stare at him for a few seconds. "Why are you staring at me–"

"Did you know that 'mom' upside down is 'wow'?" I question with a blank face. He gives me an odd look before saying, "Man, I don't have time for this– Let's go to class." I laugh before we walk to our first period which we share.

I realized that Jimin was the one that had caught me staring at him the other day, and from the short amount of time that I've known him, I have concluded that he's definitely a flirt— but same. So far, we have been getting along very well though.

Timeskip to lunch

I sat at the table where Hyuna and I used to sit. It brought back great memories and those brought tears to my eyes. Though, I didn't cry. Instead, I spaced out– thinking.
Suddenly, a voice called out my name, startling me. "Haerin, why are you alone? Where's Hyuna?" Yoongi asked concerned, sitting next to me with his food.

I sighed. "Hyuna has left to America with her family as her father got a better job there." I said. "Aw. Can I sit with you then?" I nodded. "Aren't you going to eat something?" He asked. "I'm not hungry." He tilted his head suspiciously. "I'm not quite sure that's the reason." He said. I didn't reply. "Haerin– eat something. So you'll be healthier." He sighed. With his fork, he shoved food inside my mouth. I wanted to say something, but he kept telling me to swallow.