H a p p y ?

Today is the day I move out of the Bangtan dorm. I'm happy but upset at the same time. I'm really gonna miss seeing them all the time.

We're pretty much not going to school anymore and are finishing our last online classes. Except Jungkook, Sa-hee, and Jiyeon.

Jiyeon and Jungkook are 15 and Sahee is 16. Although, I think Sa-hee and Jiyeon took some kind of early classes so they'll be fine.

I'm going to really really miss the guys.. I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. It was Jimin.

"Hey, Miku!" He said. "Hey, Jimin." I said.

"Sad about leaving? Aw, are you going to miss me?" He said.

"Unfortunately, yes." I said. He chuckled. "Wow, you're admitting something for once." He said acting surprised. Or maybe he actually is surprised, I don't ever admit to complimenting him or anything along that line.

"The rest of Karma is here." He said and smiled. I got and hugged him, something I'd never see myself doing but c'mon, it's not like I hate him.

"Woah, you're really surprising me today." He said and chuckled. I held him tighter until I heard someone cough.

I looked up to the doorway. It was Yoongi. I let go of Jimin and ran to him. I hugged him and we kissed.

"Well then, I guess I'll take my leave." Jimin said awkwardly and left the room. Yoongi and I laughed and went back to kissing.

We were interrupted by gasps. We turned to see who made the noise. My eyes widened when I saw it was the girls.

"Oh. My. God." Said Celeste.
"Miku! You didn't tell us you had a boyfriend!" Said Estella.

I blushed a bit. "You didn't say anything when I called you and told you to get a boyfriend." Jiyeon said.

"You tell your guy friends, but not your girl friends? Dang, I thought girls told each other everything." Yoongi said.

I glared at him. "I'm kidding!" He said. You better be.

"Um yeah. About that.. When you called me, I mumbled it so that's why you didn't hear it. I didn't tell you girls because I forgot." I said and shrugged.

"Wow, Miku." Said Sahee.

"Anyways! We're here to help you pack up." Said Jiyeon.

"Wheres Soo-ji?" I asked. "They turned around and noticed Soo-ji wasn't with us.

"Where the hell did she go?" Asked Da-hee.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she was with Taehyung. Did you see the way they looked at each other last time?" Said Yoongi.

"He's right. Love at first freaking sight." I said.

"Istg if they're doing something, I'm going to murder them. They've known each other for less than 2 days!" Said Estella.

"Woah, chill mom." I said jokingly.

We went downstairs to Tae's bedroom. They looked at me nervous. "What? You really think they're doing it? C'mon, the most they would be doing is kissing." I said.

They nodded. I opened the door to see that Taehyung and Soo-ji were indeed kissing.

They stopped and looked at us with wide eyes.

I had a poker face. "So, Soo-ji. Me and you are gonna have a talk. Now, HELP ME MOVE MY SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING HOUSE!" I yelled.

She flinched and apologized to Tae who said it was fine and they bid their goodbyes and Soo-ji shyly helped us.