Debut & Return

July 3rd, 2013 8:14 AM

*

ching ching ching*
Were the only sounds I heard when I woke up. I groaned.

The sounds were notfications from my phone. I sat up taking my phone from my nightstand and unlocked it.

Oh wow, Hyuna has been spam texting me.

You:
WHAT!?!

Hyuna:
Woah chill, did I wake you?

You:
YES

Hyuna:
Sorry! Time differences.

You:
Whatever. What do you want?

Hyuna:
I wanted to tell you about my dream from yesterday night..

You:
You're telling me now?

Hyuna:
Yeah, I was too excited to tell you before.

You: whatever. Spill the tea ☕

Hyuna:
Okay, so I was with the guys in a house and we were in a room with Jimin, Yoongi, Hobi, and Jungkook.
We gave up on looking on the others. Well, they did.

I went out the room and said I was about to go somewhere for a bit, but I lied.

I went to the rooftop and found, RM, Jin, and Tae drinking and on their phones.

I went back inside and tried to go down the stairs but Jimin was there. "They're drinking! They're drinking!" I said practically yelling.

Then he said something, but of course, I don't remember. "I've never drank before" I said. "How old are you?" He asked.

I said 21. He said something else but I can't remember and he kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and kissed back. It felt so real OMG

You:
Woah. Does that make him your first kiss? 😏

Hyuna:
Oh shut up. It wasn't even real

You:
But its soon to beeeee

Hyuna: whatever. Hope your debut goes well. Fighting!

You:
Fighting!

We have to get ready at 4 PM and the the show is at 8 PM. So until then, I'm free.

(Actually, at 4:00 they have to practice for 2 hours and then they get dressed for 2 hours but hey practice is still getting ready)

I took a shower and changed into a cropped adidas hoodie, shorts, and shoes. I put my hair into a ponytail and grabbed a basketball out my closet.

Yes, I play basketball. I went downstairs of the dorm where Estella was. Great. "Where are you going?" She asked.

I turned around and said. "To play some B-ball."

"Okay. Be back here by four, though!" She said. "Mhm." I hummed and walked out the doorway.

Then I walked to the basketball court around the corner of my school. Surprisingly, no one was there.

This place is always packed. Well, It's nice to shoot some baskets alone, too.

I set down my backpack near a bench and then ran to the court to shoot some baskets, making most of them.

When I got tired, I sat down on the ground panting.

"Ya know, there's a bench right over here." I heard someone say. I know who that is. Yoongi?